Massachusetts “Climate Official” Resigns After Inflammatory Remarks Toward People Who Heat Homes and Fuel Cars

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Another goose-stepping, heel-clicking climate nut. They must be cast out.

I know one thing that we found in our analysis is that 60 percent of our emissions come from […] residential heating and passenger vehicles,” he said. “Let me say that again: 60 percent of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person on your street, the senior on fixed income. Right now, there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screw on and now break their will, so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will.

Later, he apologized for "ineffectively communicating". :cuckoo:

Massachusetts "Climate Official" Resigns After Inflammatory Remarks Toward People Who Heat Homes and Fuel Cars - Big League Politics

There was nothing wrong with what he said...until the end. What the fuck was he driving at? I haven't a clue.

The "solution" is generating power (for light, heat, and transport) without creating greenhouse gases in the process. Nuclear power, of course.

I know one thing that we found in our analysis is that 60 percent of our emissions come from […] residential heating and passenger vehicles,” he said. “Let me say that again: 60 percent of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person on your street, the senior on fixed income. Right now, there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screw on and now break their will, so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will.

How about we just break this guy's dick? Most of your pollution comes from heavy industry, trucking, buses and airlines which are EXEMPT from pollution standards. Last I checked, my car MEETS federal emission guidelines!

Another goose-stepping, heel-clicking climate nut. They must be cast out.

Later, he apologized for "ineffectively communicating". :cuckoo:

Massachusetts "Climate Official" Resigns After Inflammatory Remarks Toward People Who Heat Homes and Fuel Cars - Big League Politics

It doesn't matter than he left. The people in charge who support the same policies, are still there. His replace will support the same policies.

They will just be more careful to be more dishonest.

There was nothing wrong with what he said...until the end. What the fuck was he driving at? I haven't a clue.

The "solution" is generating power (for light, heat, and transport) without creating greenhouse gases in the process. Nuclear power, of course.
yeah, nuclear power has no downside.

Which is not what he said. Thus your statement is a meaningless strawman.

Well, not completely meaningless. It does indicate that you cannot honest refute what he said.

Which is not what he said. Thus your statement is a meaningless strawman.

Well, not completely meaningless. It does indicate that you cannot honest refute what he said.
Surely you can find someone else to piss on for no real reason.

DGS49 made a real point.

You made a strawman comment.

I called you on it. I was not even especially harsh.

I'm comfortable with how that played out.

Nuclear power does not emit greenhouse gases. There is a problem with nuclear waste, but, IF green weeies are as terrified of global warming as they pretend to be, dealing with some nuclear waste would be small potatoes to what they claim we are facing.

Actually, the "problem" of nuclear waste (actually, spent fuel) is a self-imposed problem, because "we" have CHOSEN not to re-process fuel rods and use the fuel INDEFINITELY - something that the technology has permitted for generations.

Further, Mr. Bill Gates is involved in a startup that is generating nuke power with NO WASTE, continually reprocessing fuel as it degrades (generating heat).

Or something like that. (Not a technical person).

Forum List

Back