Massachusetts climate official proposes targeting regular people who heat their homes: 'We have to break your will'

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Their next tactic, his mistake was he was a bit too upfront about it.

A Massachusetts climate official said people who heat their homes and fuel their cars will need to have their “will” broken in order to combat emissions and climate change.

“I know one thing that we found in our analysis is that 60% of our emissions come from … residential heating and passenger vehicles,” said David Ismay, Massachusetts, undersecretary for climate change, during a virtual meeting with the Vermont Climate Council. “Let me say that again: 60% of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person on your street, the senior on fixed-income. Right now, there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screws on and now break their will, so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will.”

Ismay reasoned that climate agencies were running out of options.

A Massachusetts climate official said people who heat their homes and fuel their cars will need to have their “will” broken in order to combat emissions and climate change.
“I know one thing that we found in our analysis is that 60% of our emissions come from … residential heating and passenger vehicles,” said David Ismay, Massachusetts, undersecretary for climate change, during a virtual meeting with the Vermont Climate Council. “Let me say that again: 60% of our emissions that need to be reduced come from you, the person on your street, the senior on fixed-income. Right now, there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screws on and now break their will, so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will.”

Let's not mince words here. What the radical climate change cultists REALLY want is to drastically reduce global human population in order to lower emissions of all kinds. Freezing to death in your own home would certainly be a step in that direction. These people are a fucking suicide/murder cult. If they can grab and consolidate enough political and military power then they will kill millions, maybe billions of us in the near future.

Every climate change cultist:

shrek sacrifice willing make.jpg

I always desire the read stories on a website that slams your ass with ads and exploitation advertisement.

Typical democrat attitude.

Typical democrat attitude.

Yup and only an idiot would write something so asinine. Imbeciles one and all.

At SOME point it comes to survival by revolution or DIE for the good of the State.

They are pushing you towards TOTAL SUBMISSION

Right now, there is no bad guy left, at least in Massachusetts, to point the finger at and turn the screws on and now break their will, so they stop emitting. That’s you. We have to break your will.
Guns are banned and there's a Middlesex County District Attorney. City Hall and the cops are out of their minds insane with sexual prison lust and greed for money to get the guns off the streets and out of private homes so they can pillage and plunder at will.

What do they mean by "broken will"? Surely these homes have no other option than heating oil and cars burn gasoline.
I guess what the hypocrite elitists mean by a "broken will" is for ordinary people who are just trying to get along and meet monthly payments to admit that everything they enjoyed is bad and that they are wrong and guilty of destroying the planet and to throw themselves at the feet of the elitist greenies and beg forgiveness.

Forum List

Back