Mass stabbing in Idaho.

Probubly, or Nigerian. They settled a shit Ton of them guys out there. But they are pretty insistent on not giving out the 30 year old mans name or nationality so we know for sure it’s either a wet back dreamer or a Muslim.
Obama made it a point to settle as many 3rd world negros, into the whitest areas he could find.

Of course he did. Why else was the reason for all those Census Bureau community surveys they kept sending out back then? There was a big push to get immigrants and low-income urban dwellers relocated out to rural areas.
Where would they be settled in rural areas?

Pay no attention - Most of these Trumpian Nationalist Islamophobes don't have any F-ing clue what they are talking about ;-)

So you Obama and Hillary-loving America-hating surrender-monkeys do have an effing clue?

If that's true, why did you people lose yer asses in 2018?

And don't say "Russians", because everyone knows by now that that's a bald-faced lie.

If you love Russia and Putin, then you'd be the America-hater ;)

two-nothing-burger-guilty-pleas-and-a-trump-iin-a-29391386.png

I heard on the radio that the birthday girl has died... She was three years old.

Yep - :( And three more little kids are critical. I stopped by there yesterday to deliver a small planter of white daisies. Figured their would be a bunch of things at the entrance. I was correct. Candles, flowers, teddy bears .. you name it.

They had one of those giant broadcast dishes on a massive truck just outside. At least a dozen reporters and photographers hoping to interview residents. Guy from local channel 7 asked if he could get a quick interview. I politely as possible said: "No - and it would be best if you guys would stop being vultures. Please leave these people alone for a few days."

Thousands at the vigil last night - just a community outpouring and not a dry eye in the house. Strangers hugging strangers - Christians hugging Muslims, Atheists hugging Christians, rednecks hugging metrosexuals ... (I could go on but you get the idea ;-) Just about as emotional as it gets.

Community mourns victims of birthday party stabbing - CNN

5b3b1b870c197.image.jpg

Last edited:
I heard on the radio that the birthday girl has died... She was three years old.

Unfortunately, you heard correct. If Idaho has the death penalty, I hope this idiot qualifies for, and receives it.

What does it take in Idaho to qualify as a capital crime? Doesn’t it have to be a capital crime to get death penalty ?

First degree murder - This qualifies .. They will probably go with an insanity defense but that rarely works.

Why has there been a total news blackout on this? I watched CBS 6:30 news, flipped back and forth between CNN and FOX for an hour, and there was not a word about this. I learned the child died here. There was more coverage of the dead giraffe.
True story.
Because the assailant was black. One of the Lefts protected class attacked their own pet project. To a horrific result. Not exactly the kind of news the left wants to publicize...

That's ^ kind of a shitty thing to say. Just sayin'

Why has there been a total news blackout on this? I watched CBS 6:30 news, flipped back and forth between CNN and FOX for an hour, and there was not a word about this. I learned the child died here. There was more coverage of the dead giraffe.
True story.

It would be all over the news if Mr. Stabby had been white.

It is all over the news - cut it out

mass stabbing in boise

True story.
Because the assailant was black. One of the Lefts protected class attacked their own pet project. To a horrific result. Not exactly the kind of news the left wants to publicize...

That's ^ kind of a shitty thing to say. Just sayin'
Reality can be kinda shitty sometimes...

I wonder if this idiot thought that he could get away with it, or possibly just get off with a slap on the hand because of the current feelings about foreigners in this country?

To some on the right, refugees are just one step above illegal immigrants.

First off, that’s bull shit. Lefttards get wet and sloppy over stuff like that. Second, the guy don’t look like he gives a shit.

It's probably true that some on the Right view refugees as one step above illegals, but dang ABS, you are implying that some on the Right wouldn't mind killing small children if they are refugees. A slap on the hand? Really?

There are some conservatives on this very board who have advocated hunting down illegals at the border and shooting them, as well as have suggested putting land mines down on our borders.

Not only do they advocate the killing of illegals, they also think that it is perfectly justifiable to separate young kids from their parents if they came here illegally.

Illegals. If you owned land at the border and had to deal with Harley getting stolen all the time and your house broken into all the time as well as all the garbage they leave you may get irretable as well. You know the illegals rob trains to?

Fact: Land owners on the border do not want Donald's big, beautiful, stupid wall.

Don’t Mess With Texas Landowners on Border Wall, Lawmakers Warn
This land is our land: Many property owners won’t sell for Trump’s wall

This thread is about a mass stabbing - please get back on topic.

True story.

It's all over the Internet OL, but yes .. I watched Shep Smith and a couple of straight news shows on CNN and Fox - Nothing .. only my local news.
But now that a 3 year old died at her own birthday party it will go national by this evening.
You know how it goes - If it bleeds it leads but death is even better.

In the immortal words of Don Henley ...

We got the bubble-headed-bleach-blond
Who comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

True story.

It would be all over the news if Mr. Stabby had been white.

It is all over the news - cut it out

mass stabbing in boise
I couldn't find it, Doc, on the three national stations I checked on. It was just puzzling. Nine SHOT and there would be half an hour spent on it.
I think you may have answered my question, though. When something like this happens, if the community is determined enough to keep it off the front page as click fodder, it is both understandable and commendable.

You Trumpians became mysteriously silent on this issue. IOW, Immigrants having a birthday party are attacked. We still don't know quite why - might be a hate crime, I don't think so.

Better possibility would have been that this fucking CLOWN from LA was deranged and when he found out that the people who let him sleep on their couch and then kicked him out for bizarre behavior simply were not home when he came back the next night - he was hellbent on revenge of ANY sort (my bet).

The little 3 year old immigrant birthday girl DIED on her GOD DAMNED 3rd BIRTHDAY. There has been an outpouring of support. Rural Idaho may still hate, but not Boise. We LOVE the THOUSANDS we have taken in (more than NYC & LA combined on Syria) ..

Problems from our immigrants and immigrant-friendly city? NONE until this deranged asshole from Los Angeles came along.

If you've a heart of any sort - these families could use your support and this site will be the most reliable.
There are a dozen GoFundMe sites. NOT recommended -

THESE are in the hundreds of thousands because ..

Yep, Boise loves our immigrant community and we care

Rescue lives in Boise, ID
Give today to the IRC in Boise

Took these today - Less than a mile from my home - Thanks

IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_1048.jpg
IMG_1049 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Yep - :( And three more little kids are critical. I stopped by there yesterday to deliver a small planter of white daisies. Figured their would be a bunch of things at the entrance. I was correct. Candles, flowers, teddy bears .. you name it.

They had one of those giant broadcast dishes on a massive truck just outside. At least a dozen reporters and photographers hoping to interview residents. Guy from local channel 7 asked if he could get a quick interview. I politely as possible said: "No - and it would be best if you guys would stop being vultures. Please leave these people alone for a few days."

Thousands at the vigil last night - just a community outpouring and not a dry eye in the house. Strangers hugging strangers - Christians hugging Muslims, Atheists hugging Christians, rednecks hugging metrosexuals ... (I could go on but you get the idea ;-) Just about as emotional as it gets.

Community mourns victims of birthday party stabbing - CNN

5b3b1b870c197.image.jpg

FUCK YOU OL FUCKING YELLER for the "FUNNY"

Perhaps I should laugh when YOUR children are buried - RIGHT ASSHOLE?

Forum List

Back