Mass Shooting in Boise....Madness.

You chose to gloss over America having guns for 500 years yet in the last 50 there have been more mass shootings. You don’t know. You don’t care.

No, I chose to ask you about your allegation that Hollywood movies are the cause. Something you apparently no longer want to talk about. I can see why since the allegation was laughable at best.

PS: America is 245 years old and some change.

No, I chose to ask you about your allegation that Hollywood movies are the cause. Something you apparently no longer want to talk about. I can see why since the allegation was laughable at best.

Meh, nothing has changed in the past 245 years.
One shot guns with a 2 minute loading process?
Same thing we got now! :lol:

Send thoughts, prayers, hugs, and kisses.

The NRA Song
Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​
You are such an idiot that it just boggles the mind. A gun in the hands of a good person, uhhh is no threat to anyone accept to an intruder or a very bad murderous person that we all need protection from. Hooray for the gun -Amen.

There were settlers as part of the precursor to what America would be as far back as the 1500s. But, let’s go with America being 245 years old. That’s 200 years without random shootings yet in the last 50 or so there have been many. You don’t know, you don’t care. Those are words of surrender.

It has nothing to do with movies. It’s rampant liberalism. Destroying the family unit causes kids to grow up defective, and mentally unstable, and leads to crime and violence. Just look at the black community, highest single motherhood rates and highest crime rates. And that all only started after blacks embraced Democrats in the 1920’s.
Damn you one stupid fucker.

Name a culture. Also, be sure to include cultures that have random machete attacks, driving cars into people, and bombings. Back to our culture, how do you explain no shoot ups of innocent people (eg school shootings) from 1500 to 1965 and yet over the past 55 years we are replete with them?

That is the Number ONE most avoided question the Left will ever face.

There were settlers as part of the precursor to what America would be as far back as the 1500s. But, let’s go with America being 245 years old. That’s 200 years without random shootings yet in the last 50 or so there have been many. You don’t know, you don’t care. Those are words of surrender.
No random shootings before 1971?

Damn you one stupid motherfucker.

It takes at least an ounce of courage, honesty and sense to realize what you say is profound, important and meaningful..

Candycrap therefore will never understand (or care). That member is likely sitting in Bejing anyway.

Our system gives China FULL access to get in and destroy us from within.
Their system blocks anything and everything that could expose it's evil.

Dude, it’s stupid to blame every problem in the world on “rampant liberalism”.
Say something smarter or nobody is gonna take you seriously.
Rampant Liberalism creates most problems......drug use for example---all the crime and misery that it causes and the libs keep pushing it, then criminals--the libs advocating releasing the monsters, Welfare creates poverty and misery---from crime to child abuse. Welfare is not a safety net but a way life--a pathetic way of life. Need to reform--safety net for those in need, not a way to pay druggies and morons to outbreed everyone else creating problem after problem

Rampant Liberalism creates most problems......drug use for example---all the crime and misery that it causes and the libs keep pushing it, then criminals--the libs advocating releasing the monsters, Welfare creates poverty and misery---from crime to child abuse. Welfare is not a safety net but a way life--a pathetic way of life. Need to reform--safety net for those in need, not a way to pay druggies and morons to outbreed everyone else creating problem after problem

You ain’t a whole lot smarter TurtleGirl 🐢
It’s ok tho - embrace the stupidity!

It's easy for them to be stupid......sitting in a propaganda station in Bejing

Damn, you one stupid motherfucker.

What about all you crackers on disability with opioid addictions.

Okay...explain your thesis about how Hollywood movies are responsible. Your words...back em up.

Forum List

Back