Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

Lol, howler pretends slavery wasn't abolished here. Smh at the low life left.
Hey troll. Nobody is pretending slavery wasn't abolished here.
The question was asked by another idiot, miketx "Really? Then how did it keep growing after slavery was abolished?"

It appears to me that you have some kind of reading disability in addition to some degree of cognitive impairment.
Do you understand the term context?

The CONTEXT of the statement is that yes, slavery does exist in other parts of the world. So when this poster asked this question my reply was asking him in what part of the world he was referring to when he said slavery was abolished.

Hope that helps with your comprehension a bit.

If you are going to try to participate in grown-up conversations PLEASE try to keep up.

Ok.
Now you can go back to playing with your feces.

Hey troll. Nobody is pretending slavery wasn't abolished here.
The question was asked by another idiot, miketx "Really? Then how did it keep growing after slavery was abolished?"

It appears to me that you have some kind of reading disability in addition to some degree of cognitive impairment.
Do you understand the term context?

The CONTEXT of the statement is that yes, slavery does exist in other parts of the world. So when this poster asked this question my reply was asking him in what part of the world he was referring to when he said slavery was abolished.

Hope that helps with your comprehension a bit.

If you are going to try to participate in grown-up conversations PLEASE try to keep up.

Ok.
Now you can go back to playing with your feces.
Excellent twist, spin and spew. The problem is leftist bullshit is always predicable. Canned, oft repeated bullshit, created in such a way to make you appear like you know what you're talking about, instead the non stop liar you really are.

Excellent twist, spin and spew. The problem is leftist bullshit is always predicable. Canned, oft repeated bullshit, created in such a way to make you appear like you know what you're talking about, instead the non stop liar you really are.
This translates to:
"I really have nothing useful or intelligent to say but I enjoy trolling other's conversations and talking juvenile idiocy out of my ass."

Now fuck off and go find your babysitter kid!

This translates to:
"I really have nothing useful or intelligent to say but I enjoy trolling other's conversations and talking juvenile idiocy out of my ass."

Now fuck off and go find your babysitter kid!
No, it means just what I said it means.

Impossible.

California and New York have two of the strictest "assault-style weapons" bans in the country...AND standard capacity magazine bans...AND California doesn't allow Modern Sporting Rifles to have easily removable magazines.

Must be a mistake.

Texans drove in from out of state and started a feud between elderly Red Chinese over dances.

Best thing that ever happened to them? Being packed on a ship with little food or ability to move (and lots didn't survive the trip btw), to be forced into working for someone who treated them horribly? Being shipped here was the "best thing for them"?

Are you really that ignorant, or are you that stupid?

They got sold as slaves because they were war captives; they had market value. If no one bought them they wou;d just be killed. You dumbasses know squat about history, but you still mouth off bullshit you think makes you 'speshul'. lol The only other markets were Arab Muslims and the Gold Coast mines. Cotton plantations were heaven compared to even their own village shitholes.

They got sold as slaves because they were war captives; they had market value. If no one bought them they wou;d just be killed. You dumbasses know squat about history, but you still mouth off bullshit you think makes you 'speshul'. lol The only other markets were Arab Muslims and the Gold Coast mines. Cotton plantations were heaven compared to even their own village shitholes.
Why just be a dick when one can be a racist dick as well?

"If no one bought them they would just be killed." I'm pretty sure that there were a few that would have preferred to be killed rather than suffer the horrors of being a slave in the South.

"Cotton plantations were heaven compared to even their own village shitholes"? Care to provide us your definition of "heaven" in this context? Being beaten and forced to work long hours, as well as the other things that the majority of them went through hardly sounds like "heaven" to me.

"If no one bought them they would just be killed." I'm pretty sure that there were a few that would have preferred to be killed rather than suffer the horrors of being a slave in the South.

lol rubbish. The same era saw Muslim slavers required to do full frontal castrations of male slaves before being exported to Arab countries. Shaka Zulu greatly enjoyed shoving sharpened tree trunks up his captives asses and stand them up along the roads while they were still alive. In the gold mines of the Gold Coast, the slaves lived in pits, the mines were pit mines, and had food tossed down to them in return for gold raised up on ropes. Entire families lived in the pits and never left. When the gold stopped coming up, the food stopped coming down; they assumed the mine was played out and moved on. Plenty of slaves available.
"Cotton plantations were heaven compared to even their own village shitholes"? Care to provide us your definition of "heaven" in this context? Being beaten and forced to work long hours, as well as the other things that the majority of them went through hardly sounds like "heaven" to me.

Very few were beaten, but of course you have your lurid sexual fantasies so go for it. Slaves in the U.S. were expensive and thus valued. The hard and dangerous work was reserved for German and Irish laborers. It's their bodies by the tens of thousands buried in the levees, buried where they fell dead on the job. See Fredrick Law Omstead's travel diary on his trip to Texas for eye witness reports. He went through the South on his way. He was also a famous abolitionist.

Importing slaves was made illegal early on in the U.S., in any case. Most went to South America, where conditions were a lot worse. Black and Brown people don't treat other brown and black people well at all, which is why they all want to immigrate to white countries., and they hate the idea of repatriation. Meanwhile they stump train idiots into Pity Parties and other con games all about their self-inflicted Darwin Award contests. You don't see the animals beating on the borders of Saudi Arabia or Red China.

Nobody said it was 'Heaven' I said they were better off here than there, and I'm right, as always. Your strawman doesn't go anywhere. They were certainly better off than 'free' white labor. We can remember that when all the babbling idiocy over the 'reparations' con game gets brought up. 'Make 'Reparations' a ticket back to the Sudan and Somalia.

Last edited:
Not really.
The U.S. Constitution was intended to be a dynamic document that can be changed (amended) to suit the times.
This is built INTO the document.

Maybe it is time for a change.

Because Jefferson NEVER intended the gun violence insanity that is our "norm" in 2023.
You sure?

Is the Constitution a static or dynamic document?

Living constitution theory―the idea of the Constitution as a dynamic, evolving document interpreted in light of changing social and political circumstances―is typically associated with social change and liberal political interests.

Last edited:
You sure?

Is the Constitution a static or dynamic document?

Living constitution theory―the idea of the Constitution as a dynamic, evolving document interpreted in light of changing social and political circumstances―is typically associated with social change and liberal political interests.
Damn straight!

Importing slaves was made illegal early on in the U.S., in any case. Most went to South America, where conditions were a lot worse. Black and Brown people don't treat other brown and black people well at all, which is why they all want to immigrate to white countries., and they hate the idea of repatriation. Meanwhile they stump train idiots into Pity Parties and other con games all about their self-inflicted Darwin Award contests. You don't see the animals beating on the borders of Saudi Arabia or Red China.

Actually, China has quite a few immigration with Africa and other Asian countries.

New Topics

Forum List

Back