Masks

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Went into a Burger King today. They said that I needed a mask. I produced a mask and ordered my burger. I was waiting for my burger and a guy came in without a mask. Of course he was told he had to have a mask. he left and came back with a mask. While I was waiting. 3 more came in and were told the same thing. They all got masks. The guy in the back making burgers, had his mask below his nose. So much for masks. When can we burn them?

Went into a Burger King today. They said that I needed a mask. I produced a mask and ordered my burger. I was waiting for my burger and a guy came in without a mask. Of course he was told he had to have a mask. he left and came back with a mask. While I was waiting. 3 more came in and were told the same thing. They all got masks. The guy in the back making burgers, had his mask below his nose. So much for masks. When can we burn them?

Does anyone really believe these masks are any good? Where do they all come from? Who is buying 4 masks to use every day? Surely no one works with one mask every 8 hours! There is no standards to the masks, they can be made of anything. You can wear them any way you want, they can leak any way so long as part of it covers part of your face.

I could make one out of my grandma's undies and it would pass! If these things were working, why do Covid rates keep going up? This isn't about saving lives, it has become nothing more than a matter of COMPLIANCE.

We are Borg, you must comply. I guess what they say is true: misery really does love company. If they gotta wear the mask, you damn well better believe they're going to make you suffer with them as well.

Too bad people just ain't smart enough that when someone tells them you gotta wear a mask to come in there, that people just all start LEAVING. Wanna bet if businesses started losing all their business by telling all their customers they have to leave unless they do something stupid and useless that soon these places would be screaming bloody murder with their states and stop complying as well?

Last edited:
Does anyone really believe these masks are any good? Where do they all come from? Who is buying 4 masks to use every day? Surely no one works with one mask every 8 hours! There is no standards to the masks, they can be made of anything. You can wear them any way you want, they can leak any way so long as part of it covers part of your face.

I could make one out of my grandma's undies and it would pass! If these things were working, why do Covid rates keep going up? This isn't about saving lives, it has become nothing more than a matter of COMPLIANCE.

We are Borg, you must comply. I guess what they say is true: misery really does love company. If they gotta wear the mask, you damn well better believe they're going to make you suffer with them as well.

Too bad people just ain't smart enough that when someone tells them you gotta wear a mask to come in there, that people just all start LEAVING. Wanna bet if businesses started losing all their business by telling all their customers they have to leave unless they do something stupid and useless that soon these places would be screaming bloody murder with their states and stop complying as well?
EfID4CFXgAA8cQo-624x599.jpg

I did leave and come back with a mask. My wife had a medical procedure and needed something to eat. We were held hostage to a burger-maker with and exposed nose. Nobody seemed to care. Masks are ludicrous.

Speaking as someone who left a blue shithole to come to a welcoming red haven, the masks are just one more symbol of the left's obsession with control. In my small town, less than 5% wear masks and when I go to the nearest city the mask zombies number about 15% and are mostly employees in businesses. I have had a lot of contractors and technicians in my new home doing this and than and none of them assume that they needed to wear a mask.

If at all possible, take your dollars and head for a free place where the left has less control. There is no restaurant near me where anyone would have been ordered to wear a mask.

Speaking as someone who left a blue shithole to come to a welcoming red haven, the masks are just one more symbol of the left's obsession with control. In my small town, less than 5% wear masks and when I go to the nearest city the mask zombies number about 15% and are mostly employees in businesses. I have had a lot of contractors and technicians in my new home doing this and than and none of them assume that they needed to wear a mask.

If at all possible, take your dollars and head for a free place where the left has less control. There is no restaurant near me where anyone would have been ordered to wear a mask.
Same where I live. The local stores all have 'mask mandate' signs and the only ones wearing masks are the clerks (because they have to). Some 'big box. places like certain fast food places do require masking before entering. My job takes me inside folks' homes and no one has ever asked me to wear a mask when I ask them if they want me to wear one. We The People are rejecting Biden's 'scamdemic.'

I did leave and come back with a mask. My wife had a medical procedure and needed something to eat. We were held hostage to a burger-maker with and exposed nose. Nobody seemed to care. Masks are ludicrous.
Personally, I purchased a Lone Ranger mask and when demanded, I put it on and dare them to tell me it is not a mask.

Does anyone really believe these masks are any good?

Sadly, there are far too many people who are stupid enough to believe it.

All that it takes to make the truth absolutely clear, is a basic microscope, the knowledge of how to use it, and the understanding that no virus is large enough to be visible in such a microscope.

I took the picture that I used to create this visualization, through my microscope in one of it slower-power configurations. It is capable, in other configurations, of much greater magnification, and much greater resolution than in this picture; but even so, is not capable of resolving anything as small as the COVID-1984 virus.

But even in this low-power configuration, it is easily capable of showing and measuring the gaps through the high-quality, genuine -3M-brand N95 mask that I put under it.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

I took the picture that I used to create this visualization, ~ ~ ~ But even in this low-power configuration, it is easily capable of showing and measuring the gaps through the high-quality, genuine -3M-brand N95 mask that I put under it.

Yes, I saved your photo a long time ago and have shown it to others! Maybe a point worth making also is that you point out the largest size of a coronavirus as 0.2 microns. That is equivalent to 200 nanometers. The center wavelength of visible light is about 550 namometers, the yellow-green we are most sensitive to. As such, if a medium were denser than 500 nanometers, light itself would be largely obstructed and held up, would be opaque to light! Has anyone taken their mask and put a flashlight against it in a darkened room to see if it stops light? No? Even if it did, it could still be WAY larger an openings than a virus!

In your left photo, the hash marks on the graticule as well as your circle represents about 10 microns, or 10,000 nanometers. It might actually be closer to 12 microns or 1/10th the numbered scale. Careful measurement shows that your circle would hold about 48 red dots across its diameter. Measurement of the N95 fibers show gaps in the material up to 8X larger and maybe bigger than your red circle, so let's say: gaps up to 96,000 nanometers or about 100 microns in round numbers.

That makes the LARGEST area of a coronavirus about 0.03 microns.
The area of the largest fiber gaps I see is around 4,600 microns.

So the largest gaps have openings around 150,000 times larger than the largest coronavirus and about 600,000 larger than the smallest! So up to 600,000 virus could pass through the opening at a time in a layer only 0.05 to 0.2 microns deep!

Now think of the volume of air in just ONE breath. It only takes a few thousand flu viruses to infect you. Literally millions or billions could pass through the mask in one breath.

Unless EVERY virus being inhaled or exhaled is trapped within a water droplet to be captured by a fiber AND those droplets don't evaporate in continued use releasing most of them again into dry air, the masks are a total joke for protecting against viruses and you'd have much better luck trying to catch rain using your tennis racket.

In your left photo, the hash marks on the graticule as well as your circle represents about 10 microns, or 10,000 nanometers. It might actually be closer to 12 microns or 1/10th the numbered scale.

The scale is built into my 15× eyepiece. It's value depends on which objective I am using with it. For this picture, I was using my 10× objective. With this combination, the distance between numbered ticks on the scale is 122 microns, and the distance between the smaller, unnumbered ticks, is 12.2 microns.

Personally, I avoid dealing with businesses that show contempt for the safety of their employees and clientele.

Ideologues with no medical credentials become pissy over this simple precaution to reduce contracting and transmitting a highly-contagious, deadly disease, but this respect and concern for susceptible fellow-Americans is in no way onerous, despite the whining from some that have made it into some sort of political totem rather than a matter of public health.

• Some masks and respirators offer higher levels of protection than others, and some may be harder to tolerate or wear consistently than others. It is most important to wear a well-fitted mask or respirator correctly that is comfortable for you and that provides good protection.
  • While all masks and respirators provide some level of protection, properly fitted respirators provide the highest level of protection. Wearing a highly protective mask or respirator may be most important for certain higher risk situations, or by some people at increased risk for severe disease.

• Trump urges Americans to wear masks to contain the coronavirus outbreak​

• Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.00.03 AM.png

Forum List

Back