Masks

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
While standing in line today at a local mart. The cashier yells out just so everyone knows, we are going back to everyone must wear a mask in the store. When I yelled out ( I CANT BREATHE MOM).

You got a problem with my mask?

ImmortanJoeMadMax.jpeg

While standing in line today at a local mart. The cashier yells out just so everyone knows, we are going back to everyone must wear a mask in the store. When I yelled out ( I CANT BREATHE MOM).
I was in 3 different cities today, and had a mask with me the whole time, though only required in the city in which I live. Some people are just mask wimps. If you cannot breath with simple mask on, you are probably to weak in the lungs to be out in public anyway. For normal people, it is just a small imposition for the good of the community.

I was in 3 different cities today, and had a mask with me the whole time, though only required in the city in which I live. Some people are just mask wimps. If you cannot breath with simple mask on, you are probably to weak in the lungs to be out in public anyway. For normal people, it is just a small imposition for the good of the community.
Says who?

Says who?
Me, definitely and most medical professional, probably. Simple face masks to reduce the spread of airborne particulate droplets don't mean jack after doing a 24 hour MOPP 4 exercise with full charcoal lined chemical/biologic suit, overshoes, gloves, and an M25 gas mask. Don't be a wimp.

Forum List

Back