Masks, social dissociation and isolation are torture techniques preferred by the military

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Masks, social dissociation and isolation are torture techniques preferred by the military. These techniques were introduced to subjugate populations around the world.
Of course it's a coincidence and no secret agenda behind most of goverments worlwide apply exact these methods through Covid-19 'pandemic'

Below: prisoners in Guantanamo

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg

Masks, social dissociation and isolation are torture techniques preferred by the military. These techniques were introduced to subjugate populations around the world.
Of course it's a coincidence and no secret agenda behind most of goverments worlwide apply exact these methods through Covid-19 'pandemic'

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg

Well, it's not working out too well. Just yesterday I heard that the governor of PA is being sued and has been stopped by a judge and told that his Covid restrictions are ARBITRARY and UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The stupid schmuck is going to try to appeal, I think.

ITMT, I heard for the longest time that it was silly nonsense proven unscientific drek that masks make it harder for you to breathe, meantime I've heard people countless times, reporters on TV, various people, comment on how much easier and refreshing it is to get the mask OFF.

Meantime, obviously, NFL players and other athletes play football, et al WITHOUT MASK because:

A). We don't want to be deprived of their good looks.

B). They can't get enough air with them on.

Yet time and again I'm told I'm crazy for saying that people with lung disease and respiratory / pulmonary issues who barely get by under the BEST of conditions CAN'T tolerate wearing a mask.

If I have to suffer wearing a mask, then so should NFL players.

Meantime, three coaches were just fined $100,000 apiece for taking the mask off their mouth for 5 seconds to talk while 50 feet away 40 guys were running around jumping on each other not wearing any masks at all.

This is one fucked up country.

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg

Well, it's not working out too well. Just yesterday I heard that the governor of PA is being sued and has been stopped by a judge and told that his Covid restrictions are ARBITRARY and UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The stupid schmuck is going to try to appeal, I think.

ITMT, I heard for the longest time that it was silly nonsense proven unscientific drek that masks make it harder for you to breathe, meantime I've heard people countless times, reporters on TV, various people, comment on how much easier and refreshing it is to get the mask OFF.

Meantime, obviously, NFL players and other athletes play football, et al WITHOUT MASK because:

A). We don't want to be deprived of their good looks.

B). They can't get enough air with them on.

Yet time and again I'm told I'm crazy for saying that people with lung disease and respiratory / pulmonary issues who barely get by under the BEST of conditions CAN'T tolerate wearing a mask.

If I have to suffer wearing a mask, then so should NFL players.

Meantime, three coaches were just fined $100,000 apiece for taking the mask off their mouth for 5 seconds to talk while 50 feet away 40 guys were running around jumping on each other not wearing any masks at all.

This is one fucked up country.

Look here what masks are good for

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg
that looks like America now.

Forum List

Back