Masks Don't Work

It's right there in front of us that this left wing "solution" makes NO APPRECIABLE DIFFERENCE is stopping the spread of this disease.

The left has nothing else to offer so they are continually stuck on stupid

Dafuck does disease prevention have to do with "left" and "right"?

It's right there in front of us that this left wing "solution" makes NO APPRECIABLE DIFFERENCE is stopping the spread of this disease.

The left has nothing else to offer so they are continually stuck on stupid

Dafuck does disease prevention have to do with "left" and "right"?
Got to have a disease

Why then did I have to carry a mask in the army for so many years?
This is
m50-m51-gas-mask-001.jpg

Not this
1609619579454.jpeg

Why do surgeons use masks when performing surgery?

Even my dental hygienist is masked. Always has been.

Hell, the doc who delivered me was masked too. But I understand we're all pretending this is a new thing now.
Open wounds! Do paramedics?

Do paramedics wear masks? Yep. I had to call them once in early March when my room mate needed them, and they were wearing one. I also had to call them in late June when she died. Not only were the paramedics answering the call were wearing them, but so were the police who showed up when she died. And, before you make snarky comments about the police showing up, they have to when there is a death to make sure there wasn't something going on like domestic abuse. She died from a heart attack, and that was one of the worst nights of my life. After the paramedics said that it was from natural causes, the police left. Yes, paramedics DO wear masks when they come to your house.

Forum List

Back