Masks and Sports

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
On the radio yesterday I heard a caller talking about working at minor league baseball games right now and he said fans in attendance refused to wear a mask some even after being t

If you have a chance to attend a sporting event this year will you wear a mask or refuse?

From day one I have yet to wear a mask anywhere. I no long attend sporting events but if I did they would either have to not let me attend or I would go and not wear a mask. Just look at the UFC, fighters bleeding on each other, sweating, but no mask. Their cornermen have masks but some do not. Yet, we have not heard any cases developing from a fight because of COVID.

On the radio yesterday I heard a caller talking about working at minor league baseball games right now and he said fans in attendance refused to wear a mask some even after being t

If you have a chance to attend a sporting event this year will you wear a mask or refuse?

From day one I have yet to wear a mask anywhere. I no long attend sporting events but if I did they would either have to not let me attend or I would go and not wear a mask. Just look at the UFC, fighters bleeding on each other, sweating, but no mask. Their cornermen have masks but some do not. Yet, we have not heard any cases developing from a fight because of COVID.

I always ask my self WWJLD?

jacklambert_lookout.jpeg

He would be kicking someone’s ass!
I always ask my self WWJLD?

View attachment 466126

You are in an outdoor stadium where "Social Distancing" is enforced why wear a mask?
There are no sporting that are in a indoor setting worth going too so who cares?

So what?

Forum List

Back