masks and Covid

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...I am super disciplined in being sanitary /safe/etc---yet I got Covid....I was at the Urgent Care to get tested--where a LOT of people go because they have C19 symptoms!! I had to wait about an hour outside before being tested--EVERYONE I saw touched the door handle with bare hands....I was waiting outside a strip mall yesterday--EVERYONE was touching door handles with bare hands....here, it says C19 :
''''''Most commonly, the virus that causes COVID-19 enters people's bodies when it's on their hands and they touch their mouths, noses or eyes. '''''

masks are just about USELESS if you are touching everything

Masks are useless anyway. Look at all the ever-masked politicians getting COVID. The president of France is the latest one.

Apparently the Brits have a fast-spreading mutant variety they are pretty worried about, though it isn't more serious and still is vulnerable to vaccines, so that's good. Reuters is running more news about it today, supposedly being a more aggressive type, though as they say the R(eproduction) number is only 1.1 or 1.2, I am not impressed. I mean, darn, measles is R 17! Still, COVID certainly IS very contagious. I suspect their R number is too low.

You make a good point about the hand-eyes-mouth connection. I think isolation is the best defense. Everyone knew that even way back in 1348: it was all too obvious. If a disease doesn't have a widespread vector flying through the air like mosquitoes (zika, yellow fever, malaria) isolation avoids it.

...I am super disciplined in being sanitary /safe/etc---yet I got Covid....I was at the Urgent Care to get tested--where a LOT of people go because they have C19 symptoms!! I had to wait about an hour outside before being tested--EVERYONE I saw touched the door handle with bare hands....I was waiting outside a strip mall yesterday--EVERYONE was touching door handles with bare hands....here, it says C19 :
''''''Most commonly, the virus that causes COVID-19 enters people's bodies when it's on their hands and they touch their mouths, noses or eyes. '''''

any how do you think it gets on your hands...
and on that door handle...
or any surface people are getting this virus from...

i hope you are wearing a mask now...

because nobody wants to be exposed to that shit thats coming out of you now and we can just hope a mask will filter it out enough that you wont infect anyone...

however without a mask and without social distancing, you are guaranteed to kill someone...

because nobody wants to be exposed to that shit thats coming out of you now and we can just hope a mask will filter it out enough that you wont infect anyone...

however without a mask and without social distancing, you are guaranteed to kill someone...
what???????????? the people have it on their hands!!!!!!!!!!! from touching the handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mask is not on their hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't open my mouth in public = I am not infecting anyone or anything

[

Gracious, alpine. You're a leftist, correct?

Masks are not USELESS OP.

Quite the opposite.

Just because it's possible to die from impact despite wearing a helmet doesn't make helmets USELESS OP.

Your partisanship is rotting your brains, whatever piece of brain you have left.

Snap out of it!!

Masks are not USELESS OP.

Quite the opposite.

Just because it's possible to die from impact despite wearing a helmet doesn't make helmets USELESS OP.

Your partisanship is rotting your brains, whatever piece of brain you have left.

Snap out of it!!
1. read the link
2. yes-useless--you can wear a mask ALL day and still get C19

So, you got it, yet still know nothing about it. You have to keep it away from orafaces. You use sanitizer on your skin to keep it sanitized in case we touch the areas close to our bodily orafaces. The public doesn't understand this about it. Covid-19 isn't transferrable through skin, so, if you're too dumb to follow instructions that will literally save your life, there's not much more to say.

So, you got it, yet still know nothing about it. You have to keep it away from orafaces. You use sanitizer on your skin to keep it sanitized in case we touch the areas close to our bodily orafaces. The public doesn't understand this about it. Covid-19 isn't transferrable through skin, so, if you're too dumb to follow instructions that will literally save your life, there's not much more to say.
you are a dumbass---people with masks still get Covid--plain and simple

Forum List

Back