Maskless MA

Same morals where you support killing unborn babies…quite moral you are.

you're pro choice, so lol@u.

donny will get his due & i have a bigley stick just waiting to poke you with.

bank on it.
I am pro choice but I never claimed to be superior morally. I do not judge others on their personal choices. You do. That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t misunderstand. Abortions are murder. But to me if a mother wants to murder her unborn kid she may. It’s her right. Donny never watched as my people were attacked in the US and Israel. Biden has. Who is the asshole?

yep. i would never could never be the vile, repugnant,, morally bankrupted , & inhumane creature that makes up donald J trump.

don't even try to think that all morality or the lack there of is the same.

it's beneath you.... or is it?
But you could kill an unborn baby.

nope. i couldn't - like i said, that would be infanticide. seems you flunked biology.

You could shame those who disagree with you politically.

lol ... depends on the circumstances. i disagree with hubby all the time about politics. he's a (R), as i've said in the past. but shame? naw ... unlike yer chosen one, my Marine is an empathetic person free of sociopathy, greed, & always has been faithful to me & THIS country.

You could shrug when trans girls take spots of biological girls on athletic teams or participate

not high on my list of priorities. oh well....

Against them in athletics.

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... not really but since you're on a tangent - you go boy.

You could shrug as the Democratic Party openly spews Antisemitic views.

wrong. but again - zog... i care about THIS country .... about AMERICANS ... & would never put another's ahead of that. you do all the time.

Spare me your outrage.

lol ... spare me the projection. it's painfully obvious - when i simply stated a FACT about yer chosen one doing what he does best - conning people & being as UNtransparent as possible re: getting vaxxed on a thread whose title is supposta be about covid ... you tried to skirt around that & what did you do? you zeroed in on a fleeting comment about melania.

ya, cause THAT was an easy deflection. then you go down a rabbit hole cause you won't (can't) defend yer chosen one this time. not with his ' secret ' not with documented provable FRAUD & THEFT.... not with his behavior towards biologically born & raised females. you bring up abortion & hillary & israel & biden & trans athletics & anything else but the damn kitchen sink.

The hypocrisy is deafening. Grow up.

lol ... that would be you. i live in the real world & grown ups face facts.

Maybe if you were a better person you would be in a better place in your life?

such pettiness on yer part. i have a great life & i was waiting for some regressive triggered response to happen. you didn't disappoint. will you revert back to calling me a drunk now too? how about me being antisemitic? oh oh oh!!!! can you find the spelling 'mistake' & zero in on that as a diversion?
Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that. If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons? So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101. And you lie about your life. You have shared some things here that state otherwise. It’s not petty from me. You dismiss my POV so I will gladly attack yours
The difference in your abortion vs homicide argument is in “ownership”. If I walk out to my car and take a baseball bat and break my car window no one is responsible to replace that window but me. If you walk out to my car with a baseball bat and break my window you are responsible to replace my window. Get the distinction?
So you equate taking a life to breaking a windshield? Pretty callous way to justify the taking of a life.
No, it was an analogy.
And you saw my response...in the end the glass is still broken.
And?
And the unborn baby is still dead. Whether killed by the mom or by an assailant. It is not a crime. It is legal. Is it moral? Subjective. Is it sad? Absolutely.

You are very stupid. Are you sure you served in the military?

not a child.

not a baby.
Find ANY pregnant woman who doesn't intend to kill her baby and ask her what it is she is carrying inside her. Listen to her OB talk to her about what is happening. Only those who intend to eliminate human life call a baby anything other than a baby regardless of where that baby happens to be.

ahhhhh you see? any woman who chooses to carry to term absolutely has that right & should.

& those that don't, shouldn't be forced to. when you can carry, then you can choose.
So, are you saying that any person who cannot give birth has no right to object if a woman shoots and kills a one year old baby? A ten year old? A twenty year old? A 70 year old? Is that what you are saying? Are only women who are able to give birth qualified to make or enforce laws relating to the taking of human life? Is that your position?

those examples are all post born humans with complete life histories.
So, a person who has been "human" longer is MORE human? The longer you live, the more valuable your life is? Is that your position?

nope. a post born person has person hood & that is how it should be.
So, one second before birth and one second after is a completely different entity? Is that your biologically ignorant and morally bankrupt view of human life?

viabilty should be the deciding factor. that is what roe v wade was based on.
"Should"? Who decides "should"?

lol ... when a fetus can survive on its own outside the womb, then that's yer clue.
So, as medical science pushes that date back, the reality of what is or is not human life changes? Is that what you're saying? With every post you seem to become stupider.

5 months will never be viable as much as you are trying.
Sure it is. My five month old grandson is now 17 a senior in high school

bank on it.
I am pro choice but I never claimed to be superior morally. I do not judge others on their personal choices. You do. That makes you a hypocrite. Don’t misunderstand. Abortions are murder. But to me if a mother wants to murder her unborn kid she may. It’s her right. Donny never watched as my people were attacked in the US and Israel. Biden has. Who is the asshole?

yep. i would never could never be the vile, repugnant,, morally bankrupted , & inhumane creature that makes up donald J trump.

don't even try to think that all morality or the lack there of is the same.

it's beneath you.... or is it?
But you could kill an unborn baby.

nope. i couldn't - like i said, that would be infanticide. seems you flunked biology.

You could shame those who disagree with you politically.

lol ... depends on the circumstances. i disagree with hubby all the time about politics. he's a (R), as i've said in the past. but shame? naw ... unlike yer chosen one, my Marine is an empathetic person free of sociopathy, greed, & always has been faithful to me & THIS country.

You could shrug when trans girls take spots of biological girls on athletic teams or participate

not high on my list of priorities. oh well....

Against them in athletics.

ya ya yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... not really but since you're on a tangent - you go boy.

You could shrug as the Democratic Party openly spews Antisemitic views.

wrong. but again - zog... i care about THIS country .... about AMERICANS ... & would never put another's ahead of that. you do all the time.

Spare me your outrage.

lol ... spare me the projection. it's painfully obvious - when i simply stated a FACT about yer chosen one doing what he does best - conning people & being as UNtransparent as possible re: getting vaxxed on a thread whose title is supposta be about covid ... you tried to skirt around that & what did you do? you zeroed in on a fleeting comment about melania.

ya, cause THAT was an easy deflection. then you go down a rabbit hole cause you won't (can't) defend yer chosen one this time. not with his ' secret ' not with documented provable FRAUD & THEFT.... not with his behavior towards biologically born & raised females. you bring up abortion & hillary & israel & biden & trans athletics & anything else but the damn kitchen sink.

The hypocrisy is deafening. Grow up.

lol ... that would be you. i live in the real world & grown ups face facts.

Maybe if you were a better person you would be in a better place in your life?

such pettiness on yer part. i have a great life & i was waiting for some regressive triggered response to happen. you didn't disappoint. will you revert back to calling me a drunk now too? how about me being antisemitic? oh oh oh!!!! can you find the spelling 'mistake' & zero in on that as a diversion?
Bullshit. You admitted in this response that you have different priorities from me and yeah abortion is murder. If my wife is one day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver that is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that.

depends on the state & how far along she is.

If you believe Trump is a conman which of his policies were cons?

his response on covid. or should i say lack of. did you really believe he lied about the dangers of covid because of his caring of americans? he didn't want the stock market to plummet & affect his own approval ratings w/the economy.

So you believe Biden is squeaky clean? Hypocrisy 101.

i never said he was. please show proof of that.

you making stuff up is zog 101.

And you lie about your life.

ha! not once. i never lie. i have no reason to.
you making stuff up: azog 101.

You have shared some things here that state otherwise.

lol ... are you CONfusing me with someone else? my life is really pretty good. no complaints especially now that the orange sociopath & natashia are gone.

It’s not petty from me.

opinions vary. i say it was. you obviously disagree.

You dismiss my POV

like you just did? :heehee:

learn to differentiate between how one acknowledges anothers' opinion & dismissing them because they are wrong. you are entitled to your opinions - i would never say otherwise.

you just aren't entitled to alternative facts & think they aren't.

so I will gladly attack yours

you spin in head to justify whatever it is that triggered you. somehow i don't really think it was my comments about melania ... but that is how you wanted to play this.
If my wife is ONE day pregnant and is killed by a drunk driver it is considered a double homicide. Fauci dismissed it too per his emails. Hell the first death in the US was Feb 29th and MA was shut down 2 weeks later. When would you have shut down. Show me a post where you deride Biden even remotely. If my kid in his 30s lived at home it would be an epic fail by me as a parent. If my daughters had to have an abortion when they got older, it would be an epic fail by me as a parent. I speak only for ME!

Trumps mistake was being too cautious with COVID and not having psychological experts speak to the dangers of lockdowns on kids and adults who have substance abuse problems and or depression. All the facts should have been on the table during the pressers. There he fucked up and it cost him the election IMO

my kid lived at home because he was seriously ill. i won't nor need to go into details now tell me how you would turn yer kids away in that circumstance. if you would - then, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... that's a bigley fail.

donny lied & people died. yep, it boils down to that. he knew how dangerous it was when he spoke to bob woodward, or was it carl bernstein? either way- he was pushing the whole 'covid will be gone by spring' bullshit whilst knowing the truth. his pawns believed him. some are now worm bait.
I disagree. So we may keep yelling at each other. I asked you what YOU would do differently. Do tell. Funny, how you avoided the whole one day pregnant example. Doesn't fit your narrative so you move on. Par for the course for you. I address ALL your points. You pick and choose. Pretty dishonest IMO.

there are states that want to give a god damn zygote ' personhood '.

it's ridiculous & that isn't murder - you think it is - then you are nuts. i don't pick & choose - i blow off ridiculousness.

btw zog- my kid is doing much better- thanx. /sarcasm.
According to science, it is a life, this was settled long ago. Life begins at fertilization.

human DNA is not a human being. when you can carry to term, then you get to say if you want to carry to term.
I am going by science, it is a life, it is more than DNA, according to science which you seem to be unable to dispute.

a 'life' is quite different than a 'being'.
Again, let's see the science behind your assumption.

can a 5 month old fetus survive on its own outside the uterus?

you show the science that it could.
No it cannot, neither can a 5 month old baby survive on its own outside the womb. Are you suggesting that we let the child die? Also, without medical help a person in a coma cannot survive on their own, you want to let them die as well? Again, you avoid the science behind your assumption, can you supply it or not?

what part of post born with life histories don't you understand? a 5 month old child is post born & has a life history just like a post born person in a coma.

lol ... next?
My five month old grandson is 17 now. Funny that thing called LIFE!

It was just a mask.
it was about liberty. Nothing at all to do with masks. If I didn't want to wear one, I didn't need to wear one. who the fk do you think you are to tell me what to do? Would you enjoy me telling you how to dress?

It was NOT about liberty. It was petulant children saying "you're not othe boss of me".

People are told how to dress ALL of the fucking time. I guess you've never seen someone in a uniform? Or see a sign on a door saying "Dress Code Required".

The law firm I worked for had a whole section on what you could and could NOT wear to work. One law firm I worked for banned any sort of running shoes. Another said we couldn't wear pants.

In high schools, the girls have a list of dress code violations as long as your arm. I got sent home for wearing "granny glasses" to school in the 1960's. The very high end sports club where my daughter trained one summer, (Initiation fee $50,000 in 2000), required you to use the "sports entrance" unless you were wearing "formal attire"
What a moronic analogy. When I was in school, there was a school dress code. After that we all had choices on what we wore. People get to decide to what they wear and wear they work. The mandate was a no choice option by the government, not a private industry. You honestly don’t see the difference?

Why would I admit it? You made the assertion you provide the links

are you that lazy that when a 'leftist' says something like that, you aren't curious enough to challenge it by showing it wasn't true - or you know damn well he's a fuckwad like that & he probably did & kept his orange piehole shut.

anyhoo............. i never lie.

Published March 2

Trumps received COVID-19 vaccines at White House in January

Former president and first lady got both doses, official confirmed

and I disagree it was BS and a Deflection. 100% factual.

i'll expect it in yer next post.

In fact you cannot refute any of the points.

what points? the bs deflection YOU gave about abortion.... biden ...& jews.... & moooooslems .... & israel on a thread about masks? damn, at least my FACTUAL point that donny & wifey poo #3 got their shots on the down low telling none of his pawns - who might follow his lead & stop being anti science morons is a hell of lot more on topic than the crappy deflection you threw at the wall but isn't sticking.
You have to wait three weeks before receiving the 2nd dose and two more weeks after that to be clear. Right in time for March. Not sure what you’re getting at?

uh-huh. soooooooooooooooooo not a word after the 1st dose - no big announcement? not even on hannity? orrrrrrrrrr fox& friends where he would go & ramble & bloviate.

not a word after the 2nd dose. nothing nadaaaaaaaaaaaa.

you can't man up 'eh? pity & petty.
Why would you announce anything until you're fully vaccinated? You're grasping at straws. Your TDS is off the rails.
Because it would have reduced vaccine hesitancy by a large margin with republicans.
Republicans have vaccine hesitancy? Link please

Any group that you point to will have some vaccine hesitancy - that is just a hard fact. Are you going to claim that there are is significant vaccine hesitancy with republicans? I cannot think you can honestly make that statement.

And Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.
Post a link please. I have hesitancy only because I have the antibodies otherwise I d get it tomorrow. I do Not see Republicans as any more or less hesitant than anyone else. But you made the assertion so please provide the link per USMB rules. Thank you.
Stop waffling. Your are being dishonest here if you simply reject vaccine hesitancy exists period. No link is required for that. Another poster gave one to you anyway in the post above but a better correlation to exactly what we are talking about is here

Then again, you could just go to google:

Where every damn one of those links on the first several pages says the same thing, vaccine hesitancy is higher among republicans. Every. Single. One.
Now, again, Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.
It isn’t hesitancy? They just don’t want it.
So you want to ignore the facts.

I gave you the google pages. Trump taking the vaccine publically and announcing it would have reduced the number of people that 'don't want it' then. Same result no matter what silly label you want to attach to it.

No. You didn’t. The thread isn’t derailed. Masks are a freedom of choice just like an abortion is.
No it isn't the same. A woman's abortion cannot harm another person. A person not wearing a mask, who is not vaccinated, risks infecting someone else, perhaps a child that cannot get vaccinated yet.
A woman’s abortion literally kills a soon to be person. Person not wearing a masks who has antibodies does no harm to anyone yet they still have to wear a mask. Children rarely get covid. If they do they exhibit minimal if any symptoms. My kids are case in point.

It was just a mask.
it was about liberty. Nothing at all to do with masks. If I didn't want to wear one, I didn't need to wear one. who the fk do you think you are to tell me what to do? Would you enjoy me telling you how to dress?

It was NOT about liberty. It was petulant children saying "you're not othe boss of me".

People are told how to dress ALL of the fucking time. I guess you've never seen someone in a uniform? Or see a sign on a door saying "Dress Code Required".

The law firm I worked for had a whole section on what you could and could NOT wear to work. One law firm I worked for banned any sort of running shoes. Another said we couldn't wear pants.

In high schools, the girls have a list of dress code violations as long as your arm. I got sent home for wearing "granny glasses" to school in the 1960's. The very high end sports club where my daughter trained one summer, (Initiation fee $50,000 in 2000), required you to use the "sports entrance" unless you were wearing "formal attire".

bank on it.

Who is the asshole? You are. Bigly.

You don't judge others but abortion is murder. Riiiiight!!
Abortion is 100% murder, you antisemite. If one is pregnant and a drunk driver kills the woman, it is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that?

PS - you said “Jews invented whining”. You hate Jews

Another fact free post from a whiny idiot.
Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

This is the mentality of our buddy Azog here.

After 12 months of ignoring Dr. Faucci and the CDC which lead to a year of lockdowns, wearing masks, and 600,000 dead Americans, the incoming President of the United States started listening to Dr. Faucci, and shut the virus down in 4 short months.

On the first day you get to go maskless, because the nation finally following Dr. Faucci's advice, and the CDC Guidance, you claim your freedom by chanting "F U Faucci". No wonder you voted for Donald Trump!!!

Please tell me you aren't really a business consultant because, man oh man, if this is the level of your critical thinking ability, you shouldn't be anywhere near somebody's business or retirement portfolio.
Shut the hell up, 99% of the people in The states masked up. I wore a mask everywhere and still got Covid-19, my wife, my mother, my daughter and her three kids lived in the same house I did and none, not one got Covid. The vaccines and heightened immune systems went a long way in causing the numbers go down, Biden’s rules did little if anything.

I tire of your stupid lies, try telling the truth for once. You make everyone on this board look like a genius.
I can Post articles refuting it. Means zero.
Not credible ones. Mine are credible.

Look at Sweden. No masks and infection rate on par or better than most of Europe. Stats don't lie.
They wore masks, they just didn't require mandating them. Sweden told its people "you should wear masks" and they did.
Nope. They actually didn’t. And businesses didn’t close. Funny how they still have very similar numbers to the rest of Europe. Faucis released emails showed masks were just for show. And CDC clearly shows that masks aren’t needed outside.

and

Again, numbers don't lie. 2+2 = 4 regardless of explanations.

Sweden chose a far more “open” approach than many Western countries in its response to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Officials in Stockholm argued at the start of the pandemic that the virus would present a long-term challenge and that it would be more beneficial for people to continue going about their daily business and develop immunity to it. The public were urged to work from home where possible but schools, bars and restaurants largely remained open throughout, and while people are urged to keep 1.5m away from each other. Sweden has not demanded masks be worn in shops or on transport.”

Sweden’s new case rates are better than Norway’s over the previous week: “Using the rate of infections per 100,000 residents during the last 7 days, Norway has registered 1.2 new cases of Covid-19 per day compared to 0.9 cases in Sweden, according to figures as of September 7th, according to newspaper VG’s count which is also based on figures from health authorities.”

“Denmark, which also imposed tight restrictions, has seen its infection rate rise higher than that witnessed in Sweden, despite initially seeming to have curbed the worst of the virus.”

You post is total bullshit as is your source. You're just parroting the right wing talking points about Sweden without looking at the numbers:

Sweden, with 1/3 of the population of Canada, had more than double the deaths per million of population than Canada.

Canada had 36,000 cases per million of population, Sweden had 106,000 per million of population. Sweden's case numbers per million of population are HIGHER THAN THE USA, BUT YOUR DEATHS PER MILLION OF POPULATION ARE HIGHER.

As previously pointed to you, it's not the numbers of people dying that destroyed your economy, but the costs of testing and treating those who live.
Stats don't lie. I posted a graph. Sweden actually doing better than most of European neighbors. But you can keep wearing that mask while you're alone in your car and listening to Hitler speeches about Jews.

View attachment 498333
Yes, it is about liberty and it would also be about liberty if the government told you that you had to wear a burka.

The government telling you how to dress is clearly a violation of your liberty. How is that confusing to you?

are you that lazy that when a 'leftist' says something like that, you aren't curious enough to challenge it by showing it wasn't true - or you know damn well he's a fuckwad like that & he probably did & kept his orange piehole shut.

Published March 2

what points? the bs deflection YOU gave about abortion.... biden ...& jews.... & moooooslems .... & israel on a thread about masks? damn, at least my FACTUAL point that donny & wifey poo #3 got their shots on the down low telling none of his pawns - who might follow his lead & stop being anti science morons is a hell of lot more on topic than the crappy deflection you threw at the wall but isn't sticking.
You have to wait three weeks before receiving the 2nd dose and two more weeks after that to be clear. Right in time for March. Not sure what you’re getting at?

uh-huh. soooooooooooooooooo not a word after the 1st dose - no big announcement? not even on hannity? orrrrrrrrrr fox& friends where he would go & ramble & bloviate.

Why would you announce anything until you're fully vaccinated? You're grasping at straws. Your TDS is off the rails.
Because it would have reduced vaccine hesitancy by a large margin with republicans.

Any group that you point to will have some vaccine hesitancy - that is just a hard fact. Are you going to claim that there are is significant vaccine hesitancy with republicans? I cannot think you can honestly make that statement.

Post a link please. I have hesitancy only because I have the antibodies otherwise I d get it tomorrow. I do Not see Republicans as any more or less hesitant than anyone else. But you made the assertion so please provide the link per USMB rules. Thank you.
Stop waffling. Your are being dishonest here if you simply reject vaccine hesitancy exists period. No link is required for that. Another poster gave one to you anyway in the post above but a better correlation to exactly what we are talking about is here

Where every damn one of those links on the first several pages says the same thing, vaccine hesitancy is higher among republicans. Every. Single. One.
Now, again, Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.

I gave you the google pages. Trump taking the vaccine publically and announcing it would have reduced the number of people that 'don't want it' then. Same result no matter what silly label you want to attach to it.
May have but many don’t trust the science and Trump is in his 70s. Those in their 20s and 30s may feel differently. Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?

Published March 2

May have but many don’t trust the science and Trump is in his 70s. Those in their 20s and 30s may feel differently. Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?
Why do you beat your wife?

Published March 2

LOL….it is self defense

bank on it.

Abortion is 100% murder, you antisemite. If one is pregnant and a drunk driver kills the woman, it is considered a double homicide. How do you explain that?

Bruins game last night. I was there as we kicked the shit out of the Islanders. First day of masks no longer being required in MA as well. A lot of “F U Fauci” chants. A lot of “CDC sucks” chants…bars were jammed before and after the game. Few if any masks.

Americans do not want to be told by the Govt what to do. This is why we are Americans. Check out the picture and the sea of humanity as they open the gates to the TD Garden.

After 12 months of ignoring Dr. Faucci and the CDC which lead to a year of lockdowns, wearing masks, and 600,000 dead Americans, the incoming President of the United States started listening to Dr. Faucci, and shut the virus down in 4 short months.

On the first day you get to go maskless, because the nation finally following Dr. Faucci's advice, and the CDC Guidance, you claim your freedom by chanting "F U Faucci". No wonder you voted for Donald Trump!!!

Please tell me you aren't really a business consultant because, man oh man, if this is the level of your critical thinking ability, you shouldn't be anywhere near somebody's business or retirement portfolio.
Shut the hell up, 99% of the people in The states masked up. I wore a mask everywhere and still got Covid-19, my wife, my mother, my daughter and her three kids lived in the same house I did and none, not one got Covid. The vaccines and heightened immune systems went a long way in causing the numbers go down, Biden’s rules did little if anything.

I tire of your stupid lies, try telling the truth for once. You make everyone on this board look like a genius.

Look at Sweden. No masks and infection rate on par or better than most of Europe. Stats don't lie.
They wore masks, they just didn't require mandating them. Sweden told its people "you should wear masks" and they did.
Nope. They actually didn’t. And businesses didn’t close. Funny how they still have very similar numbers to the rest of Europe. Faucis released emails showed masks were just for show. And CDC clearly shows that masks aren’t needed outside.

and

Sweden chose a far more “open” approach than many Western countries in its response to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Officials in Stockholm argued at the start of the pandemic that the virus would present a long-term challenge and that it would be more beneficial for people to continue going about their daily business and develop immunity to it. The public were urged to work from home where possible but schools, bars and restaurants largely remained open throughout, and while people are urged to keep 1.5m away from each other. Sweden has not demanded masks be worn in shops or on transport.”

Sweden’s new case rates are better than Norway’s over the previous week: “Using the rate of infections per 100,000 residents during the last 7 days, Norway has registered 1.2 new cases of Covid-19 per day compared to 0.9 cases in Sweden, according to figures as of September 7th, according to newspaper VG’s count which is also based on figures from health authorities.”

“Denmark, which also imposed tight restrictions, has seen its infection rate rise higher than that witnessed in Sweden, despite initially seeming to have curbed the worst of the virus.”

You post is total bullshit as is your source. You're just parroting the right wing talking points about Sweden without looking at the numbers:

Sweden, with 1/3 of the population of Canada, had more than double the deaths per million of population than Canada.

Canada had 36,000 cases per million of population, Sweden had 106,000 per million of population. Sweden's case numbers per million of population are HIGHER THAN THE USA, BUT YOUR DEATHS PER MILLION OF POPULATION ARE HIGHER.

As previously pointed to you, it's not the numbers of people dying that destroyed your economy, but the costs of testing and treating those who live.
Stats don't lie. I posted a graph. Sweden actually doing better than most of European neighbors. But you can keep wearing that mask while you're alone in your car and listening to Hitler speeches about Jews.

View attachment 498333

That chart is bullshit. There are links to charts in the Worldometer's Coronavirus Charts for every nation, and Sweden's doesn't look like that at all.

bank on it.

and

View attachment 498333

That chart is bullshit. There are links to charts in the Worldometer's Coronavirus Charts for every nation, and Sweden's doesn't look like that at all.
Financial Times is bullshit now? You’re deranged

Published March 2

LOL….it is self defense
lol, it was *supposed* to point out the fact that "Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?" is begging a question as I never did or said anything of the sort. It has nothing to do with 'shaming' anyone.

Published March 2

LOL….it is self defense
lol, it was *supposed* to point out the fact that "Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?" is begging a question as I never did or said anything of the sort. It has nothing to do with 'shaming' anyone.
I get it

No it isn't the same
You’re right, killing babies is evil

Abortion is "killing babies". A baby is a fully formed, living breathing person. Neither a zygote nor a fetus is a person, yet. It is potentially a person, but it is not a person.
It is a human life, science proves it.

There is no convincing idiots such as yourself that "science" doesn't call it a "baby", nor do they call it a "life". It is a "zygot", and a "fetus".

But that's not the REAL issue with you a$$holes at all. The REAL issue is that you get to bully and control women, and shame them for having sex. Biology gave women choice on whether or not to terminate a pregnancy. God gave humans "free will" to follow their own beliefs. But today's Republican Party would force women to have children they cannot raise.

Have you forgotten the orphanages filled with "unwanted" children in the 1950's? Children who never found homes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back