Maskless MA

No it isn't the same
You’re right, killing babies is evil

Abortion is "killing babies". A baby is a fully formed, living breathing person. Neither a zygote nor a fetus is a person, yet. It is potentially a person, but it is not a person.
It is a human life, science proves it.

it's human DNA that's alive. not a person. unless allowed to gestate, incubate, & go until viability.
Argue with the scientists, not me. The facts are the facts, whether you abort a baby or not is not my concern, that is on you, just don't lie about what you choose to do.

lol ... medical journals do not describe a fetus in utero as a 'baby'.

but you are right about one thing:

not my concern

not one bit - 'cause it's not one bit yer biz'nez.

nor yer body.

just don't lie

is science lying when it doesn't use the term 'baby' at any part of gestation?

about what you choose to do.

i chose to have my kid. i would never think another female doesn't get to have the final say over what she wants or doesn't with her autonomy. that wouldn't make me any different than a slave owner.
the baby isn't the mother's either. baby killing. son all day all night. baby killing. sorry you baby killing ass.

is it a human fetus or not? if you do not think it's human, than what is it?

Last edited:
No it isn't the same

Abortion is "killing babies". A baby is a fully formed, living breathing person. Neither a zygote nor a fetus is a person, yet. It is potentially a person, but it is not a person.

it's human DNA that's alive. not a person. unless allowed to gestate, incubate, & go until viability.
Argue with the scientists, not me. The facts are the facts, whether you abort a baby or not is not my concern, that is on you, just don't lie about what you choose to do.

not my concern

nor yer body.

just don't lie

i chose to have my kid. i would never think another female doesn't get to have the final say over what she wants or doesn't with her autonomy. that wouldn't make me any different than a slave owner.
Science says it is a life, you can pretend otherwise but nothing you have said or claimed has disproven that abortion is take a life. I am allowed my opinion as are you the fact that you can't solidify and need to justify your and bend your verbiage is not on me, it is on you.

Except tell her to get a vaccine for COVID-19?
Sweet as sunshine. EXACTLY
I am not arguing a woman's right. I am arguing that it can be deemed to be immoral. Just as playtime stated that Melania posing nude was immoral. She has zero right to argue morality when she is pro killing of unborn children. That is all. I am NOT arguing a woman's right to choose. I am arguing playtime being a hypocrite in judging other women cause they don't share the same morals as she does. That is all.

No it isn't the same

Well clearly it is a big concern to you because every time the topic comes up you comment on it vociferously and endlessly.

Science does not call it a baby and you saying so doesn’t make it true any more than the other lies you promulgate.
It is a life, pure and simple and you have not been able to prove otherwise. Science is science, your intolerance to other views is noted and that is why you lie.

I am not arguing a woman's right. I am arguing that it can be deemed to be immoral. Just as @playtime stated that Melania posing nude was immoral. She has zero right to argue morality when she is pro killing of unborn children. That is all. I am NOT arguing a woman's right to choose. I am arguing @playtime being a hypocrite in judging other women cause they don't share the same morals as she does. That is all.
me, I am arguing the woman doesn't have that choice. She only has that choice when she wants to fk or not. After she becomes pregnant, that life isn't hers to take. Not sure what evil fk ever said it was. No one's choice.

I am not arguing a woman's right. I am arguing that it can be deemed to be immoral. Just as @playtime stated that Melania posing nude was immoral. She has zero right to argue morality when she is pro killing of unborn children. That is all. I am NOT arguing a woman's right to choose. I am arguing @playtime being a hypocrite in judging other women cause they don't share the same morals as she does. That is all.
me, I am arguing the woman doesn't have that choice. She only has that choice when she wants to fk or not. After she becomes pregnant, that life isn't hers to take. Not sure what evil fk ever said it was. No one's choice.
Yeah we are discussing different matters. Mine is that playtime is a hypocrite

Yeah we are discussing different matters. Mine is that playtime is a hypocrite
that's a given. And I also knew what you were arguing with choice. I was merely responding to you from what you said about the woman's choice with respect to abortion. You're right, he can't argue the woman has a right and no one can tell her otherwise to telling her otherwise she must vaccine. I get it and agree as I said, it's a given. One must be a hypocrite to be demofk. It's a prerequisite.

Last edited:
No it isn't the same

not my concern

nor yer body.

just don't lie

Science says it is a life, you can pretend otherwise but nothing you have said or claimed has disproven that abortion is take a life. I am allowed my opinion as are you the fact that you can't solidify and need to justify your and bend your verbiage is not on me, it is on you.

STILL going on about it, and posting your lies. But it's none of your concern. You're not a woman and can't get pregnant, so it's a decision you'll never be faced with. I guess that's what makes you angry and bitter.

You're allowed your own opinion, but not your own set of facts. Science does not classify a gestating fetus as "alive". Constantly repeating such a lie, simply undermines what limited credibility you have.

No it isn't the same

not my concern

nor yer body.

just don't lie

STILL going on about it, and posting your lies. But it's none of your concern. You're not a woman and can't get pregnant, so it's a decision you'll never be faced with. I guess that's what makes you angry and bitter.

You're allowed your own opinion, but not your own set of facts. Science does not classify a gestating fetus as "alive". Constantly repeating such
No it isn't the same

not my concern

nor yer body.

just don't lie

You're allowed your own opinion, but not your own set of facts. Science does not classify a gestating fetus as "alive". Constantly repeating such a lie, simply undermines what limited credibility you have.
I gave you a Princeton study of when science says life begins. You have yet to regute anything. How is it that I’m lying, you are the one failing to back up anything. Until you prove otherwise, I’ll take the Princeton study over your childish and lying accusations. Thanks

Why would I admit it? You made the assertion you provide the links

are you that lazy that when a 'leftist' says something like that, you aren't curious enough to challenge it by showing it wasn't true - or you know damn well he's a fuckwad like that & he probably did & kept his orange piehole shut.

anyhoo............. i never lie.

Published March 2

Trumps received COVID-19 vaccines at White House in January

Former president and first lady got both doses, official confirmed

and I disagree it was BS and a Deflection. 100% factual.

i'll expect it in yer next post.

In fact you cannot refute any of the points.

what points? the bs deflection YOU gave about abortion.... biden ...& jews.... & moooooslems .... & israel on a thread about masks? damn, at least my FACTUAL point that donny & wifey poo #3 got their shots on the down low telling none of his pawns - who might follow his lead & stop being anti science morons is a hell of lot more on topic than the crappy deflection you threw at the wall but isn't sticking.
You have to wait three weeks before receiving the 2nd dose and two more weeks after that to be clear. Right in time for March. Not sure what you’re getting at?

uh-huh. soooooooooooooooooo not a word after the 1st dose - no big announcement? not even on hannity? orrrrrrrrrr fox& friends where he would go & ramble & bloviate.

not a word after the 2nd dose. nothing nadaaaaaaaaaaaa.

you can't man up 'eh? pity & petty.
Why would you announce anything until you're fully vaccinated? You're grasping at straws. Your TDS is off the rails.
Because it would have reduced vaccine hesitancy by a large margin with republicans.
Republicans have vaccine hesitancy? Link please

Any group that you point to will have some vaccine hesitancy - that is just a hard fact. Are you going to claim that there are is significant vaccine hesitancy with republicans? I cannot think you can honestly make that statement.

And Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.
Post a link please. I have hesitancy only because I have the antibodies otherwise I d get it tomorrow. I do Not see Republicans as any more or less hesitant than anyone else. But you made the assertion so please provide the link per USMB rules. Thank you.
Stop waffling. Your are being dishonest here if you simply reject vaccine hesitancy exists period. No link is required for that. Another poster gave one to you anyway in the post above but a better correlation to exactly what we are talking about is here

Then again, you could just go to google:

Where every damn one of those links on the first several pages says the same thing, vaccine hesitancy is higher among republicans. Every. Single. One.
Now, again, Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.
It isn’t hesitancy? They just don’t want it.
So you want to ignore the facts.

I gave you the google pages. Trump taking the vaccine publically and announcing it would have reduced the number of people that 'don't want it' then. Same result no matter what silly label you want to attach to it.
May have but many don’t trust the science and Trump is in his 70s. Those in their 20s and 30s may feel differently. Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?
Why do you beat your wife?
LOL….it is self defense
lol, it was *supposed* to point out the fact that "Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?" is begging a question as I never did or said anything of the sort. It has nothing to do with 'shaming' anyone.
I get it
So you are just dodging then?
Dodging what?
Sigh.

The original point made when you went off on this rant trying to redefine vaccine hesitancy and how Trump taking the vaccine would have reduced it.
It would not have
A bald faced claim with nothing to support it whatsoever and reems of evidence showing that Trump supporters specifically do not trust it and the fact is, even if you want to wilfully pretend it is not so, that Trump drove this sentiment.

are you that lazy that when a 'leftist' says something like that, you aren't curious enough to challenge it by showing it wasn't true - or you know damn well he's a fuckwad like that & he probably did & kept his orange piehole shut.

Published March 2

what points? the bs deflection YOU gave about abortion.... biden ...& jews.... & moooooslems .... & israel on a thread about masks? damn, at least my FACTUAL point that donny & wifey poo #3 got their shots on the down low telling none of his pawns - who might follow his lead & stop being anti science morons is a hell of lot more on topic than the crappy deflection you threw at the wall but isn't sticking.
You have to wait three weeks before receiving the 2nd dose and two more weeks after that to be clear. Right in time for March. Not sure what you’re getting at?

uh-huh. soooooooooooooooooo not a word after the 1st dose - no big announcement? not even on hannity? orrrrrrrrrr fox& friends where he would go & ramble & bloviate.

Why would you announce anything until you're fully vaccinated? You're grasping at straws. Your TDS is off the rails.
Because it would have reduced vaccine hesitancy by a large margin with republicans.

Any group that you point to will have some vaccine hesitancy - that is just a hard fact. Are you going to claim that there are is significant vaccine hesitancy with republicans? I cannot think you can honestly make that statement.

Post a link please. I have hesitancy only because I have the antibodies otherwise I d get it tomorrow. I do Not see Republicans as any more or less hesitant than anyone else. But you made the assertion so please provide the link per USMB rules. Thank you.
Stop waffling. Your are being dishonest here if you simply reject vaccine hesitancy exists period. No link is required for that. Another poster gave one to you anyway in the post above but a better correlation to exactly what we are talking about is here

Where every damn one of those links on the first several pages says the same thing, vaccine hesitancy is higher among republicans. Every. Single. One.
Now, again, Trump getting the vaccine would have alleviated much of that hesitancy.

I gave you the google pages. Trump taking the vaccine publically and announcing it would have reduced the number of people that 'don't want it' then. Same result no matter what silly label you want to attach to it.
May have but many don’t trust the science and Trump is in his 70s. Those in their 20s and 30s may feel differently. Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?
LOL….it is self defense
lol, it was *supposed* to point out the fact that "Why are you trying to shame people into getting vaccines?" is begging a question as I never did or said anything of the sort. It has nothing to do with 'shaming' anyone.
I get it
Dodging what?
Sigh.

The original point made when you went off on this rant trying to redefine vaccine hesitancy and how Trump taking the vaccine would have reduced it.
It would not have
A bald faced claim with nothing to support it whatsoever and reems of evidence showing that Trump supporters specifically do not trust it and the fact is, even if you want to wilfully pretend it is not so, that Trump drove this sentiment.
I am a Trump voter. I am waiting for more data to get the vaccine because I already had COVID and I am not in my mid 70s like DJT is. My parents both got it immediately and they are huge Trump fans. It’s less about Trump and more about perspective. The Cleveland Clinic came out two days ago stating that those who had COVID do not need the vaccine their studies show. I am waiting another month or two for more data. It’s not hesitancy it’s just waiting for information and since I am naturally protected I have time to wait. Thanks for playing.

I don't need to take anything. I have free will and liberty in my country.

Besides, if I survived not getting the evil dangerous virus at its most deadliest time, why would I get it now? There ain't no logic poindexters.

Published March 2

LOL….it is self defense
I get it
Dodging what?
Sigh.

It would not have
I am a Trump voter. I am waiting for more data to get the vaccine because I already had COVID and I am not in my mid 70s like DJT is. My parents both got it immediately and they are huge Trump fans. It’s less about Trump and more about perspective. The Cleveland Clinic came out two days ago stating that those who had COVID do not need the vaccine their studies show. I am waiting another month or two for more data. It’s not hesitancy it’s just waiting for information and since I am naturally protected I have time to wait. Thanks for playing.
And? Bloviate some more about shit that has nothing to do with anything I posted and pretend it has something to do with the millions of people that i have been referring to.

Published March 2

LOL….it is self defense
I get it
Dodging what?
Sigh.

It would not have
And? Bloviate some more about shit that has nothing to do with anything I posted and pretend it has something to do with the millions of people that i have been referring to.
No idea what you're talking about.

MA is still maskless but some weirdos are wearing masks still. Even outside. Can’t make this shit up. Even Maher makes fun of them.

Forum List

Back