Mask test Using Actual Corona Virus

How long is a work day asshole? Yea. 8 hours.

And newsflash...an N95 is NOT approved for confined space work.

You shoulda known that if you aren't full of shit

Ha ha ha, your reading skill are very low, never said N95 masks are used for confined space.

I brought up Confined space TRAINING which involves atmosphere testing and proper breathing gear needed to go into toxic areas.

You are a pathetic liar since YOU stated at post 27 that you wear it for days:

No actually it isn't. I've spent days in dusty environments with an N95 on.

You are a proven idiot!

:auiqs.jpg:

It takes between 300 & 3,000 viral partials to get sick from Covid-19. Obviously the fewer particles gives your immune system time to mount a response before you are severely harmed. I don't do the hand sanitizer thing, but wore a mask because I prefer a few particles to breathing 10,000's directly into my lungs.
How does it take to breathe in the minimum 300 particles using a 21% transmission mask? (assuming it is worn correctly and a clean face)

I say in just 5 minutes......, however hardly anyone uses the N95 in the first place, they often use cloth types which lets 80% or higher transmission go through, thus 300 viral particles would take a few seconds.

That test from post one never told us what the concentration was and much the second dummy actually got.

That is the part many leftist morons never consider because that requires too many brain cells to use.

Ha ha ha, your reading skill are very low, never said N95 masks are used for confined space.

I brought up Confined space TRAINING which involves atmosphere testing and proper breathing gear needed to go into toxic areas.

You are a pathetic liar since YOU stated at post 27 that you wear it for days:

You are a proven idiot!

:auiqs.jpg:
Yea…consecutive days. Never said continuously for days or with the same mask?

Jesus you’re freak

How does it take to breathe in the minimum 300 particles using a 21% transmission mask? (assuming it is worn correctly and a clean face)

I say in just 5 minutes......, however hardly anyone uses the N95 in the first place, they often use cloth types which lets 80% or higher transmission go through, thus 300 viral particles would take a few seconds.

That test from post one never told us what the concentration was and much the second dummy actually got.

That is the part many leftist morons never consider because that requires too many brain cells to use.
I travel & shop a lot where walking past people or spending a few minutes with a masked cashier behind a shield never caused me any problems. However spending time with friends & family during holidays, weddings, reunions, church, etc has causes most of US to get infected. At a wedding in KC 3 weeks ago 60 out of 100 of us caught & it.

Viral load + time + confined low fresh air = transmission. Delta is 6 times more transmissible. It's going to go wild for 90 days before it burns out.

I travel & shop a lot where walking past people or spending a few minutes with a masked cashier behind a shield never caused me any problems. However spending time with friends & family during holidays, weddings, reunions, church, etc has causes most of US to get infected. At a wedding in KC 3 weeks ago 60 out of 100 of us caught & it.

Viral load + time + confined low fresh air = transmission. Delta is 6 times more transmissible. It's going to go wild for 90 days before it burns out.
Mask up folks

Why are you anti maskers so binary? Wearing a mask is proven to curtail transmission as the video shows. Would you rather make it harder for the virus to infect you by wearing a mask or just let it have a clear shot at infecting you?
Where's the proof? I WANT it to be true but as yet I've seen little evidence and a lot of bluster.

Greg

Mask up folks
SheepWithMasks.jpg

Do you think I want to wear a mask?

I don’t

I want to eat at an indoor restaurant.

But I don’t want to get Covid. I REALLY REALLY DO NOT AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

We’ve come this far. We can beat this thing

Thought this was interesting. But how many viruses do you need to inhale to become infected? One? A thousand?

That was interesting. What gets me about the holier than thou left is they seem to get off on forcing people to do their bidding, such as wearing masks. Nothing else seems to matter other than their feeling of superiority if they can force others to comply with their demands. They could care less about what kind of masks people are wearing, if they are wearing masks correctly, how many times they have worn a particular mask, or infection control procedures in putting on or taking masks off. Everyone gets a free pass on everything from the left as long as people are doing what they are told - wearing their masks.

As the video clearly showed, even an N-95 mask with all procedures followed correctly, only limits the exposure, it does not stop in completely. And the video even addressed different types of masks, clearly showing that while even the most worthless mask is much better than having no mask at all, the left seem to be just fine with people going out in droves doing basically whatever the hell they want, as long as these people are complying with the left's demand to "mask up", even when stats proved cases continued to climb through all mask mandates and cases never began falling until the vaccine was available. But, if you comply with the left's demand that you wear a mask, you are given a free ride no matter how bad or ineffective your particular mask is.

Forum List

Back