Mask test Using Actual Corona Virus

So why jump on the tiny chance it might not work to justify not wearing a mas?
I haven't "justified" anything.
.I go out knowing there is A risk of getting hit by a car.

I live my life knowing SOMEDAY I may get your virus, but I dont worry about it like the left.

And if I do get it, I'm VERY unlikely to die from it.

Wear your mask if you think it helps. I have the vaccine and I'm not going to worry about your virus

Run and hide in the sunset Lil Tommy. Anti-mask and precaution trolls are a dime a dozen.

This is what people do when they stop debating and start flinging poo.

How about going to answer instead?

Then you can't address my reasonable replies, that I exposed a big hole in the dishonest test doesn't interest you.

Nothing is ever 100%.

Do you not leave the house in the morning because there's a small chance you might get hit by a bus?

I didn't realize that I need a mask to avoid 79% of a bus, thank you for your insight!

Never disputed it, but Masks don't protect you since transmission are still quite easy going through the mask.

It can take as few as ONE virus to infect.

Did you spot what they left out?
Hey dumbass...if the guy getting coughed on only gets SOME of the virus particles...what do you think happens when the one with the virus...the one coughing...also has a mask?

Yea...you get very little if any virus spores

The OP proved that masks work

A dangerous division is emerging – between those of us who want our freedoms back as soon as possible and those who believe in a new, more regulated life with spells of home imprisonment whenever our medical scientists become concerned. Which is often. KIRSTIE ALLSOPP: New divide between lockdown and the rest of us World wide power play by libs
Actually the divide is between people who want to end this and people who want it to continue indefinitely.

If you want to end it...you vaccinate and if needed wear a mask and socially distance.

If you want it to go on and on ...you do nothing and fight all mitigation

Hey dumbass...if the guy getting coughed on only gets SOME of the virus particles...what do you think happens when the one with the virus...the one coughing...also has a mask?

Yea...you get very little if any virus spores

The OP proved that masks work

Not at 21% transmission rate of the best available mask (N-95) and after a few breaths there would be literally HUNDREDS if not thousands of Viruses now floating in the room and increases over time since there is always more transmitting through the mask.

I don't think you are thinking it through fully, which is why you failed to realize Masks are NOT stopping transmission in the first place and not understanding that with each breath or cough even at the 21% transmission rate, a LOT of viruses are getting through and ACCUMULATE in the room.

The OP made it clear that Masks are NOT stopping TRANSMISSION from occurring.

No actually it isn't. I've spent days in dusty environments with an N95 on.

You are lying since the N-95 gets clogged up rather easily since dust is a larger particle than Viruses, breathing gets more difficult as dust accumulates.

I have spent years using the Dust Mask which turns brown from accumulated dust, it does get harder to breathe through it.

You would have to change a few every day.

You are lying since the N-95 gets clogged up rather easily since dust is a larger particle than Viruses, breathing gets more difficult as dust accumulates.

I have spent years using the Dust Mask which turns brown from accumulated dust, it does get harder to breathe through it.

You would have to change a few every day.
Fuck yourself. Don't call me a liar when you know nothing.

I have spent DAYS wearing an N95 mask.

Why are you anti maskers so binary? Wearing a mask is proven to curtail transmission as the video shows. Would you rather make it harder for the virus to infect you by wearing a mask or just let it have a clear shot at infecting you?

Some reality is binary.

Either a mask protects you from a virus, or it does not.

And all the credible science seems to show that it does not.

Some reality is binary.

Either a mask protects you from a virus, or it does not.

And all the credible science seems to show that it does not.
Binary? Really?

You think one spore and you fall over dead?

Stupid fuck

A dangerous division is emerging – between those of us who want our freedoms back as soon as possible and those who believe in a new, more regulated life with spells of home imprisonment whenever our medical scientists become concerned. Which is often. KIRSTIE ALLSOPP: New divide between lockdown and the rest of us World wide power play by libs
Every living thing yearns for freedom EXCEPT liberal humans who love their masters

Fuck yourself. Don't call me a liar when you know nothing.

I have spent DAYS wearing an N95 mask.

Your lies are stupid, N-95 masks are not to be worn more than a few hours at a time and should be replaced DAILY:

"Q. How long can an N95 respirator be worn?​

N95 respirators should be worn for a maximum of eight hours and should be replaced regularly."

LINK

=====

I have been trained in using a variety of masks from Dust to gases, also had Confined Space training as well using devices in measuring the air and how to help others who are in trouble. It was part of my Job requirements, also had Full Flagger training as well.

I know from years of experience that dusts clogs up any masks, the thicker the dust the faster it clogs up, I replace mine at least 2-3 times a day when working in dusty situations.

N95 respirators should be worn for a maximum of eight hours and should be replaced regularly."
How long is a work day asshole? Yea. 8 hours.

And newsflash...an N95 is NOT approved for confined space work.

You shoulda known that if you aren't full of shit

It appears you lack minimal imagination for this.

The N95 was stated as having 79% transmission blocking, now there can be HUNDREDS of viruses in a single breath, 21% of 100 viruses is 21 viruses per breath, is that enough for you?

1) They never told us how much VOLUME of each breath and how many estimated viruses were in each breath.

2) This is a fully enclosed space that is rigged for a misleading outcome.

3) They openly admitted that Masks don't prevent transmission, therefore they say must do other things to reduce the change of getting infected.

In the end Masks don't NOT stop transmission not even this loaded experiment can show that.
It takes between 300 & 3,000 viral partials to get sick from Covid-19. Obviously the fewer particles gives your immune system time to mount a response before you are severely harmed. I don't do the hand sanitizer thing, but wore a mask because I prefer a few particles to breathing 10,000's directly into my lungs.

Your lies are stupid, N-95 masks are not to be worn more than a few hours at a time and should be replaced DAILY:

LINK

=====

I have been trained in using a variety of masks from Dust to gases, also had Confined Space training as well using devices in measuring the air and how to help others who are in trouble. It was part of my Job requirements, also had Full Flagger training as well.

I know from years of experience that dusts clogs up any masks, the thicker the dust the faster it clogs up, I replace mine at least 2-3 times a day when working in dusty situations.
8 hours is more than a few hours. How do you think someone can take you clowns seriously if you dont know basic stuff like that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back