Mask test Using Actual Corona Virus

But proved that all of them reduce transmission and or reception of the airborne virus.

Never disputed it, but Masks don't protect you since transmission are still quite easy going through the mask.

It can take as few as ONE virus to infect.

Did you spot what they left out?

Never disputed it, but Masks don't protect you since transmission are still quite easy going through the mask.

It can take as few as ONE virus to infect.

Did you spot what they left out?
Any reduction in transmission is a good thing. Did not spot anything they said they were reporting on, then didn't, but we are all waiting breathlessly for you to tell us. Breath enough viral loaded air with or without a mask and you may end up without breathless. Try it.

So far, I've never gotten the virus and only wear the mask where a business requires it. I did get the second shot at the end of May. I doubt, if I did get the virus even before I got the vaccine, that it would affect me in a major way since I take a lot of zinc (naturally -- nuts and seeds) and lots of vitamin c&d.

Any reduction in transmission is a good thing. Did not spot anything they said they were reporting on, then didn't, but we are all waiting breathlessly for you to tell us. Breath enough viral loaded air with or without a mask and you may end up without breathless. Try it.

It appears you lack minimal imagination for this.

The N95 was stated as having 79% transmission blocking, now there can be HUNDREDS of viruses in a single breath, 21% of 100 viruses is 21 viruses per breath, is that enough for you?

1) They never told us how much VOLUME of each breath and how many estimated viruses were in each breath.

2) This is a fully enclosed space that is rigged for a misleading outcome.

3) They openly admitted that Masks don't prevent transmission, therefore they say must do other things to reduce the change of getting infected.

In the end Masks don't NOT stop transmission not even this loaded experiment can show that.

Why are you anti maskers so binary? Wearing a mask is proven to curtail transmission as the video shows. Would you rather make it harder for the virus to infect you by wearing a mask or just let it have a clear shot at infecting you?
Why are you anti maskers so binary?

Why are you maskurbators such bossy little bitches?

Wearing a mask is proven to curtail transmission as the video shows.

100% bullshit....They don't "curtail transmission" anymore than chickenwire "curtails" mosquitoes and flies from getting into your screen porch.

It appears you lack minimal imagination for this.

The N95 was stated as having 79% transmission blocking, now there can be HUNDREDS of viruses in a single breath, 21% of 100 viruses is 21 viruses per breath, is that enough for you?

1) They never told us how much VOLUME of each breath and how many estimated viruses were in each breath.

2) This is a fully enclosed space that is rigged for a misleading outcome.

3) They openly admitted that Masks don't prevent transmission, therefore they say must do other things to reduce the change of getting infected.

In the end Masks don't NOT stop transmission not even this loaded experiment can show that.
Probably works even better when not coughing inside a closed box directly at your face from a foot away. If you want 100% protection stay home and don't let anybody in. I have heard of glass half empty kind of guys, but your picture out to be displayed beside the definition. Is that how it is Einstein? If it doesn't give a 100% protection, you don't want any protection at all? What a mask p#ssy! Try MOPP Level 4 protection for 24 hours on an August day and get back to me. I have done it. These little face masks don't phase me and might help.

Probably works even better when not coughing inside a closed box directly at your face from a foot away. If you want 100% protection stay home and don't let anybody in. I have heard of glass half empty kind of guys, but your picture out to be displayed beside the definition. Is that how it is Einstein? If it doesn't give a 100% protection, you don't want any protection at all? What a mask p#ssy! Try MOPP Level 4 protection for 24 hours on an August day and get back to me. I have done it. These little face masks don't phase me and might help.
Then you can't address my reasonable replies, that I exposed a big hole in the dishonest test doesn't interest you.

I accept your defeat.

Then you can't address my reasonable replies, that I exposed a big hole in the dishonest test doesn't interest you.

I accept your defeat.
Run and hide in the sunset Lil Tommy. Anti-mask and precaution trolls are a dime a dozen.

The amount of virus necessary to make a person sick is called the infectious dose. Viruses with low infectious doses are especially contagious in populations without significant immunity.

The minimum infectious dose of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, is unknown so far, but researchers suspect it is low. “The virus is spread through very, very casual interpersonal contact,” W. David Hardy, a professor of infectious disease at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, told STAT.

The video actually proved that even the N95 doesn't stop transmission.

There is another problem with the test set they are ignoring.
Nothing is ever 100%.

Do you not leave the house in the morning because there's a small chance you might get hit by a bus?

Nothing is ever 100%.

Do you not leave the house in the morning because there's a small chance you might get hit by a bus?
I think most of "us" on the side you oppose, really dont spend time worrying about the risks. We just want to live our lives FREELY, and if you think masks are a good idea, WEAR THEM. But dont impose your beliefs on the rest of us, which is what the left has been doing

I think most of "us" on the side you oppose, really dont spend time worrying about the risks. We just want to live our lives FREELY, and if you think masks are a good idea, WEAR THEM. But dont impose your beliefs on the rest of us, which is what the left has been doing
So why jump on the tiny chance it might not work to justify not wearing a mas?

I do what ever I can to avoid getting the virus, its a drag being careful, no guarantees, but better safe than sorry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back