Mask Mandates

I was just there today. No masks. If I was in Los Angeles county, everyone would be masked because the County Board of Supervisors said so. Come to think of it, I was in a different hospital a month ago. No masks in the emergency room.
Which hospital did you go to?

Today, Saddleback. I was at the cancer surgical center. A month ago it was Mission.
Would you believe an expert?
There is a time and a place for masks. If you are feeling sick then wearing a mask in crowded space could save others from catching what you have… doesn’t sound you care much about that though huh?

There is a time and a place for masks. If you are feeling sick then wearing a mask in crowded space could save others from catching what you have… doesn’t sound you care much about that though huh?
No I don't but then I'm not sick.

Masks do no good.

That's not true ...
I took out the mask I had in the console and cleaned up where I spilled a spot of coffee just the other day.
It was pretty handy and if I am ever inclined to actually wear it ... It will smell like maple pecan coffee, no cream, no sugar ... How cool is that ... :auiqs.jpg:

That's not true ...
I took out the mask I had in the console and cleaned up where I spilled a spot of coffee just the other day.
It was pretty handy and if I am ever inclined to actually wear it ... It will smell like maple pecan coffee, no cream, no sugar ... How cool is that ... :auiqs.jpg:

The day before Thanksgiving I was at the Chinese restaurant. Three young women were there eating, wearing masks. They pushed it up to stick the fork in their mouths, or drink, then pulled it down. In the process those masks became absolutely disgusting with food and sauce and wet. Those girls, all 3 of them walked out wearing those stinking masks. If you are going to virtue signal, at least change into a clean mask.

The day before Thanksgiving I was at the Chinese restaurant. Three young women were there eating, wearing masks. They pushed it up to stick the fork in their mouths, or drink, then pulled it down. In the process those masks became absolutely disgusting with food and sauce and wet. Those girls, all 3 of them walked out wearing those stinking masks. If you are going to virtue signal, at least change into a clean mask.

A Classical Liberal and Rugged Individualist doesn't really have a use for Virtue Signaling ...
An impromptu beverage napkin ... Well, I might just have a need for that ... :auiqs.jpg:

A Classical Liberal and Rugged Individualist doesn't really have a use for Virtue Signaling ...
An impromptu beverage napkin ... Well, I might just have a need for that ... :auiqs.jpg:

We're they aware? Woke does not mean you know what's going on around you.

Forum List

Back