Mask Mandate by the Dictator Joe Biden..

The Progs are slaves, always have been slaves and always will be slaves, as this is strictly against the Constitution and its freedoms against a tyrannical government. If the states or cities dont enforce the mask mandate, will the federal jack booted thugs come in with guns and start murdering people who dont wear a mask?

Right or wrong it was things like this that contributed to Trump losing.

Do I think the threats have been over stated? Yes.

Do I think Trump has dealt with this very poorly? Yes.

I do find the concern over the governments violence over a person standing up for their rights though.

Shouldn't you just do what you are told and wear the mask and fight it in the courts?
Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade
Mask,. where is your mask!

I bet none of you have a mask on while typing this!

Perhaps fascist Orwell Joe can use the cameras on your computers to arrest you all
What computers? Joe outlawed oil I sent this by mail made out of trees
Why do you even need a computer? I mean, the internet is full of right wing lies that the democrats have not censored..................yet anyway.

Wait till the democrats get fully in power and have AOC censor all the web sites and only then will it be safe to own a computer.

Otherwise, Putin will only control your mind.
Once again think, joe first EO is to outlaw oil..

No computers, no cell phones, no tablets
We could send smoke signals to each other, but that would release deadly carbon emissions that will destroy us all.

How about morse code?
Nope, Morse was a racist

Don't want to get cancelled.
Ok smoke signals are out, morse code is out, plastics are out, how about we communicate by pony express?
Again, livestock emit too much carbon into the atmosphere.

Any cattle and other livestock should all be slaughtered and convert our diets to vegan only.

Sure, keep a few cattle around so that people like AOC can still enjoy a good burger, but that is a given.

Your dishonesty gets old.
You hate trump and have supported driving him out of office

now you are responsible for every kooky thing democrats do

Trump drove himself out of office. If he even a slight bit of decency he would have won again. I have no control over that. That's a failure of his parents.

Trump drove himself out of office.
I thought the sunlight would send you scurrying to the shadows without admitting that you helped drive trump out of office

and thats assuming for the sake of argument that democrat election fraud succeeds

The Progs are slaves, always have been slaves and always will be slaves, as this is strictly against the Constitution and its freedoms against a tyrannical government. If the states or cities dont enforce the mask mandate, will the federal jack booted thugs come in with guns and start murdering people who dont wear a mask?

I do find the concern over the governments violence over a person standing up for their rights though.

Shouldn't you just do what you are told and wear the mask and fight it in the courts?
Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

Perhaps fascist Orwell Joe can use the cameras on your computers to arrest you all
Why do you even need a computer? I mean, the internet is full of right wing lies that the democrats have not censored..................yet anyway.

Wait till the democrats get fully in power and have AOC censor all the web sites and only then will it be safe to own a computer.

We could send smoke signals to each other, but that would release deadly carbon emissions that will destroy us all.

How about morse code?
Nope, Morse was a racist

Don't want to get cancelled.
Ok smoke signals are out, morse code is out, plastics are out, how about we communicate by pony express?
Again, livestock emit too much carbon into the atmosphere.

Any cattle and other livestock should all be slaughtered and convert our diets to vegan only.

Sure, keep a few cattle around so that people like AOC can still enjoy a good burger, but that is a given.
Well said

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

No cars or airplanes, no trucks. Wonder how all the goods are going to be delivered? Or did Joe the creeper lie about banning oil? Not very eco friendly if he lied...

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

No cars or airplanes, no trucks. Wonder how all the goods are going to be delivered? Or did Joe the creeper lie about banning oil? Not very eco friendly if he lied...
Maybe you can hitch a ride in one of Biden's many SUV's

What do I need a mask for if a vaccine is coming?

Biden can not have a soaring stock-market before he takes office... Comes out to prepare America for total lock-down and mask mandate to try and dampen the markets reaction to Trump[s Victory in a Vaccine....

This man is a piece of shit.....

I hoep SCOTUS flips two states and Trump remains.... Fuck Biden!

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

You understand the argument. That's what blacks have long been told when they refuse to have their rights violated so why should it be different now?
What rights violated ?

We all live under the same rules as a civilization, there has been never no separate rules
Somebody is laughing at your stupid post.

im-213156

Last edited:

Do you walk around birth naked in town and refuse to wear clothes in defiance of the law?

What's the difference if you're made to wear shirt and shoes, from being made to wear a mask? :dunno:

Forum List

Back