MASH on Netflix Streaming

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Overdue, imo, but the TV series Mash is now on Netflix streaming as of Feb. 1. For some reason, it's only the first five seasons. I'm guessing the other six seasons will eventually be added. That is the standard procedure with shows on streaming.

The Official List Of What 8217 s New On Netflix Streaming This February Decider Where To Stream TV Movies on Netflix Hulu Amazon Instant HBO Go

MASH_TV_cast_1974.JPG

Even though I've seen them all before, I will watch it again...I enjoyed the movie also, watched it at the drive in....

This outta be in the Netflix thread. I check it often to see who watched what. I'm just lucked out on seeing this thread.

This outta be in the Netflix thread. I check it often to see who watched what. I'm just lucked out on seeing this thread.

You can put it in there. But MASH on streaming deserved its own thread. I have the DVDs; but if I can't get something by a click, I don't tend to watch it so much.

Just sayin' I might not see recommendations on netflix since there is a thread for that already. But...whatever makes ya happy.

Used to watch it with my mom back when it originally aired.

Much like The Big Bang Theory...the interaction of characters could be amusing ...but if I had to actually hang around any of them for long periods of time ... I would want to punch them in the face. Especially Hawkeye.

Bunch of assholes individually.

Much like The Big Bang Theory...the interaction of characters could be amusing ...but if I had to actually hang around any of them for long periods of time ... I would want to punch them in the face. Especially Hawkeye.

Interesting take. I always thought they screwed over the Trapper character by not developing him.

Interesting take. I always thought they screwed over the Trapper character by not developing him.

Trapper was probably the one I liked the best...and probably for that reason.

Th earlier shows were more like the movie, after Stevenson left along with Rogers and several other original members, I found it less entertaining...

Loretta Swit was hot and one reason I watched it. The other reason was RADAR.

Forum List

Back