Maryland Suburb Mayor Dies Of Apparent Suicide

For the most part they're not evil people. You have to stop believing that if you want to join us in reality.
I don't believe in the whole evil vs good narrative when it comes to much of politics -- but then again, I am not the one framing everything as good vs evil......

Why do you keep ignoring every point i make about right-wingers?? There is no both sides to this

Do you really want Biff to die?
No, he is just hurt..and hurt people, you know the rest....

But do you see how rightwingers make my points for me.....no matter how much I mock and satirize them -- and no matter how much they whine about it -- they continue to prove me right

You don't need to convince me that they're wrong and I see no point in us celebrating our common ground.
Who asked you to celebrate??

You keep trying your hardest to play the centrist game of both sides do it -- no matter how many ridiculous pretzel shapes you contort yourself into to do it..

and for what? So some reactionary right-winger will pat you on the head and call you one of the good ones?? While simultaneously pushing for every policy that makes things worse in this country...

Who asked you to celebrate??

You keep trying your hardest to play the centrist game of both sides do it -- no matter how many ridiculous pretzel shapes you contort yourself into to do it..

and for what? So some reactionary right-winger will pat you on the head and call you one of the good ones?? While simultaneously pushing for every policy that makes things worse in this country...
I think the left has a lot of room for growth. Focusing on that is a lot more important to me. I don't think both sides are equal, which is why I've chosen a side.

Forum List

Back