Maryland: Muslim accused of plotting to kill member of US military for the Islamic state

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Maryland: Muslim accused of plotting to kill member of U.S. military for the Islamic State

A federal grand jury has indicted a Prince George’s County man on a charge of attempting to provide material support and resources to the self-declared Islamic State, authorities said Monday.
Maryland: Muslim accused of plotting to kill member of U.S. military for the Islamic State
------------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping those borders wide open, isn't it great. All the trendy's who begged and call people racist for wanting the borders closed, I wonder how long you sheep will say that when it comes to your town, your kids school, and hey maybe a few rapes here and there. Oh yeah that's right we should love them with open arms they just don't understand. Silly me.

A federal grand jury has indicted a Prince George’s County man on a charge of attempting to provide material support and resources to the self-declared Islamic State, authorities said Monday.

Keeping those borders wide open, isn't it great. All the trendy's who begged and call people racist for wanting the borders closed, I wonder how long you sheep will say that when it comes to your town, your kids school, and hey maybe a few rapes here and there. Oh yeah that's right we should love them with open arms they just don't understand. Silly me.
We we we know we have people like this all over the country, and we can't stop them all. Get ready for more attacks.

We we we know we have people like this all over the country, and we can't stop them all. Get ready for more attacks.

Standing Rules of Rogers’ Rangers:

1. DON’T FORGET NOTHIN’.

2. Keep your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet sharp and scoured, sixty rounds powder and ball, and be ready to march at a minute’s warning.

Standing Rules of Rogers’ Rangers

Forum List

Back