Mary Trump sold more books in one week than "Art of the Deal" sold in 29 years

This is soooo funny. I bet Donnie is wetting his diaper over this fact....Wait...he will call it fake news even though all the data is true.

Donald the Failure!
He should sack the guy that wrote it!

The ghost writer knows what a complete idiot trump is....trump never wrote more than a couple paragraphs in his life. And reading is a another challenge for the illiterate Liar in Chief....
Interesting facts and opinion, probably very accurate, but not particularly well written. Quite a payday for Mary Trump, as the Dollar$$$$ roll in. More power to her. Got a copy on the coffee table now.
You actually admit to buying that, White?

This is soooo funny. I bet Donnie is wetting his diaper over this fact....Wait...he will call it fake news even though all the data is true.

Donald the Failure!

The ghost writer knows what a complete idiot trump is....trump never wrote more than a couple paragraphs in his life. And reading is a another challenge for the illiterate Liar in Chief....
Interesting facts and opinion, probably very accurate, but not particularly well written. Quite a payday for Mary Trump, as the Dollar$$$$ roll in. More power to her. Got a copy on the coffee table now.

What a saavy consumer he is.....

Donald the Failure!

I predict that you'll be able to pick up a few hundred copies of Mary's book in the discount used book bin by the first of the year! Marked down to $1.99!

Donald the Failure!
Trump has been on the Prog and swamp hit list since the time he considered to announce his intentions to run for President. This one is like a toothpick in a lumber factory.
Yeah, right.....LOL

Donald the Failure!

A lot of it probably quite true. I gave up on him growing into the job a long time ago. Got sick of the lies, along time ago. Was sick of twitter and reality show trump using it within the first 3 days in office. Not hard for me to believe somebody giving more dirt and possible explanation for the sick FK.
Oh, Oh wait. :eek: I misunderstood. I thought, when you said I admit buying it, you meant believed it. Put your mind at ease about my buying habits. It is true that between my wife and I sometimes go past a hundred bucks a month, reading a great deal, but that is on his and hers Kindle Fires. My brother bought, read it, raves (literally raves) about the Mary L Trump book and dropped it by to loaned it to me. I have started it, knowing most of it was probably true, but it is not a good read. The only tell all book I have bought (and that was on Kindle) was Fire and Fury (better written in my opinion but repetitious detailed rehashing after first 100 pages). I am not the type to buy "tell all" books to lay around on the coffee table for people to see. Over half my friends are trump supporters (though not the crazy FK trump supporters like many on here) and are frequently in our home. The all know my thoughts on trump, but having it laying around as a coffee table book would be like an every visit insult to my friends. We have several book cases and boxes in the attic of with well written and mediocre books (PJ has worse tastes than I) bought before we switched to Kindle, but we will not be dusting or storing Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L Trump, PH.D. Does that make you feel better?
I just moved it to the study as lighting in the living room is more about comfort and accent, than reading books. Heck, I got this blown up to 133% so I do not have to wear my glasses to read this message board.

Donald the Failure!

A lot of it probably quite true. I gave up on him growing into the job a long time ago. Got sick of the lies, along time ago. Was sick of twitter and reality show trump using it within the first 3 days in office. Not hard for me to believe somebody giving more dirt and possible explanation for the sick FK.
Oh, Oh wait. :eek: I misunderstood. I thought, when you said I admit buying it, you meant believed it. Put your mind at ease about my buying habits. It is true that between my wife and I sometimes go past a hundred bucks a month, reading a great deal, but that is on his and hers Kindle Fires. My brother bought, read it, raves (literally raves) about the Mary L Trump book and dropped it by to loaned it to me. I have started it, knowing most of it was probably true, but it is not a good read. The only tell all book I have bought (and that was on Kindle) was Fire and Fury (better written in my opinion but repetitious detailed rehashing after first 100 pages). I am not the type to buy "tell all" books to lay around on the coffee table for people to see. Over half my friends are trump supporters (though not the crazy FK trump supporters like many on here) and are frequently in our home. The all know my thoughts on trump, but having it laying around as a coffee table book would be like an every visit insult to my friends. We have several book cases and boxes in the attic of with well written and mediocre books (PJ has worse tastes than I) bought before we switched to Kindle, but we will not be dusting or storing Too Much and Never Enough by Mary L Trump, PH.D. Does that make you feel better?
I just moved it to the study as lighting in the living room is more about comfort and accent, than reading books. Heck, I got this blown up to 133% so I do not have to wear my glasses to read this message board.
I was giving you some good natured teasing about admitting reading what's akin to some of the supermarket tabloids, White! I'll admit that I'll read what Brad and Angelina are up to briefly while I'm waiting to check out but I'm not going to EVER buy something like that because I know that they're a joke when it comes to being reliable!

I remember when Mary Trump's book excerpts were first being put out there to pique interest and the big "scandal" was that Donald Trump paid someone else to take his SATs! But then an enterprising reporter tracked down some of Trump's classmates at the military school he went to and asked them if that could have happened and they laughed at the notion because the exam was given with their teachers in attendance and someone ELSE taking a test for Trump would have been spotted almost immediately! Small school...small class rooms...teachers that know their students. Pretty much impossible to slip someone else in there to take that test! So then you look at Mary Trump's "proof" that something like that happened and lo and behold it's just something that she "heard" from anonymous sources! At which point the History major in me starts to doubt the validity of most of the things that she wrote about!

It's a rather sad commentary on our society that someone like Mary Trump can put her name on what's essentially a supermarket tabloid story on steroids and people like your brother "rave" about it! Does he REALLY believe what Mary Trump put in that book...or does he not care if it's fact as long as it rips Trump? If that's the case then your brother is no better than the ditzy housewives who read those supermarket tabloids and think they know the truth!

Donald the Failure!

I predict that you'll be able to pick up a few hundred copies of Mary's book in the discount used book bin by the first of the year! Marked down to $1.99!
After November, that may be true!

Donald the Failure!

I was giving you some good natured teasing about admitting reading what's akin to some of the supermarket tabloids, White! I'll admit that I'll read what Brad and Angelina are up to briefly while I'm waiting to check out but I'm not going to EVER buy something like that because I know that they're a joke when it comes to being reliable!

I remember when Mary Trump's book excerpts were first being put out there to pique interest and the big "scandal" was that Donald Trump paid someone else to take his SATs! But then an enterprising reporter tracked down some of Trump's classmates at the military school he went to and asked them if that could have happened and they laughed at the notion because the exam was given with their teachers in attendance and someone ELSE taking a test for Trump would have been spotted almost immediately! Small school...small class rooms...teachers that know their students. Pretty much impossible to slip someone else in there to take that test! So then you look at Mary Trump's "proof" that something like that happened and lo and behold it's just something that she "heard" from anonymous sources! At which point the History major in me starts to doubt the validity of most of the things that she wrote about!

It's a rather sad commentary on our society that someone like Mary Trump can put her name on what's essentially a supermarket tabloid story on steroids and people like your brother "rave" about it! Does he REALLY believe what Mary Trump put in that book...or does he not care if it's fact as long as it rips Trump? If that's the case then your brother is no better than the ditzy housewives who read those supermarket tabloids and think they know the truth!
Quite true. I love my older brother. He is the last of them I have left, but yes, he's pretty far out there now. I suspect, no, am certain he is an automatic believer in what she wrote. While I am, of course no trump supporter, and pretty sure much in the book (when I get to it) will be true, I take all tell all books on trump or anyone else with a big grain of salt. I'm a shitty writer and would never attempt a book. But, since I do not like trump, I should be an enthusiastic audience. If you can't throw out something to grab you audience (especially a willing audience) in the first few pages, you are a shitty writer, at least by the standards many years ago in creative writing where I struggled to get a lousy "B".
If you want a good trump tell all, go with Fire and Fury. It was one of the originals on trump and set the tone and standard. I bought it on Kindle for half the price of hardback and it will never collect dust. It's mostly true too.

Donald the Failure!
There are two reasons:

1. Leftists will swallow any amount of bullshit that criticizes Trump.

2. Leftists don't want to work. They just want the government to take care of them, cradle to grave.

Hint: Neither one is anything to be proud of.

Forum List

Back