Mary Trump sold more books in one week than "Art of the Deal" sold in 29 years

1596595479650.png

This is soooo funny. I bet Donnie is wetting his diaper over this fact....Wait...he will call it fake news even though all the data is true.

Donald the Failure!
He should sack the guy that wrote it!

The ghost writer knows what a complete idiot trump is....trump never wrote more than a couple paragraphs in his life. And reading is a another challenge for the illiterate Liar in Chief....

This is soooo funny. I bet Donnie is wetting his diaper over this fact....Wait...he will call it fake news even though all the data is true.

Donald the Failure!
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Know what else is funny...that's more then first day sales of Becoming too

More people were interested in what Mary had to say about DJT
then people were interested in what Michelle had to say about herself

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

A Trump besting the Obama's and Clinton's

Wonder who that REALLY irks

It simply illustrates the kind of crap that you on the left will shell out money for, Jim! Mary Trump is laughing all the way to the bank! She wrote a narrative that's so full of holes that it should be selling in the dairy section of the supermarket right next to the Swiss Cheese and you bought it hook, line and sinker!

Donald the Failure!

Read Mary's book. Donald is a damaged man who, if given four more years, will lead the US into an unrecoverable spiral downward.

This is soooo funny.

Hilarious but not too surprising that there are a lot more way more gullible TDS Tards out there than there are people wishing to merely learn business tips.

But then, we know that the DNC bought up THOUSANDS of those books to pass out to idiots like you to go through hoping to find something, anything to use against Trump before he stomps Joe Biden a new mudhole in 90 days, so lacking in confidence you are in the Fossil.

The DNC: now the largest buyers of Trump books and Trump rally tickets.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Donald the Failure!

Read Mary's book. Donald is a damaged man who, if given four more years, will lead the US into an unrecoverable spiral downward.
What does your reply have to do with mine

Donald the Failure!

What would you base that on in his first 3 1/2 years, Jim? The Covid pandemic made the US economy suck...not Trump! Before that shut down things our economy was the envy of the rest of the world! Now the question you should be asking yourself is why would anyone get rid of the guy who gave us THAT economy for the guy who was second in command for the worst economic recovery from a recession since The Great Depression?

Donald the Failure!
He should sack the guy that wrote it!

The ghost writer knows what a complete idiot trump is....trump never wrote more than a couple paragraphs in his life. And reading is a another challenge for the illiterate Liar in Chief....
Interesting facts and opinion, probably very accurate, but not particularly well written. Quite a payday for Mary Trump, as the Dollar$$$$ roll in. More power to her. Got a copy on the coffee table now.

Donald the Failure!

Yeah Putin bought them all.. Gonna hand them out to all the party big whigs.. XI probably bought a tone of them also.. More folks interested in tabloid than there are interested in success...

I'm more than doubting this statistic.. Because to find and track total book sales you need to pay about $1000 bucks or more.. So Huffpost could lie all they want and nobody would ever catch on..

New Topics

Forum List

Back