Mary says her uncle was happy Capitol was sacked

That's an outright lie. You can't get Billy beer anymore.
Actually you can if you want to pay 7 bucks a can. :)
Wording on the ad is very unclear. Are they empty or full cans?

What's bullshit are the scads of mathematical impossibilities that fucking rubes like you can't reconcile.
What mathematical impossiblity?

Mathematical impossiblity of a black man winning an American presidential election maybe?

After all, before Obama won twice the historic odds were zero. So that is proof positive he cheated somehow, right dummy?

What could he say to stop it. The FBI was giving the orders.
You are a laugh riot my friend ;)

1637078473089.png

The race card....How utterly banal.

Grow the fuck up, pussy.
Yep, thats all you got and it's all you'll ever have because you are too fucking dumb to seriously back up any of your bullshit.

Argument had nothing to do with any race cards, but with the fact that mathematical impossiblities are all around when people constructing those models are clueless about subject matter.

Last edited:
Actually you can if you want to pay 7 bucks a can. :)
Wording on the ad is very unclear. Are they empty or full cans?

No that is pretty clear.

They are empty. You are buying the collectable unopened can. I assume the contents were drained via another hole. People collect some strange things...

No that is pretty clear.

They are empty. You are buying the collectable unopened can. I assume the contents were drained via another hole. People collect some strange things...
But the ad says "unopened". Boy, I'd be pretty pissed if I paid 7 bucks a can for that rotgut and they mailed me five empty cans!

The Dems need to subpoena some of these aides to the Senate trial. Intent is s big fan tor here. In order to prove intent...state of mind is imperative. The scum trump was ecstatic that his mob had attacked the Capitol.

If the Dems can prove his intent was to sack the Capitol...not only will he be convicted in the Senate...criminal charge could be in store.
/——-/ And the wild conspiracies continue to spew out of LiberalPropagandaville.

But the ad says "unopened". Boy, I'd be pretty pissed if I paid 7 bucks a can for that rotgut and they mailed me five empty cans!
Well, for anyone that collects things like that, it is unopened lol.

That is why it mentions TABS are unopened. The top tabs have not been popped even if the product itself has long ago disappeared and I would imagine that is important for a collector. Of course, anyone willing to drink something that old canned in that fashion may not even notice they are empty :D

Well, for anyone that collects things like that, it is unopened lol.

That is why it mentions TABS are unopened. The top tabs have not been popped even if the product itself has long ago disappeared and I would imagine that is important for a collector. Of course, anyone willing to drink something that old canned in that fashion may not even notice they are empty :D

You may well be right. I just think the ad is pretty unclear. Meh, I can't think of anything I'd less like to own than Billy Beer - Empty OR full!

Seems like every president has had one or more embarrassing relatives. Billy was right up there at the top! ;)

Embarrassing Relations​

1. Billy Carter: Redneck Powerbroker When his brother was elected president in 1976, Billy Carter gleefully turned his life into a national joke. He was Jimmy Carter's drunken sibling, who bragged about smoking pot at the White House and urinating in public.​
At his gas station in Plains, Ga., Billy Carter swigged beer while holding court for reporters, causing his family endless headaches.​
"I got a mother who went into the Peace Corps at the age of 68. I got a sister who's a holy roller preacher. I got another sister who rides motorcycles and wears helmets. I got a brother who thinks he's going to be president of the United States," he told reporters.​
"I'm the only sane one in the family," he said, bragging that he could drink 20 to 25 beers, "but not every day."​
Carter leveraged his celebrity into an array of products, including "Billy Beer" and his first book, Redneck Power: The Wit and Wisdom of Billy Carter,, while charging $5,000 for personal appearances.​
"I wish Billy would have gone along with my plan to involve him in the government," President Carter once told an audience.​
"I was going to reorganize and put the FBI and the CIA together. But Billy said he didn't want to join any agency he couldn't spell."​
But President Carter had a harder time explaining Billy's actions when the first brother accepted a $200,000 loan from the Libyan government and had to register as an agent for the rogue nation.​
When his brother lost his bid for re-election, Billy remained unapologetic. "I think I helped Jimmy as much as I hurt him," he said. "Certainly I didn't hurt him enough to lose 44 states."​
Billy Beer never took off. Eventually, Billy had to sell his home to settle a debt with the Internal Revenue Service. And in later years, he mellowed.​
In 1988, about seven years before he lost his battle to pancreatic cancer, Billy took an oath of sobriety and concentrated on his other love — trailer park homes.​

1637162013085.png

Forum List

Back