Zone1 Marxist women, what do you expect after all these years of putting down men? Now you have to deal with them..

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
What is happening to men today? Really!!! WOW!!
I am still in shock.
I never saw so many beer bellies. Tee shirts that are way too big. Ungroomed. Dirty clothes. The most unattractive colors. And some whose personal hygiene left the building a while back.
Where do I start the discectomy? From head to toe, the whole ensemble of the male species needs to be taken apart.
Where shall i begin. Here are a few examples of how the Marxist women have so degraded men. You treat men like horse manure and soon, men will smell like horse manure because they dont feel like cleaning up for some thing who looks down on them.

lol Having lied in Silly Con Valley it's obvious why women there are such whining losers with 'issues'. Snotty, obnoxious, and selfish. SOS is a way of life for them. Not all of course, but most of those under 30 seem that way.

but they crave whats in a man's pants

Not really. Some of the contraptions on the market are likely far more fulfilling to them (collectively speaking) than what has largely become a boring thirty second ride on the wild mouse. And those things come in all shapes and sizes. They even have settings and come with remote controls.

And they don't have to deal with you afterward either.

Well..not ''you'' as if I'm talking to you specifically. I'm collectively speaking there.

Anyway. Placing that truth aside, here's a great read on the topic and touches on the topical dialogue in a somewhat thorough but absolutely relevant manner...

Last edited:
Not really. Some of the contraptions on the market are likely far more fulfilling to them (collectively speaking) than what has largely become a boring thirty second ride on the wild mouse. And those things come in all shapes and sizes. They even have settings and come with remote controls.

And they don't have to deal with you afterward either.

Well..not ''you'' as if I'm talking to you specifically. I'm collectively speaking there.

Anyway. Placing that truth aside, here's a great read on the topic and touches on the topical dialogue in a somewhat thorough but absolutely relevant manner...

Sounds like you have purchased a few of those items.

Forum List

Back