Marxist Frances Fox Piven Stunned When College Students Push Back Against Her Disgust

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is what happens when you push back at a commie.
BRAVO for the BRAVE audience members...
:clap2:

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 13, 2011, 5:45 PM
Well, she certainly isn’t used to this.
Violent Marxist Professor Frances Scott Piven lectured a group of students after they wouldn’t keep their mouths shut when she attacked the tea party.
“Alright, I’m still doing the talking here.”

Piven was pushing on the kids that the tea party is racist. And, she mocked them by suggesting they were tea party members for disagreeing with her disgusting remarks.
Via HotAir:
VIDEO AT SITE, I couldn't bring it over.

The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Made a Comeback

Last edited:

SNIP:
Violent Marxist Professor Frances Scott Piven lectured a group of students after they wouldn’t keep their mouths shut when she attacked the tea party.

Piven was pushing on the kids that the tea party is racist. And, she mocked them by suggesting they were tea party members for disagreeing with her disgusting remarks.
Via HotAir:

They dish it, but they certainly can't take it, can they.

Marxist killed hundreds of millions of people in the 20th century, because of there idea's and they expect to get away with there crap? Fuck them...They should be outlawed.

Outlawed for their ideas? no. But arrested for the crimes they commit because of those ideas, most certainly.

I hope if people are ever in the streets, I hope its her street first and her office...

SNIP:

Via HotAir:

Saw the video.

Nothing to see herezzzzz...............

hilarious.jpg

Forum List

Back