‘Marxist’ BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors defends real estate holdings

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I am not surprise at all , Marxist stalinist Politburo have feasted 7/24 , meanwhile presents (Marxist slaves) were dying from hunger on the streets , I won´t be surprise if FBI connect ‘Marxist’ BLM to Putin& KGB as well...
“Marxist” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors tearfully defended her $3.2 million real estate (BLACKS FREE) empire, "
1618818820442.png

1618818914546.png

Last edited:
Marxist don't believe in private property ........not yours anyway

I saw it yesterday ....she helping her family members ....who are black..... so there ....BIGOT!

Blm whats thier stance on the family again ?
Lol
Fat ****** parasite dyke

Marxist don't believe in private property ........not yours anyway

I saw it yesterday ....she helping her family members ....who are black..... so there ....BIGOT!

Blm whats thier stance on the family again ?
Lol
Fat ****** parasite dyke
why all Marxist bosses love the luxury lifestyle ?

1618820290088.png

I am not surprise at all , Marxist stalinist Politburo have feasted 7/24 , meanwhile presents (Marxist slaves) were dying from hunger on the streets , I won´t be surprise if FBI connect ‘Marxist’ BLM to Putin& KGB as well...
“Marxist” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors tearfully defended her $3.2 million real estate (BLACKS FREE) empire, "
View attachment 481557
View attachment 481558
All animals are equal...some are more equal than others.

1618836137306.png

Last edited:
View attachment 481557
View attachment 481558
All animals are equal...some are more equal than others.

+1
the Leningrad commie boss was forced by Politburo to take a diet when Marxist slaves forced to eat each other
The Blockade of Leningrad & the Mixed Results of Sovietiza tion
https://scholarship.rice.edu › bitstream › handle

by D Burrough · 2016 — Abstract: The Siege of Leningrad, a joint German-Finnish ... course, the people didn't like Zhdanov, because he was a 'fat cat,' the only fat cat we saw."21.

View attachment 481617
What the fuck is that on her forehead? Is she Hindu or something?

View attachment 481617
What the fuck is that on her forehead? Is she Hindu or something?

I think a Marxist without 4 homes is not a Marxist

View attachment 481617
She's a bloodsucker and large corporations and foundations support her, useless bastards that they are.

Booker Washington warned US about Blacks who would use the plight of other Blacks to build personal wealth. Khan-Cullors is another shining example.

Forum List

Back