Marx, Math And Myth

While breeders have always known that they could encourage better more desirable organisms, plants and animals, unlike Darwin they also knew that the range of changes was severely limited, and after a point the organism was harmed or died.

“A mathematical analysis of the experiments showed that the proteins themselves acted to correct any imbalance imposed on them through artificial mutations and restored the chain to working order …
The authors sought to identify the underlying cause for this self-correcting behavior in the observed protein chains. Standard evolutionary theory offered no clues … The scientists are working on formulating a new general theory based on this finding they are calling “evolutionary control.””

Evolution's new wrinkle: Proteins with cruise control provide new perspective
The same posters here who ridicule you that "you're the old, ring in the new", have nothing to say about a world where Dancing With The Stars is ranked among the top shows that the world watches.
It seems humanity has dumbed down considerably in the last couple of thousand years.

Well....I must admit that I don't read the several posters to whom you refer....and I've never seen 'Dancing With The Stars.'

But I do so appreciate the educated and introspective, you, and always look forward to your posts.

From what I have seen, none of the Darwin supporters has been able to dispute the math I have applied and provided in this thread.
My aim is for those who simply accepted the false theory of evolution provided by the neo-Marxist government schools to see another perspective.....one with actual proof.

See ya' soon!

Let’s be honest. The “math” you presented is simply standard fundie ID’iot creationist “math” that doesn’t apply to biological systems.

It’s predictable that ID’iot creationers will use “what are the odds” arguments they copy and paste from xtian ministries to "support" their claims. It's always comical to see that, since ID’iot creationers can always find fundamentalist hacks who will agree with their viewpoint, and “quote” it mercilessly. Aren't selective “quoting” and argumentum ad verecundiam fun?

How strange that the odds of winning the lottery are astronomical, yet, there are winners. What are the odds? It's like rolling a die ten times and getting 1928373645 and saying "wow, the odds on that were 60 million to one, what a coincidence!!". (And note that rolling 8888888888 is no less likely; the probability of getting 1928373645 is exactly the same as the probability of getting 8888888888.) If you post facto single out some particular sequence as "special" (such as "8888888888" or "life arising") then of course that individual sequence is improbable, but that doesn't mean that the dice were rigged (i.e., there were various gods behind that sequence). It's exactly as probable or improbable as anything else.
There is a difference between improbable and impossible.
Evolution is impossible.
If that is the case, then Intelligent Design is even more impossible.
Uh huh...
Since you don't believe in God, can I have your Connection to God?
Please simply answer, "Yes".
It isn't my connection to God but you right wingers immorally complaining about Taxes after Jesus the Christ told you not to do that; all it takes is morals to have a "Kingdom of God on Earth".
Once again, anyone who does not align with you 100% is a RWer.
Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!
You're the one who wants Government to create an artificial wage.
Do you keep a track of what you post?
We would not need a minimum wage when all it should require is morals. Ten simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!
List 10 nations where money doesn't talk.
List ten nations who have no Government because they are moral enough to obey Ten simple Commandments from God.
Which of the Ten Commandments states that everyone gets a Minimum Wage?
What do you mean by everyone getting the minimum wage? Gravity Payments' minimum wage starts at thirty-five dollars an hour.

And,

"The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern." Proverbs 29:7

Why should we take right wingers seriously about morals?
The word “righteous” is the Hebrew word tzaddik.
Do you know the definition of the word?
Do you know how the word applies to the communities where crime is rampant?
Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found
Never quote a verse out of it's context; start from verse one and know what the chapter is about.

It's standard fare for ID'iot creationers to use the "evolutionism is racist" canard. It's a convenient canard for the science loathing religionists. If you want to examine where your racist attitudes come from, the Christian Church is home to many of the most racist, evil men in all of humanity.

I gave you science while you give me 2 cents opinions to back up your screed. It's typical of your worthless standard posts. There really is no point in discussing science with you anymore as I just dropped an atomic bomb on danielpalos, Rigby5, and Hollie about how race isn't a category of humans. We're all part of one race of humans. You have to consider how we are so messed up in terms of racial division. I don't have an answer. Evolution tries to explain it by microevolution, but there is no race nor microevolution. That's the huge joke on you guys. Kaboom. GTFO.

It's standard fare for ID'iot creationers to use the "evolutionism is racist" canard. It's a convenient canard for the science loathing religionists. If you want to examine where your racist attitudes come from, the Christian Church is home to many of the most racist, evil men in all of humanity.

I gave you science while you give me 2 cents opinions to back up your screed. It's typical of your worthless standard posts. There really is no point in discussing science with you anymore as I just dropped an atomic bomb on danielpalos, Rigby5, and Hollie about how race isn't a category of humans. We're all part of one race of humans. You have to consider how we are so messed up in terms of racial division. I don't have an answer. Evolution tries to explain it by microevolution, but there is no race nor microevolution. That's the huge joke on you guys. Kaboom. GTFO.

There is no science in hyper-religionism.

I've suggested earlier that you learn to understand and use terms related to science. Unfortunately, when you retreat to slogans you steal from ID'iot creation ministries, you tend to confuse yourself and you get lost within any point you hope to make.

The hyper-religious science deniers do tend to work themselves into a froth when their religionism is confronted by science realities. One of the unfortunate results is something of a pattern of behavior by the hyper-religious is to declare they ''won'' some point and then retreat to their ''the gods did it'' meme when their attempt at argument is shown to be tired slogans.

consequences-of-evolution-631.jpg

Basically, we don't have microevolution in races because a white couple can have a black child. Evolutionists are racists in a way because they believed that it started with black people and ended up with white people. However, we find natural selection doesn't work one way.
Better understanding of the now sequenced human genome shows the greatest diversity in DNA on the African continent.

In the most comprehensive study of African genetic diversity to date, a team of international scientists, led by Dr Sarah Tishkoff from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, US, has revealed Africa to be the most genetically diverse continent on Earth.

Modern humans are a lot alike--at least at the genetic level--compared with other primates. If you compare any two people from far-flung corners of the globe, their genomes will be much more similar than those of any pair of chimpanzees, gorillas, or other apes from different populations. Now, evolutionary geneticists have shown that our ancestors lost much of their genetic diversity in two dramatic bottlenecks that sharply squeezed down the population of modern humans as they moved out of Africa between 60,000 and 50,000 years ago.

Microevolution happened as we lost genetic diversity out of Africa. From one perspective, right wing ideology could be "genetic" as we lost genetic diversity coming out of Africa and started to adapt to local environments where those best suited to the local environment could be the most successful.

Basically, we don't have microevolution in races because a white couple can have a black child. Evolutionists are racists in a way because they believed that it started with black people and ended up with white people. However, we find natural selection doesn't work one way.
Better understanding of the now sequenced human genome shows the greatest diversity in DNA on the African continent.

In the most comprehensive study of African genetic diversity to date, a team of international scientists, led by Dr Sarah Tishkoff from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, US, has revealed Africa to be the most genetically diverse continent on Earth.

Modern humans are a lot alike--at least at the genetic level--compared with other primates. If you compare any two people from far-flung corners of the globe, their genomes will be much more similar than those of any pair of chimpanzees, gorillas, or other apes from different populations. Now, evolutionary geneticists have shown that our ancestors lost much of their genetic diversity in two dramatic bottlenecks that sharply squeezed down the population of modern humans as they moved out of Africa between 60,000 and 50,000 years ago.

Microevolution happened as we lost genetic diversity out of Africa. From one perspective, right wing ideology could be "genetic" as we lost genetic diversity coming out of Africa and started to adapt to local environments where those best suited to the local environment could be the most successful.

If Africa is the most gentically diverse, then isn't that good? Why are these scientists' goal to do research that will benefit Africans? Shouldn't Africans be leading the way if they're the most diverse?

Here's how I determine which is the most likely.
1. Evolution: Mainstream scientists hold firm that evolution is both "fact" and theory. The fact part stems from a combination of fossil, skeletal and DNA evidence. The theory part, stems from scientists not currently understanding how those changes come about.
2. Deity: The existence of an "invisible" being that we just happen to look like (that's an example of a serious ego), with the ability to create an entire universe, complete with myriads of life forms, knows all, sees all and can do all and is.....perfect? (has all of humanities emotional failings) and is capable of watching every human being their entire life......well....the whole thing smells a bit fishy to me.
If there are mathematical odds favoring one over the other, it would clearly be in favor of.....evolution, especially now that it has been established to be a fact, based upon all the evidence.

If Africa is the most gentically diverse, then isn't that good? Why are these scientists' goal to do research that will benefit Africans? Shouldn't Africans be leading the way if they're the most diverse?
The Carthaginians lost to the Romans and never recovered after that?

The Carthaginians lost to the Romans and never recovered after that?

I guess I'm not going to get an explanation of how microevolution happened by 1) losing genetic diversity out of Africa and 2) losing genetic diversity by adapting to local environments. We had this "bottleneck" that killed how many and how many lesser groups got thru to the Middle East? Then we had another where the same happened, but some people were able to get out to the Americas. What about the Carthaginians and Romans? I assume they were in the latter bottleneck. Where's the microevolution and how did it happen? I hope you're not going into race or ethnicity which is more a made up category. It doesn't show the genetics diversity. I don't think any microevolution has happened in humans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back