Martin Sheen "Adores" Obama!

Yeah, standing on a podium all bug eyed and veins popping from his forehead, SCREECHING how EVERYTHING is the FAULT of Everybody BUT HIM...is real adult like.

I'd say pretty typical lefty though.

As for Sheen, I'd always wondered which way he swung..:eusa_whistle:

Hollywooders always see themselves as far more relevant than reality provides.

They make their living being someone they are not, and so to justify their existence, they need to think they are intelligent, when if fact few really are. Just misfits with time on their hands needing to feel relevant about something that gets their names where they love to see them and that is the spotlight....As children, negative attention is better than no attention.

Sheen likes Obama because they have so much in common. Both being President and all.

Yeah, standing on a podium all bug eyed and veins popping from his forehead, SCREECHING how EVERYTHING is the FAULT of Everybody BUT HIM...is real adult like.

I'd say pretty typical lefty though.

As for Sheen, I'd always wondered which way he swung..:eusa_whistle:

He's bi. :gay:

-

Martin Sheen Boasts Filming In Canada Over 'Land of Lunatics'

"They know when I’m there how giddy I am."

News

Michael Horn
sheeny.jpg

Actor Martin Sheen does not live in Canada, nor does he plan to move there. Instead, he enjoys all the perks of the United States and then films in Canada as he labels his own country the "land of lunatics."

That's what Hollywood thinks of you, America.

Like all celebrities who threaten to move to Canada whenever a Republican President takes office, Sheen will not make it his permanent home, disappointing many millions of Americans.

Martin Sheen Boasts Filming In Canada Over 'Land of Lunatics'

Forum List

Back