Martin Luther King. "I Have A Dream" Speech. 53 Years Today.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
That speech set in motion J Edgar Hoovers secret campaign to eliminate King who he considered a Communist Revolutionary.
Why was accomplice Hoover not indicted & tried along with J Earl Ray for the Murder Of Martin Luther King 5 years later.
White conservative America should also take responsibility as Hoover their cheerleader/hatchet man was determined that no one should challenge their monopoly of power and authority in America.

That legacy we are still seeing today in burning cities all over America.

Hoover was of the protected class. They don’t get prosecuted no matter what they do.

It’s likely the closeted gay Hoover was involved in numerous state sanctioned murders. He certainly did all he could to cover up those involved in the JFK and RFK murders. Likely had something to do with Malcolm X’s murder too.

Hoover was of the protected class. They don’t get prosecuted no matter what they do.

It’s likely the closeted gay Hoover was involved in numerous state sanctioned murders. He certainly did all he could to cover up those involved in the JFK and RFK murders. Likely had something to do with Malcolm X’s murder too.
He actually blackmailed the Kennedys -- he tried to do the same to Malcolm....but Malcolm was too Malcolm for the FBI...

JFK, MLK, Bobby Kennedy & Malcolm X all in a few years....I'm surprised American white, right wing, conservatives, never tried to have a pop at the likes of Clinton or Obama particularly. Or has security been tightened up that significantly.
Or maybe the 'right' have just decided that its not a good idea killing their presidents and leading politicians....Na must be security!

JFK, MLK, Bobby Kennedy & Malcolm X all in a few years....I'm surprised American white, right wing, conservatives, never tried to have a pop at the likes of Clinton or Obama particularly. Or has security been tightened up that significantly.
Or maybe the 'right' have just decided that its not a good idea killing their presidents and leading politicians....Na must be security!
Mainly because Obama and Clinton didn't really pose a threat to make any real fundamental change like MLK, Fred Hampton and Malcolm did

Forum List

Back