Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
The story claims he "resigned".

Yep. Just like Nixon "resigned".

Another one bites the dust.

But... will anyone notice?

PMSNBC has been losing half their viewers every year. Bashir is actually one of the more minor reason why. When will they get around to kicking out the ones that are REALLY driving their own audience away?

----------------------------------------------

Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC | Mediaite

Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC

by Tommy Christopher | 2:35 pm, December 4th, 201333

Just over two weeks ago, MSNBC host Martin Bashir delivered a harsh piece of commentary that culminated in the suggestion that someone should “s-h-i-t” in former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin‘s (R-AK) mouth. Bashir offered an abject apology on his next broadcast, but a chorus of critics continued to demand action against the host. After a reported “vacation” for the host earlier this week, Bashir announced, Wednesday afternoon, that MSNBC and Martin Bashir are parting ways.

Nice job lying in the title shithead, but that's expected from radical right wing idiots like yourself. Take a truth (he resigns) then just make up a lie (he was fired) and believe it as the truth :cuckoo:

They've been looking for a spot for Ronan Farrow starting in January. Maybe this will be it although he really belongs on a nighttime show.

Sorry to see Martin go but that was a little harsh even for that moron, Palin.

:lol:

Nice job lying in the title shithead, but that's expected from radical right wing idiots like yourself. Take a truth (he resigns) then just make up a lie (he was fired) and believe it as the truth

Didn't even read the OP, did we? :lol:

I did, and laughed my ass off at another lie you spewed with "has been losing half their viewers every year" which confirms the facts once again.

Radical right wing pieces of shit like yourself make up flat out lies, parrot it, and believe it as the truth.

Nice job lying in the title shithead, but that's expected from radical right wing idiots like yourself. Take a truth (he resigns) then just make up a lie (he was fired) and believe it as the truth

I did, and laughed my ass off at another lie you spewed with "has been losing half their viewers every year" which confirms the facts once again.

Radical right wing pieces of shit like yourself make up flat out lies, parrot it, and believe it as the truth.

I think BL has a point here. hard to lose half your viewers every year when you don't really have any to begin with.

Show us Martin Bashir's stats why don't you? Show us his ratings and his demographics.

I can't wait.

:eusa_angel:

I do find this situation interesting. Bashir resigns after a huge controversy and the left cannot believe he was forced to. Quite honestly, I am more than willing to accept that he resigned of his own accord. But I can complete understand those who think he was fired.

However, when Glenn Beck left Fox to start his own network, he didn't leave after any controversy. Yet, the progressives on this board would not accept any possibility that he left on his own accord but insisted he was fired.

So I would love to hear and explanation why we should believe Bashir resigned and wasn't fired while at the same time believe that Glenn Beck was fired when there is far more reason to believe Bashir was let go then Beck was.

Personally, I don't see what's wrong with accepting that he resigned. I think it's just the respectable thing to do. And yes, I know the man is completely disrespectful, but I see no reason to sink to his level.

Who the fuck is Martin Bashir and why should we care?

Nutter Playbook Chapter 6 Section 1

Pronounced Fake Outrage Must Be Followed By Feigned Indifference

When a liberal of some note....especially a television personality.....utters a politically incorrect comment aimed at a famous nutter, the order of action is as follows:

1. Express Extreme Outrage
2. Say that if it was a conservative who said that, liberals would be going CRAZY.
3. Equate the comment with every nasty thing that a conservative has ever said.
4. Demonize all liberals. Especially if the offender is not fired and/ or jailed within minutes.
5. When the offender is eventually punished in some way..and this is VITAL....pretend that you have never heard of him/ her and that you don't really care either way. We must not allow ourselves to be labeled as PC police......ever.

I did, and laughed my ass off
Sounds easy with the posture you are displaying in your avatar.

at another lie you spewed with "has been losing half their viewers every year" which confirms the facts once again.

(the usual leftist insults, profanity, and namecalling deleted)

(yawn)

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Monday, November 5, 2012
Station . . . P2+ (000s) . . . 25-54 (000s) . . . 35-64 (000s)
MSNBC . . . . 1,000 . . . . . . . . 373 . . . . . . . . . . . 506
Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Monday, November 4, 2013
MSNBC . . . . . 418 . . . . . . . . 106 . . . . . . . . . . . 188

Cable News Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.zap2it.com

He's one of the good ones tho.

At first I thought Sarah G's got to be kidding.

I then I sadly realized that Sarah G as well as too many people thought it was truly brilliant that someone of their ilk called for someone to defecate in Palin's mouth and to be urinated on in her eyes and her mouth.

All because she has a different opinion than their borg.

Forum List

Back