Martha's Vineyard ER overwhelmed with Covid cases - thanks, Obama!

I spend hours a day, reading, researching, and fact checking.
You are a Marxist Fake News Sheeple ....

Every normal thinking American knows it ...

Your "hours a day, reading, researching, and fact checking" is no more than Marxist Propaganda parroting and ALL normal thinking AMERICANS know it ....

Run along lil' Marxist Sheeple ....

Crepitus is waiting for report !!!!

You are a Marxist Fake News Sheeple ....

Every normal thinking American knows it ...

Your "hours a day, reading, researching, and fact checking" is no more than Marxist Propaganda parroting and ALL normal thinking AMERICANS know it ....

Run along lil' Marxist Sheeple ....

Crepitus is waiting for report !!!!
Why are you spamming my screen name all over the forum, boi?

You got a crush?

You are an unmedicated fucking LEFTIST ....

FUCK OFF !!!!

Stop responding to my comments.

Fucking follow Crepitus
Where do you get off calling me a leftist simply because I disagree with your stupid posts?

Do you want to see a real leftist? Drop your pants and look at your balls, assuming you still have them!

The one on the same side of your body as your wedding ring is leftist.

1632891972941.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

lol so the commies and deviants are hoping to claim the Obamas didn't invite any of their rich neighbors to his party??? lol lol lol apparently they really are that stupid.

Where do you get off calling me a leftist simply because I disagree with your stupid posts?

Do you want to see a real leftist? Drop your pants and look at your balls, assuming you still have them!

The one on the same side of your body as your wedding ring is leftist.
Dude ....

Stop calling out folks for calling you out for being the Communist Leftist POS you are ....

All of us understand Saul Alinsky's "blame others for what you do" ....

Do you ???

Dude ....

Stop calling out folks for calling you out for being the Communist Leftist POS you are ....

All of understand Saul Alinsky's "blame others for what you do" ....

Do you ???
Let's refresh this argument! What have I EVER posted that makes you think I a Communist Leftist? My money says you don't have the balls to answer honestly.

Let's refresh this argument! What have I EVER posted that makes you think I a Communist Leftist? My money says you don't have the balls to answer honestly.
Dude ...

You are a LEFTIST POS ....

Every normal thinking Americans knows who you COMMUNIST POS's are...

Do not target me for telling the TRUTH !!!

Forum List

Back