Martha's Vineyard ER overwhelmed with Covid cases - thanks, Obama!

Its Emergency Room Jammed, Hospital Feels Impact of Case Spike​

The Martha’s Vineyard Hospital is seeing its largest numbers of Covid and non-Covid related patients since the pandemic began, testing emergency room capacity as cases spike on-Island during the peak of summer.

In a press briefing Wednesday morning, hospital officials also said they would be reaching out to a small number of Islanders who have become eligible for a Covid-19 booster shot, with the federal government soon set to authorize third vaccination shots for the broader public.
Meanwhile, the hospital currently has three patients hospitalized with Covid-19 and a fourth patient under investigation showing Covid-like symptoms. A fifth Covid-positive patient was critically airlifted to Boston last week, hospital officials said during the media briefing Wednesday morning.

According to head of hospital operations and chief nurse Clair Seguin, one of the hospitalized patients is in serious condition, two are in fair condition and one is in good condition. The airlifted patient was in critical condition, Ms. Seguin said.

“This is the highest amount of Covid-positive patient activity that we’ve had since the onset of the pandemic,” Ms. Seguin said at the briefing.

The sharp rise in Covid-19 hospitalizations comes as the Island has seen a dramatic increase in case numbers throughout August. Health officials reported 87 new positive PCR tests last week, as well as a handful of positive over-the-counter Covid tests.
No indication of pre-condition status on any patients.
No indication as to how many "break through" cases there are.
Still utilizing the PCR & RT-PCR (neither created or designed to detect/determine infection status) test to determine "cases".
Marty has to explain how this is former President Obama's fault.

It's my understanding he followed every single CDC guideline in place at the time of his party for all vaccinated people on Aug 7th, where did you get, that he didn't?
From news video of the party. Where does your "understanding" come from?
The NY Times? Yahoo News? CNN?

Not a single mask or social distancing in the place. Look at photos from Nan Pelosi's get together in Napa
or the Met Gala Ball. Unless you count the hired help not a single mask in the place.
The people at Obama's party are too high up the social ladder to care about social distancing
or masks. Wake up, for Christ's sake!
CDC? What's that? That stuff is for suckers, and the little people waiting on tables in Martha's
Vineyard.
Was it Right wing medi

...the "safe place" for liars? :p

I'd think twice before believing anything you read there!!!
I know what I saw. You are so ironically dumb.

From news video of the party. Where does your "understanding" come from?
The NY Times? Yahoo News? CNN?

Not a single mask or social distancing in the place. Look at photos from Nan Pelosi's get together in Napa
or the Met Gala Ball. Unless you count the hired help not a single mask in the place.
The people at Obama's party are too high up the social ladder to care about social distancing
or masks. Wake up, for Christ's sake!
CDC? What's that? That stuff is for suckers, and the little people waiting on tables in Martha's
Vineyard.

I know what I saw. You are so ironically dumb.
Again I ask you … stupid… what were the CDC protocols?

Again I ask you … stupid… what were the CDC protocols?
Unless you died last year, you know damned well what the CDC recommends as covid protocols...asshole!
Mask up, social distancing, wash hands frequently etc.

Who wore masks at Obama's self indulgent party? Who danced in a "socially distant" way? Etc.

Don't play stupid, though you may well not be pretending.

Unless you died last year, you know damned well what the CDC recommends as covid protocols...asshole!
Mask up, social distancing, wash hands frequently etc.

Who wore masks at Obama's self indulgent party? Who danced in a "socially distant" way? Etc.

Don't play stupid, though you may well not be pretending.
I think you had better go to the CDC website and copy the protocols down.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about.

In fact I know it.

But that's not a new thing for you so...

I think you had better go to the CDC website and copy the protocols down.

I don't believe you know what you're talking about.

In fact I know it.

But that's not a new thing for you so...
So why are school children wearing masks eight hours a day and businesses shutting out people without masks? Did the words "socially distant" just float out of the ether for no reason whatsoever?
Did hand washing and disinfecting surfaces just happen to be recommended for all public places by chance?

Or are you are very poor and stupid liar who can't stand to admit you've been thrashed like
a stalk of corn in a combine harvester?

Insulting your ignorance will do no good. You obviously wear your stupidity like a badge of honor.

So why are school children wearing masks eight hours a day and businesses shutting out people without masks? Did the words "socially distant" just float out of the ether for no reason whatsoever?
Did hand washing and disinfecting surfaces just happen to be recommended for all public places by chance?

Or are you are very poor and stupid liar who can't stand to admit you've been thrashed like
a stalk of corn in a combine harvester?

Insulting your ignorance will do no good. You obviously wear your stupidity like a badge of honor.
You tell me. You think you know the CDC recommendations. What are they? I

The guests and staff were all vaccinated and all had been tested.

Is that true of school kids?

No?

Then shut the fuck up

Yeah, it's you anti vax, horse paste eating motherfuckers.
You stupid fuck Leftist are SO INCAPABLE of Critical thinking .... and it is so obvious ......

All you IDIOTS are capable of doing is parroting the Marxist Fake News Propaganda ....

Sick FUCKS ....

Did you notice that 48 people tested positive for covid in Martha's Vineyard the week BEFORE the Obama Party.

As your own article says:
"Martha's Vineyard was already experiencing a new surge in cases when Obama, preparing to welcome 500 guests to his mansion, announced his party would be 'scaled back' amid criticism as the Delta coronavirus variant spread across the country.

In the week leading up to his party, 48 new cases were reported on the island through Saturday, double the prior week. "

With cases surging and 48 cases the week before the party, 74 the following week, none of which are connected to the Obama's, this is yet another fail by the right to paint Democrats as spreaders.
That was not the point of my post you STUPID LEFTIST Bitch ......

Find some other post to troll .....

Yeah, the guys who voted for Trump. I firmly believe that Trump hates America for causing him to be a loser. American banks won't lend to him. American billionaires mock him. That's why he hooked up with Putin. They both wanted to destroy America.
Shit the Fuck Up and take your psych meds you psycho Bitch ...

How the fuck does that make me a leftist? You either lie or don't understand what you read and somehow it is my fault? What did I post that was wrong, since I have had already destroyed your argument?

Being a conservative isn't worth it, if you have to lie about liberals!
Go see your Doctor ....

You are an OLD IDIOT who suffers from LEFTISM and TDS as well ....

Seek help ....

They followed the guidelines and no covid outbreaks on Martha's Vineyard came from the Obama party, according to Edgartown's Health Board....

So, it turned out just fine and dandy!!!
You are a LYING LEFTIST POS !!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back