Married Man Spends $76,000.00 To Look Like The Perfect Woman!

From Silence of the Lambs.
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

sl.jpg

Now no laughing or body-shaming. The purdy youngin' spent a lot of time and effort to be a beautiful woman, and SHE (that's the pronoun we use here) has accomplished HER goal. This is a perfectly normal thing to do in today's world, wouldn't you say? I personally think SHE should join the women's weight lifting team or maybe propose a new Olympic sport as a Pig Wrestler. But that's just me. Boy ... I wish all women looked like this REAL woman!

696173f58e040285.jpeg

1686641990007.jpeg

Now no laughing or body-shaming. The purdy youngin' spent a lot of time and effort to be a beautiful woman, and SHE (that's the pronoun we use here) has accomplished HER goal. This is a perfectly normal thing to do in today's world, wouldn't you say? I personally think SHE should join the women's weight lifting team or maybe propose a new Olympic sport as a Pig Wrestler. But that's just me. Boy ... I wish all women looked like this REAL woman!

696173f58e040285.jpeg

Shut up bigots you know you'd date "her "in a second

Don't deny it

ajanannananaanannanana.jpeg

Now in saying this about the above subject, this pic is also guy. How he looks when the make up comes off and what he will look like at middle age is a question. The truth is its all on the surface he is still a guy.
DyZ7DL7XcAAF-N5.jpg:large

Forum List

Back