marriage announcement

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Hello. What do you think of my marriage announcement on YouTube? If you want to help me that more women see this video so someone could write me a email, please share my video on your facebook timeline and social media. Thank you.

Opinions welcomed.

Perhaps you can get someone skillful to 'touch-up' your photo.

Is Steven Spielberg available?

Perhaps you can get someone skillful to 'touch-up' your photo.

Is Steven Spielberg available?

Not sure if that would still be really me, if it is too touched up. I saw both men and women complaining they met another person then they saw on the picture. I dont think I need a picture, if I have a video and I rather stay "natural".

You traditionally announce the marriage AFTER you find the bride (or groom)

Then tell me the correct word for it, like a newspaper announcement where you ask to write you, and what you look for. I dont know what that is called. Can you help me?

Mort, I think you need an app on your phone for this kind of thing.

I don't know what app, you'd have to look on your phone for that.

And DO stay natural and authentic! :)

Then tell me the correct word for it, like a newspaper announcement where you ask to write you, and what you look for. I dont know what that is called. Can you help me?
I hear there are tons of Russian women looking for husbands.

I don't mind race or national origin if a Russian woman is interested I'm ready

Maybe you can go to the Southern Border and find you a Central American woman willing to marry you.

Maybe you can go to the Southern Border and find you a Central American woman willing to marry you.
I don't live in the US so I will not go to the border but if a central american woman sees my video she can email me

I don't live in the US so I will not go to the border but if a central american woman sees my video she can email me
I'm sure they will be knocking on your door in short order.

Mortimer, may God bring to you the perfect lady of your dreams who also wants children and a fine man like you to provide for your new family. Your happiness in marriage is on my prayer list. Best wishes for being the sweet man that you are. :thup:

Forum List

Back