Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.

You are a simple minded imbecile. All Democrats are not bad and all Democrats are not good. All Republicans are not bad and all Republicans are not good.
Those who do not have the thinking ability to discern individual traits they must classify by groups. The basis of bigotry
You are an absolute dumbass if you think everyone who supports Trump is good and all those who do not support Trump are bad. You are so fricking stupid you think everyone who does not support Trump is a Democrat. Wrong.
Never said that, just Biden, the democrats in Congress and their political sledgehammers in social media. I have no use for Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and other so called Republicans. If I was not clear before it should be now.

Nope.

He had the position to move embezzled American foreign aid into the the pocket of the "Big Guy." - As did Chris Heinz, Paul Pelosi Jr. and Porter McConnell.

Hunter had ZERO experience in the energy field - but got a $1 million a year salary?

Come on, even a Nazi democrat isn't that stupid - BUT you are dishonest enough to pretend you don't grasp it.

AND Hunter's salary was cut in half once Quid Pro was no longer veep - Bought and Paid For only had half the influence, so only got half the bribes.
Not one bit of which was confirmed by your citation.

Spare me your streamofbullshit.

Never said that, just Biden, the democrats in Congress and their political sledgehammers in social media. I have no use for Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and other so called Republicans. If I was not clear before it should be now.
That position seems more reasonable. Do you consider yourself a MAGA Republican?

I have no use for the so called GOP establishment if that makes me MAGA so be it. I do know Trump had his fault lines as well.
If you do not care for the Republican establishment, the Republican moderates, Independent and any Democrat, I would guess you are MAGA. It sound like you may not be as bad as most MAGA advocates but MAGA none the less.

Can you name a single manly virtue of which he is possessed?
Trump has personality shortcomings, so does Biden and others. Compared to Thief in Chief Biden Trump's four years was okay, low inflation, progress on border security, no wars started.

If you do not care for the Republican establishment, the Republican moderates, Independent and any Democrat, I would guess you are MAGA. It sound like you may not be as bad as most MAGA advocates but MAGA none the less.
Fine by me. I just have my own view within MAGA I guess which does not always fit in so to speak.

We don't need strong conservatives that always lose elections.
We need to get women voters back.
MAGA is losing elections for GOP, not traditional conservatives.It is obvious by the midterm results. The GOP should have a large majority in the House and a majority in the Senate if the midterms would have followed recent trends.
The biggest losers were Trump supported MAGA.

Fine by me. I just have my own view within MAGA I guess which does not always fit in so to speak.
I will give you credit for that. But in my world supporting MAGA is not good for the nation, the Republican party and our political system.

This is not good for the Dems if DeSantis took the nomination.

Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.​

This is not good for the Dems if DeSantis took the nomination.

Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.​

Today's MAGA Neanderthals aren't intelligent enough nor courageous enough to Dump Rump in favor of someone not involved in January 6, 2021, who can beat Biden.

Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.
According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

Old poll, now meaningless.

But neither Trump nor DeSantis will win if the nominee.

Forum List

Back