Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.
According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

You Nazis are desperate for a fight between Trump and DeSantis.

I'll vote for either.

Ex Navy Seal Desantis v an 82 year old Joe Biden. OK.

Maybe we can throw in Nikki Haley as VP and watch her rip up Kamala in a debate?

It's funny.
From Conservative sources Trump is leading Desantis.
Yep... and by a CONSIDERABLE margin. I have no issues with DeSantis at this point BUT, I've learned to be damned cautious about trusting the Ivy League types who get into politics. I think it's entirely possible that once DeSantis won, he'd slip into a comfortable swamp routine.

Additionally... Trump deserves another shot. He has EARNED IT.

Yep... and by a CONSIDERABLE margin. I have no issues with DeSantis at this point BUT, I've learned to be damned cautious about trusting the Ivy League types who get into politics. I think it's entirely possible that once DeSantis won, he'd slip into a comfortable swamp routine.

Additionally... Trump deserves another shot. He has EARNED IT.

Yep.
You know you're over the target when the establishment hates a president no matter what side they're on.
It proves in my mind that both sides are crooked and all they do is take turns fucking Americans.
And we can clearly see that the dems and the rinos are scared shitless of Trump by their actions today.
Trumps term really upset the gravy train and they'll do anything to stop him.

---Trump Is Gaining Big Among Gen Z And Millennials---

"A John Jordan survey of May 25-30, 2022 "

You're dismissed

Ex Navy Seal Desantis v an 82 year old Joe Biden. OK.

Maybe we can throw in Nikki Haley as VP and watch her rip up Kamala in a debate?
Democrats will most definitely play the vagina card as their lead candidate….. and it won’t be Kamala Harris. Even Democrats know they need something more than “let me be clear” ….. and then ramble on incoherently and then giggle when she can’t answer a question.

According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

DeSantis wouldn't beat Biden for one major reason:

Trump.

Trump wouldn't just sit there in his defeat for the Republican nomination. He'd torch his fellow republicans, call them the 'lowest form of life on earth', insist he was cheated and robbed in a fraudulent primary, demand a do-over...

....and when denied that, turn his rage and venom against the GOP. If even 10% of his base listened to him, DeSantis loses.
And Republicans know it.

i wonder how "Mr Bill" is reacting to this

Forum List

Back