Marketwatch debunks right wingers' fake news that "Joe Biden bombing Syria" is behind recent oil increase

When you said "Joe Biden who limited US production" You lied.

Your twisting and pretending you didn't is funny.

Thanks for that.

I directly addressed that. You can't read and write the English language. It's a combination of that you're a Democrat cultist and a total racist and a moron.

If we flipped parties, you would suddenly grasp what limiting production means. It's the cultist thing. You just think you can get away with lying because you're a moron

Lib please do you deny that Biden and dickhead Dems immediately attacked our energy industry? Shut the hell up.

Are you saying you didn't realize how much gas prices dropped during the Pandemic, or that US production has not dropped this year? Perhaps you want to claim your comparison to last years price was spot on?

I directly addressed that. You can't read and write the English language. It's a combination of that you're a Democrat cultist and a total racist and a moron.

If we flipped parties, you would suddenly grasp what limiting production means. It's the cultist thing. You just think you can get away with lying because you're a moron

No you didn't. As usual, you flounder in your own lies.

That you worship Joe Biden who limited US production then went to OPEC and asked them to increase production rather than letting US companies do it sows what a partisan, disingenuous prick you are
Nope, it sows nothing. I'm a Canadian who knows Biden is a piece of extreme capitalist shit, just as bad as the psychopath before him.

OH, and I'm a chicom sympathizer too.

I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up.
The most retarded claim was that the bombing of Syria somehow had something to do with this oil price increase.
The hoax was debunked, because experts cite several reasons (none of which Joe Biden bombing anyone) for the spike.

Beware of rinky dinky right Wing message boards. Message boards like this are not for news. They're for fun and hoax-spreading.
Why the fuck would you bring a conversation from another board here? And then label one guys opinion as all right wingers? There is nothing in this thread that doesn’t say you’re a worthless fuck.

Are you saying you didn't realize how much gas prices dropped during the Pandemic, or that US production has not dropped this year? Perhaps you want to claim your comparison to last years price was spot on?
Stop deflecting, Biden and asshole Dems immediately ran amok trying to wreck our energy independence and you know it so grow a pair of balls and own it.

When you said "Joe Biden who limited US production" You lied.

Your twisting and pretending you didn't is funny.

Thanks for that.

So you deny that Biden did anything to restrict oil flow. He didn't shut down the Keystone pipeline, he hasn't shut down, restricted or regulating oil flow to reduce output. Nothing.

You can seriously sit there and say that with a straight face. You are a congenital liar. I.E., a Democrat

... I'm a Canadian who knows Biden is a piece of extreme capitalist shit ...

Biden is not only a capitalist, but an "extreme" one. Canadians, gotta love em. You know how I always complain we pay for Europe's defense? In your case, I'm good. You're clearly not up to the job and you're on our flank. We're good

I was in a rinky dinky right wing message board the other day, can't remember the name, and some nicknames in this rinky dinky right wing message board claimed that Joe Biden had driven the oil price up.
The most retarded claim was that the bombing of Syria somehow had something to do with this oil price increase.
The hoax was debunked, because experts cite several reasons (none of which Joe Biden bombing anyone) for the spike.

Beware of rinky dinky right Wing message boards. Message boards like this are not for news. They're for fun and hoax-spreading.
My gawd, the lack of any knowledge. Any war in the middle east---sends oil prices up. ANY conflict with any oil producer.

You're lying or just fcking stupid.

Syria's oil production peaked in 1996 and is terrible crude. Really only fit for asphalt.

Syria has been a net importer for years.

Syria's stability would be a help to Qatar as a transit country and that's been tried before.. TAPLINE ran from Ghawar to Sidon but it was plagued with sabotage.

Further, the oil business hates a war zone.

I've not heard that one...Gas went up because your senile husk deliberately removed 35 million barrels of crude oil from the flow.

Bombing Syria is just what you warmongering dickweeds do as a matter of course.

LOLOL.. Where was this 35 million barrels Biden supposedly removed from the flow?

Syria's oil peaked in 1994.. They have very little oil.. NOT even enough for domestic consumption and its the poorest quality of heavy, sour crude.. fit for asphault.... They are a net importer.

I know Trump bragged that he had "taken " Syrian oil, but he's very stupid. .

I have no idea what 'right wingers' would claim that Joe Biden's continuation of Barry's War has anything to do with the 'recent oil crisis'. It smells like a left wing / Democrat surrogate fake news report making shit up.

Anyone with a pulse, who has been paying attention, knows CCP Biden announced his Leftist Extremist-pressured 'War' on the US fossil fuel industry, putting tens of thousands of Americans out of work by shutting down the pipeline - which also put a lot of other Americans in businesses that support and / or rely on business from the il workers out of their jobs as well.
-- Not to fear, pipeline workers, those Green Energy jobs Biden promised you could have instead will appear any day now. :p

Biden's 'attack on the oil industry put tens of thousands of Americans out of work, ended the US' energy independence - forcing to rely on our enemies for our energy needs, and made out enemies stronger.

Perhaps this is a pathetic attempt by the failed and exposed Anti-American fake news Dem media to distract from Biden's massive failed America-hurting anti-fossil fuel policy in his 1st 10 days in office, reminding Americans as well of his immediate decision to contine Barry's war in Syria.

LOLOL.. You still think Keystone XL is a good deal for the US? Where have you been since 2011?

Syria doesn't sell any oil.. They don't have enough for themselves.

Gas went up because oil companies wanted to create an artificial shortage. What they do is overproduce, producing more barrels than they need to meet their contract, and put the extra gas int store. When they have enough stored gas, they cease production and sell of their stored gas at a much slower pace than normal, causing supply to plummet and prices to skyrocket

Gas went up because oil companies wanted to create an artificial shortage. What they do is overproduce, producing more barrels than they need to meet their contract, and put the extra gas int store. When they have enough stored gas, they cease production and sell of their stored gas at a much slower pace than normal, causing supply to plummet and prices to skyrocket

Nope..Storing oil above ground is really, really stupid.. Nobody in their right mind does that.

Forum List

Back