Mark Steyn files an eviscerating Motion for Summary Judgement in the Michael Mann libel suit

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Dr. Mann is about to lose another lawsuit he stupidly filed.

Watts Up With That?

Mark Steyn files an eviscerating Motion for Summary Judgement in the Michael Mann libel suit
Twitter thread from Stephen McIntyre
February 2021

Excerpt:

Mark Steyn has filed an eviscerating and well-informed Motion for Summary Judgement in the Michael Mann vanity libel suit. https://www.steynonline.com/documents/10973.pdf
with memorandum

PDF in the LINK

Mark Steyn is a clown who jabbers on the radio for the low information crowd.

:auiqs.jpg:

Your prejudice is vivid here.

Did you by any chance read the 53 page PDF?

By the way do YOU think it is valid to file a defamation lawsuit against someone, then do little to little expedite it for the next 10 years?

That is exactly what he did to Dr. Ball who got tired of Mann's evasion and inactions, filed for closing the obvious slapp lawsuit and won big. Dr. Mann has yet to comply with the Judges ruling that he pay the court cost.

It is happening all over again with Steyn who now trying to get the obvious slapp lawsuit completed.

And who regularly kicks the crap out of your clowns when they get too uppity. As in this case. Mann has already lost his case against Dr. Ball. This will be a good bitch slapping for that fraud mann.

1614974125747.png

LINK

And who regularly kicks the crap out of your clowns when they get too uppity. As in this case. Mann has already lost his case against Dr. Ball. This will be a good bitch slapping for that fraud mann.

Her post was a dead end since it had NOTHING to do with the topic.

:cuckoo:

Listening to Steyn is like hearing fingernails drag across a chalk board

Reading your completely off topic bullshit is like hearing fingernails drag across a chalk board.

Why can' you and synthaholic stay on topic,?
excuse me for not following the right wing line
Can't stand stein.

:rolleyes:

You came here to tell me you don't like him, I don't give a shit what YOU think of him you idiot!, the topic is about notorious climate warmist/alarmist jack ass Dr. Mann's bogus lawsuit that should been completed long ago, but the asshole has been deliberately dragging it out, now 9 years long. Steyn is the clear victim of an obvious SLAPP lawsuit, that is what YOU should be concerned about.

Dr. Mann already loss his lawsuit against Dr. Ball, the Judge stated Mann failed in pursuing his case against the defendant, which means it was a clear SLAPP type of lawsuit. It was a bogus lawsuit which is why Mann was going to automatically lose when Ball finally requested shutting the lawsuit down.

I am not saying you should follow the "right wing" line, I don't either. The topic isn't about "right wing" issues anyway you moron, thus your TWO postings are off topic and making you look foolish.

This is the topic:

Either address the topic or stop coming here.

Last edited:

Listening to Steyn is like hearing fingernails drag across a chalk board

Reading your completely off topic bullshit is like hearing fingernails drag across a chalk board.

Why can' you and synthaholic stay on topic,?
excuse me for not following the right wing line
Can't stand stein.

:rolleyes:

You came here to tell me you don't like him, I don't give a shit what YOU think of him you idiot!, the topic is about notorious climate warmist/alarmist jack ass Dr. Mann's bogus lawsuit that should been completed long ago, but the asshole has been deliberately dragging it out, now 9 years long. Steyn is the clear victim of an obvious SLAPP lawsuit, that is what YOU should be concerned about.

Dr. Mann already loss his lawsuit against Dr. Ball, the Judge stated Mann failed in pursuing his case against the defendant, which means it was a clear SLAPP type of lawsuit. It was a bogus lawsuit which is why Mann was going to automatically lose when Ball finally requested shutting the lawsuit down.

I am not saying you should follow the "right wing" line, I don't either. The topic isn't about "right wing" issues anyway you moron, thus your TWO postings are off topic and making you look foolish.

This is the topic:

Either address the topic or stop coming here.

Mann is a "dilatory cockwomble".

Hehe.

No. Why would I? Steyn is a clown. He's another loudmouth on AM radio. Is he a dropout like Hannity? Who cares? He appeals to stupid people.

Mighty low self-esteem there with devotion to listening to him to come to that conclusion.

Since you're obviously on Medicade perhaps you can get some self-esteem treatment for free.
How could you resist FREE?

It has become evident that warmost/alarmists have no desire to support serial jerk Dr. Mann in his lawsuits, not even the thread troll has expressed support for the asshole.

Soon this pseudoscientist will lose his lawsuit he is deliberately dragging his feet on, then the expected denial from that proven liar will come as it did when he famously lost to Dr. Ball.

He is a certified whack job!

Forum List

Back