Mark Milley ordered military command TAKE A LOYALTY OATH TO HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Mark Milley ordered military command TAKE A LOYALTY OATH TO HIM​

15 Sep 2021 ~~ By M. Dowling
The new book Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa is meant to damage Donald Trump and it attempts to justify a potential act of treason by a windblown general. It reveals, if true, that General Milley betrayed then-President Donald Trump and the nation.
The media has swiftly come to defend Milley’s potential act of treason. Yet, it is even worse than first reported in The Washington Post.

HE ORDERED THE COMMAND SWEAR LOYALTY TO HIM

As reported by CNN’s summary of the book, General Milley demanded total loyalty to him from the military command, and not to the President. He even made each commander take an oath TO HIM.
During his secret meeting on January 8th, Milley instructed senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved, according to a summary of the book by CNN.
“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told them.
“Got it?” Milley asked, according to the book.
“Yes, sir.”
“Milley considered it an oath,” Woodward and Costa wrote.
As he was disloyal to the President and the American people, he made the command swear fealty to him.
That is in violation of his own oath. His bizarre reaction to Chinese propaganda was to violate the Constitution and demand the military remain loyal to him, not the President.
We don’t live in a military, police state. Civilians have control of the military. Milley reversed that in collusion with the Democrat Speaker of the House and Democrat Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Background

The book had revealed that Milley, through two back-channel phone calls with China’s top general, reassured him that the U.S. would not attack, even promising to give him a heads up if it did.
According to a write-up by the Washington Post, Milley — four days before the 2020 presidential election — assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the U.S. would not strike.
Also according to the book, Milley told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I agree with you on everything,” after the speaker called him and pressed him to secure the country’s nuclear weapons and called Trump “crazy.”
Woodward and Costa write that after the call with Pelosi, Milley “decided he had to act” and told the military service chiefs and then-CIA director to watch everything “all the time.”
They wrote, “Milley was overseeing the mobilization of America’s national security state without the knowledge of the American people or the rest of the world.”
“Some might contend that Milley had overstepped his authority and taken extraordinary power for himself,” they wrote, but said the chairman believed his actions were “a good faith precaution to ensure there was no historic rupture in the international order, no
accidental war with China or others, and no use of nuclear weapons” as Milley “felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump.”
It doesn’t matter what he thought. He had an obligation to follow the chain of command, not take over militarily. The military is clearly under civilian control.
This is a very serious betrayal of the President and the American people. It looks like treason.
Now compare Joe Biden’s utter incompetence and feeble-mindedness to Trump’s demeanor. It’s insane.

Comment:
This report by M Dowling sounds more damaging to Milley than Trump.
Let me be the first to proclaim that Mark Milley Did Not commit suicide.
Mark Milley is a sick warped and twisted man who is a clear and present danger to America. A traitor to the Constitution and traitor to the oath he took. A total disgrace to the uniform, the military, and our country. He needs to be removed forthwith. Brought before a military tribunal judged and sentenced. If found guilty, be stripped of his rank and pension and suffer the consequences of Treason.
Pvt. Eddie Slovik may have been the last soldier executed by a firing squad in WWII. I proposed that Mark Milley and all those that conspired with him take Slovik's place as traitors to America.
All personnel within the Military take an oath to the Constitution, not a General or a President.
Milley should be Court Martialed on numerous charges. When Milley went Political after walking over the Church, I couldn’t understand why President Trump didn’t have him “retire”. Based upon Milley's actions and his conspiracy with Nancy Pelosi, I don’t think Generals can be trusted to carry out their duties.
I don't want to see Milley to be the only person to be charged for this seditious and traitorous coup d' etat. I want all those that conspired both within and in our Congress that conspired with him.
As a former member of the military, I can attest that the President is the Commander in Chief, the 6-Star General, El Jefe, The Boss.
Not any General that is just a military minion. We have civilians in control of the government for a reason… because of dangerous nut jobs like Milley and the rest of them.

The new book Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa is meant to damage Donald Trump and it attempts to justify a potential act of treason by a windblown general. It reveals, if true, that General Milley betrayed then-President Donald Trump and the nation.
The media has swiftly come to defend Milley’s potential act of treason. Yet, it is even worse than first reported in The Washington Post.

As reported by CNN’s summary of the book, General Milley demanded total loyalty to him from the military command, and not to the President. He even made each commander take an oath TO HIM.
During his secret meeting on January 8th, Milley instructed senior military officials in charge of the National Military Command Center to not take orders from anyone unless he was involved, according to a summary of the book by CNN.
“No matter what you are told, you do the procedure. You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure,” Milley told them.
“Yes, sir.”
As he was disloyal to the President and the American people, he made the command swear fealty to him.
That is in violation of his own oath. His bizarre reaction to Chinese propaganda was to violate the Constitution and demand the military remain loyal to him, not the President.
We don’t live in a military, police state. Civilians have control of the military. Milley reversed that in collusion with the Democrat Speaker of the House and Democrat Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

Background

The book had revealed that Milley, through two back-channel phone calls with China’s top general, reassured him that the U.S. would not attack, even promising to give him a heads up if it did.
According to a write-up by the Washington Post, Milley — four days before the 2020 presidential election — assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, that the U.S. would not strike.
Also according to the book, Milley told House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “I agree with you on everything,” after the speaker called him and pressed him to secure the country’s nuclear weapons and called Trump “crazy.”
Woodward and Costa write that after the call with Pelosi, Milley “decided he had to act” and told the military service chiefs and then-CIA director to watch everything “all the time.”
They wrote, “Milley was overseeing the mobilization of America’s national security state without the knowledge of the American people or the rest of the world.”
“Some might contend that Milley had overstepped his authority and taken extraordinary power for himself,” they wrote, but said the chairman believed his actions were “a good faith precaution to ensure there was no historic rupture in the international order, no
accidental war with China or others, and no use of nuclear weapons” as Milley “felt no absolute certainty that the military could control or trust Trump.”
It doesn’t matter what he thought. He had an obligation to follow the chain of command, not take over militarily. The military is clearly under civilian control.
This is a very serious betrayal of the President and the American people. It looks like treason.
Now compare Joe Biden’s utter incompetence and feeble-mindedness to Trump’s demeanor. It’s insane.

Comment:
Mark Milley is a sick warped and twisted man who is a clear and present danger to America. A traitor to the Constitution and traitor to the oath he took. A total disgrace to the uniform, the military, and our country. He needs to be removed forthwith. Brought before a military tribunal judged and sentenced. If found guilty, be stripped of his rank and pension and suffer the consequences of Treason.
Pvt. Eddie Slovik may have been the last soldier executed by a firing squad in WWII. I proposed that Mark Milley and all those that conspired with him take Slovik's place as traitors to America.
All personnel within the Military take an oath to the Constitution, not a General or a President.
Milley should be Court Martialed on numerous charges. When Milley went Political after walking over the Church, I couldn’t understand why President Trump didn’t have him “retire”. Based upon Milley's actions and his conspiracy with Nancy Pelosi, I don’t think Generals can be trusted to carry out their duties.
I don't want to see Milley to be the only person to be charged for this seditious and traitorous coup d' etat. I want all those that conspired both within and in our Congress that conspired with him.
As a former member of the military, I can attest that the President is the Commander in Chief, the 6-Star General, El Jefe, The Boss.
Not any General that is just a military minion. We have civilians in control of the government for a reason… because of dangerous nut jobs like Milley and the rest of them.
There was no “loyalty oath”. And the only treason was Donald and his demented trumpkins.
It was the military’s job to protect us from a mentally unstable wanna be autocrat.

Now run along nutter butter

It was the military’s job to protect us from a mentally unstable wanna be autocrat.

We're talking abut Trump, not Biden! It is the role of the military to take its orders FROM the Commander in Chief, not conspire behind his back working with our enemies on some supposed even that never happened over a supposed national risk and mental issue that never materialized.

Milley should be drummed from the service, stripped of all benefits and arrested for treason.

You aren’t very bright, are you?
Amazing how without fail every time, you idiots every post always come back to question or insult the intelligence of everyone you disagree with while saying the stupidest things yourself. None of you idiots can ever address the issue so instead you try to pull apart the messenger.

You aren’t very bright, are you?
Nor, are you jillybean.

Here is my take on this subject of milley.
If what is in the book pans out to be true, Milley has a real big problem to overcome.
I pray that it isn't true, I'll wait for the inquisition to find out the facts from the fiction.

I heard somewhere (maybe a friend) say that the only generals that he respected when in the military
were the 1 star generals. When they received more stars than that they became political and just
protecting their careers and pensions.

“Yes, sir.”

Background

Comment:

Too many threads on MIlley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back