Mark Meadows tells WH staff NOT to "speak directly" w/Biden's people

You mean the ones not attested to or presented with proof in court, in front of republican and democratic judges? Those cyber crimes. If the courts keep throwing ignoring your trumped up crap for lack of evidence, why should I buy into it. Your boy lost because more people voted for Joe Biden and no amount of attempts to overthrow the election will change that. I put up with you crazy people for the last 4 years. You can put up with the duly elected president for the next 4 years. Get over it and do not let it rule your life. I have been telling everyone on the board, trump would lose this election since December of last year, due to character, lack of self control and other reasons. You should have listened.
What is it about a lack of war, a thriving economy, the end of covid in sight and minority advances that you
object to?

And for your information, which you seem to have none of, Cyber Crimes are not matters for small district state courts to deal with. It's like taking proof of utter national corruption to your traffic court.
You might as well take CT brain scans to a urologist. THAT'S how fucking stupid you are!

But you are either too stupid to realize this or you pretend you know what's going on.

Either way you are utterly uninformed and much the stupider for it.
It was your dumb asses that went into court with innuendo, but no proof. Several of them have dropped out to avoid further embarrassment.
You are just an ignorant moron that cannot see the light of day because you head is up trump's butt.
What a pathetic sore loser you turned out to be.
Enjoy the next four years and run somebody better next time.

You mean the ones not attested to or presented with proof in court, in front of republican and democratic judges? Those cyber crimes. If the courts keep throwing ignoring your trumped up crap for lack of evidence, why should I buy into it. Your boy lost because more people voted for Joe Biden and no amount of attempts to overthrow the election will change that. I put up with you crazy people for the last 4 years. You can put up with the duly elected president for the next 4 years. Get over it and do not let it rule your life. I have been telling everyone on the board, trump would lose this election since December of last year, due to character, lack of self control and other reasons. You should have listened.
What is it about a lack of war, a thriving economy, the end of covid in sight and minority advances that you
object to?

And for your information, which you seem to have none of, Cyber Crimes are not matters for small district state courts to deal with. It's like taking proof of utter national corruption to your traffic court.
You might as well take CT brain scans to a urologist. THAT'S how fucking stupid you are!

But you are either too stupid to realize this or you pretend you know what's going on.

It was your dumb asses that went into court with innuendo, but no proof. Several of them have dropped out to avoid further embarrassment.
You are just an ignorant moron that cannot see the light of day because you head is up trump's butt.
Sorry to break your spirit. Powell and Giuliani haven't even been before SCOTUS yet.
All these suits that have been rejected in lower courts can be appealed to the next court up.
That's how we got Pennsylvania to put a hold on certification so they can address
suits already rejected.
There is a reason why the big hitters and cases have not happened yet.

Never a need to fear internet trumper nut balls, as they can do you no harm and the morons support a crook, that even went so far as to float the idea of having legislators overrule the voting electorate. Can't get anymore anti-American than that.
'Faithless electors' explain their last-ditch attempt to stop Donald Trump
That's what I thought back in 2016 when "faithless electors" were used to try and undermine Donald Trump.
Have you seen any of that in 2020? I haven't.

All the nuisances lawsuits clogging up dockets without even trying to present evidence of fraud or malfeasance that could actually change the outcome? Stupid people trying to pull stupid anti-American tricks. Neat to watch them chicken out when asked direct questions by a real judge. The internet BS does not work in a court of law.
All that is bullshit, speaking of nuisances and system clogging up crap.
Give it up, moron. You are a true lightweight.

investigating the Biden incidences of Treason
Who is filling your head with this nonsense?
According to you, that Rusian guy under your bed that comes out everytime you need a distraction to something your corrupt politicians did.
IS IT A COINCIDENCE that Flynn was pardoned right after Meadows made this statement about Biden (knowing Meadows committee was investigating Biden's involvement in Obama's revenge of Flynn) would you call it a mere coincidence when they are related?
Do the math, because surely MSM won't do it for you.
View attachment 421262
Flynn has not been pardoned.

You have no real idea of what is happening. Stop listening to RWNJ "media". It is not meant to inform, it's for entertainment.
Sorry, plans to pardon, but the timed coincidence is still the same, revealing thr same which you avoided and smokescreened by your media comment which is a bit hypocritical since your media sources are not for news nor entertainment, it's strictly propaganda and manipulated control.
I know your infotainment sources tell you that.

It's not true.
First of all you posted that right after it became official today.
Second, you forget I'm always ahead of the news and you are always playing catch-up.
View attachment 421438
No, you're just stupid and got lucky once.

Once.
Once? *L* YOU Can DO A SEARCH OF
Obamas Spying mentioned in my posts under my name and note the date.
I basically knew you were an idiot before your family did. :itsok:

object to?

Sorry to break your spirit. Powell and Giuliani haven't even been before SCOTUS yet.
All these suits that have been rejected in lower courts can be appealed to the next court up.
That's how we got Pennsylvania to put a hold on certification so they can address
suits already rejected.
There is a reason why the big hitters and cases have not happened yet.
What makes you think they would get before the Supremes? Which of the, is it 35 cases that went before a judge, is the case the Supremes might take an interest in? Since they would not be bringing new evidence that was not presented, why would it matter the the Supremes issued judgement. I forget, which case did they present evidence in, anyway?

Never a need to fear internet trumper nut balls, as they can do you no harm and the morons support a crook, that even went so far as to float the idea of having legislators overrule the voting electorate. Can't get anymore anti-American than that.
'Faithless electors' explain their last-ditch attempt to stop Donald Trump
That's what I thought back in 2016 when "faithless electors" were used to try and undermine Donald Trump.
Have you seen any of that in 2020? I haven't.

All the nuisances lawsuits clogging up dockets without even trying to present evidence of fraud or malfeasance that could actually change the outcome? Stupid people trying to pull stupid anti-American tricks. Neat to watch them chicken out when asked direct questions by a real judge. The internet BS does not work in a court of law.
All that is bullshit, speaking of nuisances and system clogging up crap.
Give it up, moron. You are a true lightweight.
Trump has only talked of getting legislatures to overturn the vote, as if that is going to happen, or that the vote of entire states should be thrown out. That isn't happening either.
Yes, two semester of business law makes me a lightweight, but you have showed nothing better, being just about a impotent as Rudy. If your were so much more the legal heavyweight, why haven't you vanquished me a long time ago. You need to contact trump and volunteer to take over the fight pro bono. It is your chance to be the hero.

Forum List

Back