Mark Meadows tells WH staff NOT to "speak directly" w/Biden's people

Why should anyone cooperate with the Biden campaign that is still in the middle of trying to pull off
the total theft of this presidential election?

It's like opening the door for burglars and helping them load your prized stuff in their truck.
Biden won the election. Trump is trying to overthrow free elections, and failing miserably, by the way. He'll be gone from government soon enough, and much more easily ignored.
Biden won the admiration of Hitler, Stalin and Mao, and nothing else. The elections are invalid and must be held again in the 6 states that participated in statewide voter fraud.
I know you are old and all, sprouting from a original nut, but you do know all those assholes you mentioned the admiration of are dead, right? You need to put down the Ouija board and stop channeling those jecks. Try for people like Washington, Jefferson, Monroe, or Lincoln. People that believed in the constitution, free elections and the founding principles of our representative republic.
Just sayin..,

Im half surprised there's anyone in the White House to even talk to given Trump has apparently given up on being president.

Trump and his flock had long since proven that acting like a petulant child can be contagious.
LMAO! We’re you in a coma from 2008-2016? Fuck, are you in a selective coma now? Obie the turd is still stamping his feet like a four year old. Yet you never seem to notice.
As if by example.

Biden won the election. Trump is trying to overthrow free elections, and failing miserably, by the way. He'll be gone from government soon enough, and much more easily ignored.
So you are being cowardly and pretending this election has been fairly won? Despite all the evidence to the contrary? Your moral authority is zilch!
Nothing you post can ever be accepted again, if it ever was.
Not cowardly, just willing to stand up to oppose the oppressive, UN-American minority that no longer believe in free elections, preferring their cult hero over the constitution method of selecting our leaders. I personally have no authority over others and never said I did, since retirement. I am just unwilling to surrender the republic to the minority that wishes to go against free elections, in favor of cult-like hero worship. Not sure how you ever accepted someone of such bad character in the first place. Most people knew better from the start.

As easy to ignore as you ignore the truth of Biden's electoral cyber crimes?
You mean the ones not attested to or presented with proof in court, in front of republican and democratic judges? Those cyber crimes. If the courts keep throwing ignoring your trumped up crap for lack of evidence, why should I buy into it. Your boy lost because more people voted for Joe Biden and no amount of attempts to overthrow the election will change that. I put up with you crazy people for the last 4 years. You can put up with the duly elected president for the next 4 years. Get over it and do not let it rule your life. I have been telling everyone on the board, trump would lose this election since December of last year, due to character, lack of self control and other reasons. You should have listened.

Not cowardly, just willing to stand up to oppose the oppressive, UN-American minority that no longer believe in free elections, preferring their cult hero over the constitution method of selecting our leaders.
You aren't afraid to look like a totally uninformed moron. Good for you.
Really, you are making an an absolute asshole of yourself, and for what?

I personally have no authority over others and never said I did, since retirement. I am just unwilling to surrender the republic to the minority that wishes to go against free elections, in favor of cult-like hero worship. Not sure how you ever accepted someone of such bad character in the first place. Most people knew better from the start.
Who exactly is it that is fixing a national election through cyber crimes and other methods of fraud?
Did I say GFY before? If not I say it now. Your blatant disrespect for facts and truth makes you about as
low as a person can go. There is nothing more I can say to you and your blatant lies.

You mean the ones not attested to or presented with proof in court, in front of republican and democratic judges? Those cyber crimes. If the courts keep throwing ignoring your trumped up crap for lack of evidence, why should I buy into it. Your boy lost because more people voted for Joe Biden and no amount of attempts to overthrow the election will change that. I put up with you crazy people for the last 4 years. You can put up with the duly elected president for the next 4 years. Get over it and do not let it rule your life. I have been telling everyone on the board, trump would lose this election since December of last year, due to character, lack of self control and other reasons. You should have listened.
What is it about a lack of war, a thriving economy, the end of covid in sight and minority advances that you
object to?

And for your information, which you seem to have none of, Cyber Crimes are not matters for small district state courts to deal with. It's like taking proof of utter national corruption to your traffic court.
You might as well take CT brain scans to a urologist. THAT'S how fucking stupid you are!

But you are either too stupid to realize this or you pretend you know what's going on.

Either way you are utterly uninformed and much the stupider for it.

investigating the Biden incidences of Treason
Who is filling your head with this nonsense?
According to you, that Rusian guy under your bed that comes out everytime you need a distraction to something your corrupt politicians did.
IS IT A COINCIDENCE that Flynn was pardoned right after Meadows made this statement about Biden (knowing Meadows committee was investigating Biden's involvement in Obama's revenge of Flynn) would you call it a mere coincidence when they are related?
Do the math, because surely MSM won't do it for you.
View attachment 421262
Flynn has not been pardoned.

You have no real idea of what is happening. Stop listening to RWNJ "media". It is not meant to inform, it's for entertainment.
Sorry, plans to pardon, but the timed coincidence is still the same, revealing thr same which you avoided and smokescreened by your media comment which is a bit hypocritical since your media sources are not for news nor entertainment, it's strictly propaganda and manipulated control.

Trump'n'co being true and true a-holes all the way out...

5f6e000c0f4d5500110324bd

36050014-8982147-image-a-12_1606229147737.jpg

White House STILL resists Biden transition as chief of staff Mark Meadows tells President's office they need permission to speak to Joe's administration
  • White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows instructed Trump's team in a memo not to 'speak directly' with members of the new administration
  • He said only those given 'specific authorization' can do so
  • This is another sign that President Donald Trump is resisting the transition despite the GSA authorizing it on Monday
Mark Meadows has instructed White House staff not to speak with Joe Biden's team, in another sign President Donald Trump's team is still not completely complying with the transition despite authorizing it Monday.

'Unless specifically authorized,' the White House chief of staff said in a late Monday evening memo seen by Bloomberg that those on Trump's team 'are not permitted to speak directly with a member of the Biden transition team or the federal transition coordinator.'

Meadows, however, did say in the memo that the White House would 'comply with all actions needed to ensure the smooth transfer of power.'

He said that the Trump administration's work is not yet finished.
Read more: Meadows tells staff they need permission to speak to Biden's team

These bastards boy, I tell ya...#SMHGOP

No, Xidens people are security threats. They are chinese stooges so the less they know, the better.

Of course you too being a Chinese stooge will be pissed off by that bit too fucking bad.

We don't like traitors like you.

According to you, that Rusian guy under your bed that comes out everytime you need a distraction to something your corrupt politicians did.
IS IT A COINCIDENCE that Flynn was pardoned right after Meadows made this statement about Biden (knowing Meadows committee was investigating Biden's involvement in Obama's revenge of Flynn) would you call it a mere coincidence when they are related?
View attachment 421262

You have no real idea of what is happening. Stop listening to RWNJ "media". It is not meant to inform, it's for entertainment.
Sorry, plans to pardon, but the timed coincidence is still the same, revealing thr same which you avoided and smokescreened by your media comment which is a bit hypocritical since your media sources are not for news nor entertainment, it's strictly propaganda and manipulated control.
I know your infotainment sources tell you that.

It's not true.

5f6e000c0f4d5500110324bd

White House STILL resists Biden transition as chief of staff Mark Meadows tells President's office they need permission to speak to Joe's administration
  • White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows instructed Trump's team in a memo not to 'speak directly' with members of the new administration
  • This is another sign that President Donald Trump is resisting the transition despite the GSA authorizing it on Monday
Mark Meadows has instructed White House staff not to speak with Joe Biden's team, in another sign President Donald Trump's team is still not completely complying with the transition despite authorizing it Monday.

'Unless specifically authorized,' the White House chief of staff said in a late Monday evening memo seen by Bloomberg that those on Trump's team 'are not permitted to speak directly with a member of the Biden transition team or the federal transition coordinator.'

Meadows, however, did say in the memo that the White House would 'comply with all actions needed to ensure the smooth transfer of power.'

They have covid so it is probably a good thing on the whole.

And clearly nobody in trump's orbit can teach anyone in Biden's orbit a thing about running the government; the last 4 years have proven that.

It is probably a blessing in disguise.

I don't think children are allowed in the white house briefings and pervy Joe had his hands on some little girl and wanted to bring her with him and have her sit on his lap while he whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

View attachment 421262

It's not true.
First of all you posted that right after it became official today.
Second, you forget I'm always ahead of the news and you are always playing catch-up.
4nv8e0.jpg

5f6e000c0f4d5500110324bd

Yes.......they want to cut out the middle men so they won't talk to biden and the other democrats...they will simply go straight to the ones in charge of the democrat party, the Chinese Government......

5f6e000c0f4d5500110324bd

You mean like when Clinton people took all the “D” from every keyboard on the way out? You libs are really something ...Not only do you demand that Republicans govern by what YOU say should be done, but you expect bended knee as you cheat your way in....FU.

There was far more extensive damage than that.....10s of thousands of dollars in damage...

View attachment 421262

It's not true.
Second, you forget I'm always ahead of the news and you are always playing catch-up.
View attachment 421438
Lol...Just came by to say hi... Since Obama has those donkey ears and he rode that donkey( the democrats) to power doesn’t that make him a double assed lord and insulting Mexicans is silly on his part since they still find good uses for “ asses” down in their neck of the woods....lol

View attachment 421262

It's not true.
View attachment 421438
No, you're just stupid and got lucky once.

Once.

Not cowardly, just willing to stand up to oppose the oppressive, UN-American minority that no longer believe in free elections, preferring their cult hero over the constitution method of selecting our leaders.
You aren't afraid to look like a totally uninformed moron. Good for you.
Really, you are making an an absolute asshole of yourself, and for what?

I personally have no authority over others and never said I did, since retirement. I am just unwilling to surrender the republic to the minority that wishes to go against free elections, in favor of cult-like hero worship. Not sure how you ever accepted someone of such bad character in the first place. Most people knew better from the start.
Who exactly is it that is fixing a national election through cyber crimes and other methods of fraud?
Did I say GFY before? If not I say it now. Your blatant disrespect for facts and truth makes you about as
low as a person can go. There is nothing more I can say to you and your blatant lies.
Never a need to fear internet trumper nut balls, as they can do you no harm and the morons support a crook, that even went so far as to float the idea of having legislators overrule the voting electorate. Can't get anymore anti-American than that. All the nuisances lawsuits clogging up dockets without even trying to present evidence of fraud or malfeasance that could actually change the outcome? Stupid people trying to pull stupid anti-American tricks. Neat to watch them chicken out when asked direct questions by a real judge. The internet BS does not work in a court of law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back