Mark Meadows May Fall Victim To A Twitter Firing

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I have been aware for months that Trump's Chief of Staff was getting kicked to the curb but when it happens is the question.
Nobody likes him in the WH? Meadows gave up a job to work for Trump. Maybe he was better at it but made a huge mistake taking the COS gig. Who only knows how bad the morale is over there in Covid Palace and will Meadows be the fall guy for such a mess of an administration. Stay tuned.

"According to a report from Politico, Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows has few admirers in the White House and his standing has fallen to the point where some advisers to the president have begged him to fire the former lawmaker.
Meadows, who stepped down from his seat in the House to work for Trump after the dismissal of previous chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, appears to never have gained the trust of many White House aides as he attached himself to the president and — now that the coronavirus has run rampant through the White House — the knives have come out because staffers believe he has put their lives at risk."

The 3rd is just around the corner and if Trump lets him go all I can say is I wouldn't doubt it happens before the election.
You can read more here.

I have been aware for months that Trump's Chief of Staff was getting kicked to the curb but when it happens is the question.
Nobody likes him in the WH? Meadows gave up a job to work for Trump. Maybe he was better at it but made a huge mistake taking the COS gig. Who only knows how bad the morale is over there in Covid Palace and will Meadows be the fall guy for such a mess of an administration. Stay tuned.

"According to a report from Politico, Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows has few admirers in the White House and his standing has fallen to the point where some advisers to the president have begged him to fire the former lawmaker.
Meadows, who stepped down from his seat in the House to work for Trump after the dismissal of previous chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, appears to never have gained the trust of many White House aides as he attached himself to the president and — now that the coronavirus has run rampant through the White House — the knives have come out because staffers believe he has put their lives at risk."

The 3rd is just around the corner and if Trump lets him go all I can say is I wouldn't doubt it happens before the election.
You can read more here.

If it were not an election year, Pence would probably be fitted for a knife in the back. He was clearly a source in Rage, Pence's wife hates the blob more than Melenia does which is saying quite a bit, and the quotes are positively brutal.

You can read more here.

If it were not an election year, Pence would probably be fitted for a knife in the back. He was clearly a source in Rage, Pence's wife hates the blob more than Melenia does which is saying quite a bit, and the quotes are positively brutal.

Utter delusion

You can read more here.

When it's over all of those WH stooges will write their books. Some will write some truths, but I bet most will write about how great they were. Like Bolton and his rag. Hmmm, all those NDA's and many that want to make a buck. Again, stay tuned.
Pence, well he sold his soul to the devil. Trump despises Pence. He was only put in the VP slot for one reason. He knew everyone on the RW side and the needed evangelicals. Trump had zero connections of who was who and why.

Yeah, rumors from unnamed sources. How often do we see this? Oh, like hourly and they end up being fake.

Forum List

Back