Mark Levin tells it like it is to Obama!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, speaking directly to the president, Levin said, “Let me say this to you Mr Obama, you may have a pen and you may have a phone, no doubt an Obama phone, but we have the constitution of the United States. And we, not you, we own that constitution, we own this country, and you Mr Obama do not have any legitimate authority to fundamentally transform what does not belong to you.”

Levin We Are Not a Nation of Immigrants We Are a Nation of Citizens - Breitbart

"GTP"
:flameth::FIREdevil:

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes Mr. Mark Levin is right, we don't need Obama, but we need the Constitution more than ever.
2. Unless we throw this shit back into Obama's face he will keep doing what he wants, to change this Nation into a third world country.
3. Our politicians better get their heads out of their ass' and start to defend the Constitution or there will be a REVOLUTION.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The "people" elected him to lead the nation, twice. Sorry Marko.

Yo, brains, listen to the man tell your BOY off, don`t respond with petty shit!

"GTP"

That whiney voiced little pimple on talk radio's ass didn't tell anybody off. He put on a dog and pony show for a bunch of childish misbehaving brats, and you don't know enough to see how pathetic that is.

Sorry bout that,

1. No there is a real threat being noticed by the mind numb robots like you PMH, they are pulling away from the abyss Obama is leading you too.
2. You want to go into the abyss and bring everyone with you.
3. You are dead already, you just do not know it, but lucky for you, you can be born again without having to die first.
4. And all you have to do is ask *Jesus* to show you the way, and he will for sure hear your plea.
5. Other than that you're fucked!
6. Thank me later.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Don't bother. Levine said nothing when his boss illegally sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation, and then used the proceeds to fund an illegal war in Central America. And let's not talk about when Bush got caught in the illegal wiretapping scandal.

Nixon, Reagan and Bush 43 had contempt for the United States Constitution. Levine was their apparatchik turned talk radio firebrand, a functionary who agitates the uneducated base with tales of pure bullshit. Good work if you can find people dumb enough to believe you. (And trust me. For people who don't have much education, Levine is the Grand Enlightener along with Michael Savage. These two men have created an industry out of sensationalist, opinionated garbage. The Left has their version in Michael Moore. I can't imagine what the response would be if I built a whole thread out of something Michael Moor said. People would laugh. Not so on the Right)

Last edited:

Based on your logic, when people elect a President, they scede the Constituion over to him/her. That will come back to bite you in the ass, hard.
I've watched American politics for decades. There's not much I haven't seen, like the nation surviving no matter who was elected for instance.

Based on your logic, when people elect a President, they scede the Constituion over to him/her. That will come back to bite you in the ass, hard.
I've watched American politics for decades. There's not much I haven't seen, like the nation surviving no matter who was elected for instance.

I sincerely agree with you on that one. With that, I have come to learn that the pendulum always swings.

Sorry bout that,

4. And all you have to do is ask *Jesus* to show you the way, and he will for sure hear your plea.
Jesus doesn't show me the way, I show him.

1. You don't mean that as if you instruct God?
2. Unless you repent you shall not find life, you will ultimately die in your sins.
3. And that is for you to decide.
4. Choose wisely.
5. Or welcome to the abyss my friend.
6. Cant say it was nice knowing you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back