Mark Levin predicts a 'Tea Party' rise coming: "I smell it. i see it. i feel it. it's here!"

Levin, the great one

Election fraud, Levin is on top of the reporting, if you listen to marklevinshow.com you will be updated on election fraud.

tea party, sure Mark was part of that, as he is a huge part of the Convention of States

There is nobody bigger or better, than Levin when it comes to being on the leading edge of conservative politics or politics period.

That is why we see the liberal marxists at their best in this thread, lying and insulting

I like Mark Levin. He’s one of the few good ones on Fox. Although I havent watched him recently, he has lots of energy and has been calling the Left Marxists and has been on top of China for quite some time.

Although, I honestly haven’t heard from him in a while and don’t know his stance on election fraud. He was on the radio from 6-8pm but I no longer listen in at that time.

As far as a new movement goes… MAGA was way bigger than the Tea Party, so I don’t know what a Tea Party would do.

I was astonished to learn that only 3% were the resistance in 1776. Today, it totally makes sense. History will repeat itself!
Levin moved to Sirius.
Channel 125.

The tea party started as taxes enough already party.

And the Republican party spent more in four years than any other president in history not in a world war.

The tea party started as taxes enough already party.

And the Republican party spent more in four years than any other president in history not in a world war.
Most of the spending is non discretionary and is grandfathered in from a dozen past administrations and congress sessions. Your attempt to pin the tail on the Donkey just makes you look financially ignorant but then again I guess you are. The key economic indicator right now that is going to play out in November with no way to stop it now....is the severe devaluation of the Dollar and the continuing prices spikes at the gas pumps and the supermarkets....there just isn't enough time to fix them before then.

Sorry Charlie..

JO

the real tea partiers and not the republican fakers,,

lets face it a republican is just a democrat with a different hat,,
Having been involved with the local "TEA Party" before it disbanded and also (currently) with the local Republican Party, it's clear to me you don't know real squat about either.

But everyone has their opinions, accurate or not.

Having been involved with the local "TEA Party" before it disbanded and also (currently) with the local Republican Party, it's clear to me you don't know real squat about either.

But everyone has their opinions, accurate or not.
I know the republican party sells us out everytime and hasnt done shit to fight back,,

just look at the new gun laws about to pass and all the democrat agenda they helped get passsed or refused to undo,,

the problem the tea party had was republican sellouts,,

I predict Mark Levin is unaware of the apathy of those he writes about. Or he's wishful thinking.
The Right has been thoroughly conquered, beaten into submission and cried "Uncle"
They have no voice in the mainstream media and are outmaneuvered in the election process.

The Right collectively does nothing while their babies are murdered, their businesses burned, their freedoms taken and their guns confiscated.

C'mon Mark....you're funny

"Neither a wise man nor a brave man lays down on the tracts for the train of the future to run over him" Ayn Rand 'I think'.

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing". I Forgot.

"Neither a wise man nor a brave man lays down on the tracts for the train of the future to run over him" Ayn Rand 'I think'.

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing". I Forgot.
For reference see hang Mike pence

Forum List

Back