Mark Levin exposes Democrat lies about President Trump's early response to the CoronaVirus.

unnamed.jpg
....Gads .. foiled again.. :)

That is not true and you know it, IM2.

IM2 is a dedicated "chump" and the odds that he listened to the video or read your well written post are nil.. :smiliehug:

View attachment 309434 ...Malcolm X on Democrats .. oh, the irony..

quote-we-won-t-organize-any-black-man-to-be-a-democrat-or-a-republican-because-both-of-them-malcolm-x-18-45-50.jpg

Seems like X said both parties were racist. Funny how you can't post this one.

Or this one.
“And when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.”
Oh, the irony of a white racist trying to gaslight a black person into voting against his own best interest and helping the cracker achieve his goal of returning America back to white racial control.

Nope, I figure there's no hope for your salvation and I don't mind you stewing in your own perceived bile

... and btw .. it still doesn't add up with you being a full fledged chump for the Democratic Party.

mmm .. ever think you just like being a lifelong angry victim as the good times pass you by.

IM2 is a dedicated "chump" and the odds that he listened to the video or read your well written post are nil.. :smiliehug:

quote-we-won-t-organize-any-black-man-to-be-a-democrat-or-a-republican-because-both-of-them-malcolm-x-18-45-50.jpg

Or this one.
“And when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.”
Oh, the irony of a white racist trying to gaslight a black person into voting against his own best interest and helping the cracker achieve his goal of returning America back to white racial control.

Both of them have sold whites out as well, but we're a little slow on the uptake you know. Sometimes ya just have to wait for someone to hit bottom, won't be long.

You are absolutely right. But whites such as yourself aren't slow on the uptake, The problem is those like Lumpy, Beautress. etc., who keep falling for the lies from the ultra rich who tell them its those brown skinned folk who are taking from you, while they steal them blind like trump did with his temporary tax cuts for the working class and permanent tax cuts for his family and the other billionaires.

Or this one.

Nope, I figure there's no hope for your salvation and I don't mind you stewing in your own perceived bile

... and btw .. it still doesn't add up with you being a full fledged chump for the Democratic Party.

mmm .. ever think you just like being a lifelong angry victim as the good times pass you by.

You're the one stewing in bile fool. That's why you keep trying that dead ass tactic of using a statement made about democrats in 1963. The south is republican now, so if I become a republican I am a 21st century political chump. And you calling me a lifelong victim is a joke white boy. Because I have a great time each day I enter this forum and chew you racist bastards up. So it's like this saltine, if blacks are mad, we have the right to be. Don't talk to me like being mad is wrong when you are mad about some shit you made up that's not even existing. So just shut the fuck up and deal with what you got coming. Just call me Bobby Boucher, because every day I come in here I am going to open up a can of whip ass on your white racist asses.

Last edited:

Or this one.

You're the one stewing in bile fool. That's why you keep trying that dead ass tactic of using a statement made about democrats in 1963. The south is republican now, so if I become a republican I am a 21st century political chump. And you calling me a lifelong victim is a joke white boy. Because I have a great time each day I enter this forum and chew you racist bastards up. So it's like this saltine, if blacks are mad, we have the right to be. Don't talk to me like being mad is wrong when you are mad about some shit you made up that's not even existing. So just shut the fuck up and deal with what you got coming. Just call me Bobby Boucher, because every day I come in here I going to open up a can of whip ass on your white racist asses.

It's funny that you call me a racist by justifying your obvious racism, don't you THINK.?

images (46).jpg

Last edited:

Or this one.

Both of them have sold whites out as well, but we're a little slow on the uptake you know. Sometimes ya just have to wait for someone to hit bottom, won't be long.
1d334575596e8d86f138dbeac3b7fe668a25111231408bfc280aeb3aac8146a4.jpg ... :wink_2:

Or this one.

You're the one stewing in bile fool. That's why you keep trying that dead ass tactic of using a statement made about democrats in 1963. The south is republican now, so if I become a republican I am a 21st century political chump. And you calling me a lifelong victim is a joke white boy. Because I have a great time each day I enter this forum and chew you racist bastards up. So it's like this saltine, if blacks are mad, we have the right to be. Don't talk to me like being mad is wrong when you are mad about some shit you made up that's not even existing. So just shut the fuck up and deal with what you got coming. Just call me Bobby Boucher, because every day I come in here I going to open up a can of whip ass on your white racist asses.

It's funny that you call me racist by justifying your obvious racism, don't you THINK.?

View attachment 309443

And here comes the false equivalence. So tell me lumpy, why is this said to whites when they make that statement? What has your whiteness meant to people of color? Are you man enough to honestly answer that question? Or are you going to pretend everything has always been the same so you can play the victim? Or are you going to come up with that old sorry lie of "that was in the past?"

12e583df-4140-477c-a70e-8a14fcbb2360_screenshot.jpg

Or this one.

It's funny that you call me racist by justifying your obvious racism, don't you THINK.?

View attachment 309443

And here comes the false equivalence. So tell me lumpy, why is this said to whites when they make that statement? What has your whiteness meant to people of color? Are you man enough to honestly answer that question? Or are you going to pretend everything has always been the same so you can play the victim? Or are you going to come up with that old sorry lie of "that was in the past?"

I'm bored with your silly perspectives and everyone I know decides for themselves on what I've meant to them.

Do you think I owe you something because I was born white? ... I don't..

Or this one.

View attachment 309443

I'm bored with your silly perspectives and everyone I know decides for themselves on what I've meant to them.

Do you think I owe you something because I was born white? ... I don't..

Just like any racist he's a pathetic piece of shit.

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise
How Trump's fund-slashing prevents the CDC from fighting outbreaks like coronavirus

The president introduced his fiscal year 2021 budget proposal on Feb. 10, just 11 days after the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international concerns. The spending plan included a 16 percent reduction in CDC funding from the 2020 spending levels.

In fact, all of Trump’s budget proposals have called for cuts to CDC funding, but Congress has intervened each time by passing spending bills with year-over-year increases for the CDC that Trump then signed into law.

Did Trump try to cut the CDC's budget as Democrats claim?: ANALYSIS
So funding hasn't been cut to the CDC?

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise
How Trump's fund-slashing prevents the CDC from fighting outbreaks like coronavirus

The president introduced his fiscal year 2021 budget proposal on Feb. 10, just 11 days after the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international concerns. The spending plan included a 16 percent reduction in CDC funding from the 2020 spending levels.

In fact, all of Trump’s budget proposals have called for cuts to CDC funding, but Congress has intervened each time by passing spending bills with year-over-year increases for the CDC that Trump then signed into law.

So funding hasn't been cut to the CDC?

Nice seeing you around bigrebnc, :beer:

Liberals have zero (or near zero anyway) standing to blame the coronavirus on the blob. Spending more money on the CDC would have almost certainly done nothing to make us more prepared to deal with this threat. That being said, the blob did get rid of the refugee screening funds that were made available to the States in 2017. What the refugee screening programs did was ensure that someone with a disease who gained entry into the nation had access to medicines to get rid of tapeworms, bacteria, etc... It costs almost literal pennies per script since the drugs that were being dispensed were generics.

https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/health/refugee_health/

But blaming an epidemic on one political figure is stupid. Especially since it could have just as easily been ebola, the plague, smallpox, or anyone of a number of other maladies that would infect the public.
Trump is the one blaming people. Everybody else wants to get informed on what to do by the experts as soon as possible. Besides people are coming down with this virus who have not seen another country.

Again, you really can't blame the blob for someone catching a disease. If he had increased funding to the CDC by 10 fold...people would likely still be getting sick.

Liberals have zero (or near zero anyway) standing to blame the coronavirus on the blob. Spending more money on the CDC would have almost certainly done nothing to make us more prepared to deal with this threat. That being said, the blob did get rid of the refugee screening funds that were made available to the States in 2017. What the refugee screening programs did was ensure that someone with a disease who gained entry into the nation had access to medicines to get rid of tapeworms, bacteria, etc... It costs almost literal pennies per script since the drugs that were being dispensed were generics.

But blaming an epidemic on one political figure is stupid. Especially since it could have just as easily been ebola, the plague, smallpox, or anyone of a number of other maladies that would infect the public.

Coming from a trump hater that’s epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm able to separate my feelings from facts. You should try it sometime.

Trump is the one blaming people. Everybody else wants to get informed on what to do by the experts as soon as possible. Besides people are coming down with this virus who have not seen another country.

Yep, like the first case in California where the person hadn't been out of the country or interacted with anyone known to have the virus. Just so happened this person was real close to Ft. Travis where the Americans who were pulled from the Cruise ship entered back into the country inspite of the CDC advising this was a bad idea.

He didn't start the virus, but there is at least one example where the actions of our government probably contributed to it spreading within our borders. Then on top of that he is downplaying the seriousness and now it appears he is growing his army of Trumpbots to resemble something close to anti-vaxxers.
Again, this is about the corona virus. Plz try and stay on topic.

Meanwhile, I'll be back in the morning, it's after midnight here. ;)

Sweet dreams Lady Beautress... :thankusmile:

You do know thats a dude, right?

Yep, like the first case in California where the person hadn't been out of the country or interacted with anyone known to have the virus. Just so happened this person was real close to Ft. Travis where the Americans who were pulled from the Cruise ship entered back into the country inspite of the CDC advising this was a bad idea.

He didn't start the virus, but there is at least one example where the actions of our government probably contributed to it spreading within our borders. Then on top of that he is downplaying the seriousness and now it appears he is growing his army of Trumpbots to resemble something close to anti-vaxxers.
Again, this is about the corona virus. Plz try and stay on topic.

Meanwhile, I'll be back in the morning, it's after midnight here. ;)

Sweet dreams Lady Beautress... :thankusmile:

You do know thats a dude, right?
Sir or Madam Candycorn, you are somewhat mistaken. I was born a baby girl and remain of the feminine gender into my old age. lol

That "analysis" is not about the CDC's budget, it's about the stock market. Try again with something relevant, IM2. You're way off.

He's far more than way off....
He's not even who he says he is.
All of his stuff is dedicated propaganda that is totally disinterested in anything having to do with the truth. He completely avoids any exculpatory sources.

Most likely just another one of the half-dozen DNC hacks who post here every day.

Jo

Coming from a trump hater that’s epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm able to separate my feelings from facts. You should try it sometime.
Actually you've shown no evidence of handling the facts without being TDS emotional

So? They didn't actually happen.....and the key here? Like every other federal agency budget the CDC budget is filled with waste, abuse and corruption.......and it should be cut the 16% he wanted........

Forum List

Back