Mark Cuban: "Anybody but Cruz".

Seems that Mark Cuban hasn't made up his mind yet, he can still see himself voting for either Trump or Hillary, but he REALLY doesn't like Ted Cruz.

Word is that several billionaires are going to take the same position, from what I've heard on the news. Gotta find a link for that one though.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Cruz?

Mark Cuban on Presidential race: 'I'll consider anybody but ...'
One third of democrat candidates have quit. One third is crazy. The last third is a lying incompetent loser. So there ya go....yo.

So, he believes a media outlet instead of checking facts BEFORE acting? Not a good sign.

Seems that Mark Cuban hasn't made up his mind yet, he can still see himself voting for either Trump or Hillary, but he REALLY doesn't like Ted Cruz.

Word is that several billionaires are going to take the same position, from what I've heard on the news. Gotta find a link for that one though.

One third of democrat candidates have quit. One third is crazy. The last third is a lying incompetent loser. So there ya go....yo.
In short...we are fucked with ALL of them that are running. Fucked. With a capital F.

In short...we are fucked with ALL of them that are running. Fucked. With a capital F.
There is Russian roulette...

Forum List

Back