Marjorie Taylor Greene's "Protect Children’s Innocence Act" outlaws gender-affirming medical care for trans youth & makes providing such care a felony

It's illegal for people over 18 to have sex with a person under 18 for a reason. If they don't have the capacity and maturity to make the decision to have sex, then surely they aren't mature enough to make the decision to change their sex.

They can wait till they turn 18.

The only Republican with guts. The only Republican who stands for something. The only Republican who remembers why she’s there in the first place. You can take the rest of the party and lose them.

Wow, the useless hag is actually sponsoring a bill. She might be proving that she's good for her constituency for something other than racking weights at the local Cross Fit. Oh well, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Too bad the blind squirrel IS a nut. :auiqs.jpg:

The only Republican with guts. The only Republican who stands for something. The only Republican who remembers why she’s there in the first place. You can take the rest of the party and lose them.

Yeah, I really like her. I like all her ideas and policies and she has charisma. I can tell charisma, and between her and AOC, one or both of them are going to be president!

It's illegal for people over 18 to have sex with a person under 18 for a reason. If they don't have the capacity and maturity to make the decision to have sex, then surely they aren't mature enough to make the decision to change their sex.

They can wait till they turn 18.
And that is the point. They do not have the maturity to make this kind of decision as a child. Anyone who tries to "groom" them into this is a pedophile and needs life ending jail time.

Thank you, for outing yourself as pro child sexual grooming! I suggest that all of you treat this deviant accordingly! :wink:
You fluffers throw that term around as a battering ram talking point. All you're doing is creating a cover for real child groomers by trying to spread your bigotry, hatred, and intolerance to include all LGBTQ+ people.

You people are cancers.

You fluffers throw that term around as a battering ram talking point. All you're doing is creating a cover for real child groomers by trying to spread your bigotry, hatred, and intolerance to include all LGBTQ+ people.

You people are cancers.
No sweetie-pie, that is a naked intellectual lie you evil cretins sell yourselves upon, right up there with the ludicrous "I don't believe in abortion, but I am pro-choice" lie you cretins used to justify the extermination of some 70-million American babies! You tacitly stand-by these Sodom & Gomorrah like sexual monstrosities, then you are a monster, indeed the population of monsters that either murdered those 70-million babies, or tacitly allowed it because hey, "pro-choice," is simply descending into a new paradigm of depravity, one easily predicted because anyone who murders, or approves of murdering a baby, is a monster capable of every conceivable evil thing imaginable!

Fluff on that you evil fucking thing.... :fu:

You people are cancers.
Do you support trans surgery for kids?

You people are cancers.
"cancers"

Especially that Hayward curmudgeon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back