Marjorie Taylor Greene Wants to be Donald Trump's VP

Quit lying. If Trump ends up running he's going to pick a loyal toady with a total lack of ambition or honesty. George Santos comes to mind.

Quit lying. If Trump ends up running he's going to pick a loyal toady with a total lack of ambition or honesty. George Santos comes to mind.

Greene would be perfect for him. She would literally do anything he told her to do in order to be the VP.

Greene would be perfect for him. She would literally do anything he told her to do in order to be the VP.
She wants to be the boss and center of attention always just like Trump. They would very quickly get on each other's nerves.

She wants to be the boss and center of attention always just like Trump. They would very quickly get on each other's nerves.

I think she is smart/ambitious enough to bide her time and let Trump take the lead. If they actually won there is a better than not chance Trump keels over before his term is up. He is looking and sounding way worse than he did even 6 months ago.

He is not declining as fast as Biden, but it is pretty damn close

I think she is smart/ambitious enough to bide her time and let Trump take the lead. If they actually won there is a better than not chance Trump keels over before his term is up. He is looking and sounding way worse than he did even 6 months ago.

He is not declining as fast as Biden, but it is pretty damn close
As far as 2024 election predictions go my crystal ball is broken.

I'd definitely be down with that. :D

Very likely: we're seeing a lot of VP hopefuls putting their names out right now.

MTG has too much personality to VP for Trump, however. He requires someone absolutely bland, like poor Pence.

Forum List

Back