Marjorie Taylor Greene tries to avoid admitting Trump supporters carried out Capitol riot

This girl is severely conflicted. She spews some concern that they are all locked up but then claims they are antifa trash. Which is it babe Brave trumpers or antifa commie nazis ?

Is this a concerted attempt to break the link ahead of next years elections ?
The people had and have the right to be in the peoples capital. Or is the constitution BS. You choose
Running around attacking police, smashing windows, building gallows and shouting hang Mike Pence ? That's some crazy constitution you have.
You are actually correct, as the constitution is a lie, has been for a long time

This girl is severely conflicted. She spews some concern that they are all locked up but then claims they are antifa trash. Which is it babe Brave trumpers or antifa commie nazis ?

The people had and have the right to be in the peoples capital. Or is the constitution BS. You choose
What happened on 1/6 had nothing to do with the constitution. Those people would have trampled the document under foot without a second thought on their way in the building.
If you believe the constitution then you believe that those people were in their own house. Seems that you are not a believer
There is no constitutional right to insurrection.
Yea there is, in fact the second amendment exist so that the people can rise up against an oppressive government if the need arises. The capital is also called the peoples house, if this is true then the people can never trespass. You can disagree but not without turning the constitution to trash
You do not have the right to disrupt the lawful business of the government just because you don't like how an election turned out. Don't think for a second that the constitution was on the side of the people who crossed the barricades that day. They made the decision to step outside the law and now they must take responsibility for their actions.
LOL but assholes like you have the right to loot Target.

You are what you are and will never be more

Again there was no trespass as the people took back their own house
Looting is illegal. No one is making the case otherwise.

Go down to your local town hall after it's closed, kick in the door and then tell the cops you have the constitutional right to be there. I have a feeling they will not buy it.
If looting is illegal why are the democrats releasing every looter and illegal border crosser. You are a chump in denial, I own more companies than you own shirts. Irrelevant to you as you have to stay in denial of your own ignorance or perish

What happened on 1/6 had nothing to do with the constitution. Those people would have trampled the document under foot without a second thought on their way in the building.
If you believe the constitution then you believe that those people were in their own house. Seems that you are not a believer
Yea there is, in fact the second amendment exist so that the people can rise up against an oppressive government if the need arises. The capital is also called the peoples house, if this is true then the people can never trespass. You can disagree but not without turning the constitution to trash
You do not have the right to disrupt the lawful business of the government just because you don't like how an election turned out. Don't think for a second that the constitution was on the side of the people who crossed the barricades that day. They made the decision to step outside the law and now they must take responsibility for their actions.

Go down to your local town hall after it's closed, kick in the door and then tell the cops you have the constitutional right to be there. I have a feeling they will not buy it.
If looting is illegal why are the democrats releasing every looter and illegal border crosser. You are a chump in denial, I own more companies than you own shirts. Irrelevant to you as you have to stay in denial of your own ignorance or perish
You were trying to make the case that the constitution supports busting into public buildings when they are closed. What happened? Did you abandon that argument in favor of even more spurrious whataboutism?
Actually I am making the point that everything that we have been told is a complete lie, because the people can not invade their own house. The government treats Americans with less respect than the chinese treat dogs, the second amendment exist to allow the people to rise up against an oppressive government

Your paranoia has no legal standing in any court of law.
Again I own more companies than you have read books, not that you can understand what that actually means, but to sum it up it means that you are no one in my opinion and that you are the fool looting Target or defending their right to destroy American dreams. But you enjoy smoking your pot because I own the company that you bought it from, so enjoy because the more you buy the wealthier I get.

This is the real Trump derangement syndrome
Yeah I've heard that shit before. So wealthy and successful but you spend your miserable life on a messageboard talking to nobodies when you could be riding a jetski. Pathetic.

Do you seriously think the people have the right to shit in the hallways, break Windows, kick down doors, ransack offices, and threaten to hang lawmakers?

You were trying to make the case that the constitution supports busting into public buildings when they are closed. What happened? Did you abandon that argument in favor of even more spurrious whataboutism?
Actually I am making the point that everything that we have been told is a complete lie, because the people can not invade their own house. The government treats Americans with less respect than the chinese treat dogs, the second amendment exist to allow the people to rise up against an oppressive government

Again I own more companies than you have read books, not that you can understand what that actually means, but to sum it up it means that you are no one in my opinion and that you are the fool looting Target or defending their right to destroy American dreams. But you enjoy smoking your pot because I own the company that you bought it from, so enjoy because the more you buy the wealthier I get.

Yeah I've heard that shit before. So wealthy and successful but you spend your miserable life on a messageboard talking to nobodies when you could be riding a jetski. Pathetic.
All tRumplings are wealthy, job-creating business owners, real estate moguls, heavily invested in the stock market, amateur gunsmiths, and snipers with trophy wives, multiple homes, and the biggest trucks.

Just ask them

I see no "dodging" in the video clip you provided. Why are you so dishonest and stupid?

All tRumplings are wealthy, job-creating business owners, real estate moguls, heavily invested in the stock market, amateur gunsmiths, and snipers with trophy wives, multiple homes, and the biggest trucks.

Just ask them
Yeah I noticed that. I got it going on pretty good myself but my income does not add weight to any argument I happen to making.

Whereas most Republican elected legislators surely know that Trumpism is a sham catering to one man's damaged ego and have just decided to play along with it, I suspect Greene is one of the few True Believers, people who came to Congress directly from being completely consumed and trained by talk radio.

As if one of the many obedient USMB Trumpsters won an election.

Worse, no doubt there's more on the way.

Jetskis are a waste as one can never stop and fish. Now as for your statement, why are you wasting time on the internet? Answer, because you want me to desire to pay more taxes like you do.

Look in the mirror kid.

Jetskis are a waste as one can never stop and fish. Now as for your statement, why are you wasting time on the internet? Answer, because you want me to desire to pay more taxes like you do.

Look in the mirror kid.

I am wasting time on the internet to be sure but then again I am not making claims of being some fabulously wealthy person that could be doing something really cool right now.

That's why I almost never talk here about what I do or how much I make.

Look in the mirror kid.

I am wasting time on the internet to be sure but then again I am not making claims of being some fabulously wealthy person that could be doing something really cool right now.
Wealth is dependent on the view from the outside. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates do not consider me wealthy. That said your scumbag Target looting friends have a different view I am sure, and retards like you that want to pay more taxes never actually had any money nor will you ever

Look in the mirror kid.

Wealth is dependent on the view from the outside. Warren Buffet and Bill Gates do not consider me wealthy. That said your scumbag Target looting friends have a different view I am sure, and retards like you that want to pay more taxes never actually had any money nor will you ever
I don't care about you and your personal hell. Get back on topic.

Whereas most Republican elected legislators surely know that Trumpism is a sham catering to one man's damaged ego and have just decided to play along with it, I suspect Greene is one of the few True Believers, people who came to Congress directly from being completely consumed and trained by talk radio
I don't know if I fully buy it. She strikes me as just another slimy con artist and opportunist. The political equivalent of an instagram influencer. She's a kook for show and popularity with the base. Out of public sight, even I don't believe she believes the nonsense she spews.

Whereas most Republican elected legislators surely know that Trumpism is a sham catering to one man's damaged ego and have just decided to play along with it, I suspect Greene is one of the few True Believers, people who came to Congress directly from being completely consumed and trained by talk radio
I don't know if I fully buy it. She strikes me as just another slimy con artist and opportunist. The political equivalent of an instagram influencer. She's a kook for show and popularity with the base. Out of public sight, even I don't believe she believes the nonsense she spews.
Yeah, very possible. We'll probably never know.

There was no insurrection.

She avoided nothing. She answered a question and you just didn’t like it.

Whereas most Republican elected legislators surely know that Trumpism is a sham catering to one man's damaged ego and have just decided to play along with it, I suspect Greene is one of the few True Believers, people who came to Congress directly from being completely consumed and trained by talk radio.

As if one of the many obedient USMB Trumpsters won an election.

Worse, no doubt there's more on the way.
If that was true then why don’t all GOP denounce “Trumpism”?

Oh, because they know they’d be thrown out on the street. Americans want leaders like President Trump, who put America First and not CCP China or some globalist fags like the EU. Why is that so hard for you leftwing maggots to understand?

Forum List

Back